Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3154 times)
Foreste

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

May I know does the project allow people from Japan to invest into Electromining???
Goldstars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

You will be glad to know! No one is restricted about location, anyone can invest here, it is a public plat forum, people from all over the world use to invest, sunny location is best indeed, but as a whole there is no state restriction.
Hashes

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

This project is really an interesting one! It has good and profitable features; those who were sad about high mining expenses should through a party after getting cheap mining with bigger profit.
Justeen

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

Indeed this is the most amazing project, the most beneficial and profitable place it is to get bigger profit because they have zero cost mining policy which makes higher profit for us, to enjoy a smooth profitable journey with mining, so surely congrats to all new and old miners.
Moosee

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

For me the most attractive feature is, using low carbon and cheap electricity for mining,  for now static limitation, Electromining will attract more investors, because this shows the positivity of this project.
Reptiles

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

This is zero power project which gives maximum profit with no expenses, so really an enjoyable and profitable ideas being use in Electromining.
Sixser

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Mining at day time will save energy to use at night hours, as 25% cheap power consumption is big success, hoping for further developments, good luck to the team.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Electromining is best ICO project, I have ever seen because it gets biggest profit but no lose, you will only have to buy the setup and after that no extra investments, try to make best strategies, as it has high potential, needs proper planning and it is all profit.
Vintaages

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Using Electromining gives good profit because it uses the sun light which is fully natural and free source of energy, Electromining actually utilizes this energy and help us to use it in best way for mining, 19 employees are working full time to maintain the setup, mobile datacenter is a peaceful way to increase the life of your phone because it will exhaust the extra heat from your cell phone and you will have long life, fast system.
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

This project is best source of having renewable energy which can be use for our benefit as we can do mine with cheap electricity and we can get good profit than lose, really appreciate it, nice system is working to generate power with sun light to help us get low price mining.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I appreciate as this project of Electromining will try to make more renewable energy platforms this wise act is gonna increase facilities for even now investors, it will help us use the other generated energy to maintain our sustainability of mining so this project is really worth investing according to me.
Yeah, it is not very easy to arrange something that bigger, so run this project 19 employees are working day and night.
Goldstars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

This project has multi coin mining option which sounds nice to me, how to go through this feature?Huh
Yeah of course! this is amazing  here in this project not only bitcoin but several coin are able to mine with using various algorithms.  it needs only simply to be a member of electrometer, deposited your money for rent the hashing power and choose the coin you wanna mine, it is as reliable as you want it to be.
Yes in electrominer we can mine any coin, you are not bound to use only bitcoin as or any other specific coin, so it is also biggest achievement that we can use all coins without any problem they use to accept all.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Solar power mining could be a very profitable business, because mining now a day is major business, after getting solar power to fulfill our mining desires will give us biggest profit of mining history
Pintereste

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

The important thing to use this facility is that we need to consider the mixture of solar energy and mining; it will give friendly environment along with high profit, its increasing trend now a day, so invest for better future saving for your life
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

This project brought the most advanced, affordable the most reliable and low usage of carbon mines.
Tegu

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Project has the most flexible condition as no restrictions, getting Electromining tokens will provide hashing power on the electrominer cloud mining resource, it will reward you with control over your holding limitation and you will not be worry about market condition, really reliable one.
Cubby

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Now along with the guaranteed mining capacity, now project is providing the floating multiplier to maintain the uses guaranteed capacity, which saves our unused mining power and it can be provide later to other users at the time of need, means saving for bad time.
Printable

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

I like electro miner’s zero cost power strategy the most as you will not have to pay high electricity fee any more, it is the most amazing feature of this project.
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Indeed zero cost strategy will reduce our problem that we had in past as miner, as now we will nt have to pay for high bills and Electromining is almost 40% cheaper than the normal power mining so I am really happy.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Electromining us connected to the blockchain so investing in Electromining will be an indirect participation in growth of blockchain technology, which is necessary to save our coin from hacking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: