Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3154 times)
netinvest

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

Hello! How can I sign up to electrominer.io website?
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

At the upper right corner of the website you will see a yellow link names as  LOG IN / SIGN UP , Click on the sign up link and you will be redirected to a page where you can easily sign up to the website.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

At the upper right corner of the website you will see a yellow link names as  LOG IN / SIGN UP , Click on the sign up link and you will be redirected to a page where you can easily sign up to the website.
here is the link on where you can sign up for your investment in the website https://electrominerkyc.ost.com/sign-up .

30% sale is now live so not waste your time and invest in this project as soon as possible.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

I am excited to be here. Just went through the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Well in old age miner has been suffering a lot to pay high electricity bills for mining as almost 50% of their profit was been spend on paying for bills, which was badly effecting their profit margin, since the arrival of solar power mining it has been increased almost 40% of higher than previous profit, which is remarkable change in profit positively due only because of this project.
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

it's amazing It has high mining capacity, a number of online token buyers can use it, it is almost equal to the garneted mining high capacity, besides this electrometer miner surely use to increase floating multiplier  to supplement the each user guaranteed capacity so really a great project.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Over the last 6 years energy and mines has built a reputation amongst the mining and renewable sectors as the first point of contacts for connection and information and renewable, this project has strong links with senior mining leaders.
Cubby

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Are you considering solar solution for your business?? We really believe electrometer energy as renewable is the way to sustainable energy future, as solar generates a dependable and clean energy supply. Every hour sun use to produce beams enough energy to satisfy the miners to have enough electricity for mining on low price.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Project has financing option it help users to meet the financial needs, it will assist you get all the power needs for mining to get better finance need and to get associated advantage of solar power mining.
Vintaages

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

For me it is advancing, really an affordable, reliable and very low carbon power for mining which has various benefits.
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Token shares are really good feature which helps you know about the mining capacity, actually all those tokens, use to show available mining capacity in solar mining platform.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

you can go here to link https://electrominer.io/ and in the upper right side you will find the signup click on signup and join electrominer community   presale is live with 30% bonus. i really proud to support electrominer.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

Well mate it For purchasing and selling or token we need to follow ITO participation, it is very simple you don’t need to have any ITO account for must, but verification to receiver electrometers token matters a lot, those who don’t have an account should sign in on Electrominer, future information can be taken from white paper.
Trapsten

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Wow this is really nice site, they have got multiple option to purchase tokens, it will give better profit indeed, I am surely gonna invest.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.

Right, thank you. And solar energy is what we can use right now, comparing to geothermal and others. Solar panels can be installed partially. But there is a big potential for all sustainable energy resources. Will be great if we can send mobile blockchain datacenters to space someday  Smiley   
We really believe the abilities of sustainable mining as virtual currency and the blockchain invention and progress will continue to change the way we use global resources and it will be a great thing for future of blockchain technology as well for all miners.
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.

Absolutely, and everyone has to have a chance to get some part of it
It is open for all the best thing about it is all amazing features with reliable use and better investment resources along with huge profit.
Hashes

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

how cheap will your unit of solar energy cost compared to others?
According to mining the electricity consumption amount and the price it is almost 40% cheaper than other resources, so we can say 40% we are going to get as profit and as saving, really amazing,.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

On electrometer we can have zero power cost strategy which is best mining facility throughout the history of mining.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

how cheap will your unit of solar energy cost compared to others?

We've been planning to start with solar energy to cover daytime hours. Which is 25% cheaper than regular mining.
Wow it will be good because we need further developments most users use to mine in day so it will be nice thinking according to have day mining.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Today I heard about this project from one of my friends. He said that it will have a brighter future in the coming months so we have to invest in it. I spend some time to study about this project and found it as a most amazing project for myself.
This project is really an amazing project. They have a best and solid business going to start. I have invested in some ICOs like this in the past and I have earned a very high profit. It shows that this type of ICO has a high demand in the future.
ICO projects has been use since long a lot of people are now enjoying great profit, so all of us need to invest in electrometer as I have never seen any such amazing project for mining, as mining use costs a lot of money but in electrometer you got cheap mining opportunity, with higher profit in indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: