Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

I agreed with this topic some newbies are talking as if they already knew alot on this crypto world.. neither do ive been trading for year or two yet so many things i still dont know about trading i still consider myself as newbie..  But im continiosly learning each day.. 
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

I know that if you are a newbie in bitcoin you have to take the risk if you take the risk and invest i will
A sure that you will get a high Profit  if you will wprk hard on it
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

very opinion is useful! of course there is not enough information and not an understanding of the whole crypto industry, can not take the whole picture of the market! the market is very young, he is only 8 years old. I'm sure that soon the world opinion will change, bitcoin and the entire crypto market will respect and understand that further without it it will be impossible to develop!
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

The fact is that must users feels like they are pros when they are at least a member ranked.
And these newbies take advice from them without them doing there own diligent research.
And the funniest part of it all is that must of those that are giving advice to these newbies don't even have a clue of what they are saying, because all they do in the forum is plagiarism.
I don't think so because I myself came from being a newbie before what I am right now. If they will just be informed and monitored then everything will fall into its places. We need to guide the newbies that's our duty as their senior. It will benefit the whole bitcoin community if all of us will unite. Let's do our part of teaching them the right living in bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

The fact is that must users feels like they are pros when they are at least a member ranked.
And these newbies take advice from them without them doing there own diligent research.
And the funniest part of it all is that must of those that are giving advice to these newbies don't even have a clue of what they are saying, because all they do in the forum is plagiarism.
I beg to disagree but I canthink see a different point of view. I always have high hopes for newcomers so this time I think with further information and proper guidance I think that the future of bitcoin is very bright from the hands of newbies. They have the potential and as their seniors it is our duty to guide them soso that they will be able to unleash the beast within them for the good of bitcoin community.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

I agreed with this topic some newbies are talking as if they already knew alot on this crypto world.. neither do ive been trading for year or two yet so many things i still dont know about trading i still consider myself as newbie..  But im continiosly learning each day.. 
Yes, newbie can be dangerous if they are not aware of what they are posting and since they don't know much of the Do's and Don'ts of the forum then there is a possibility that they can do against the rule, therefore to play safe a newbie in crypto must take some research and observed the proper regulation of the bitcoin talk forum to avoid such consequences.

Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

I do have the same opinion and perspective that it can be dangerous for them. Bitcoin is not just only a simple thing that you can manage right away. You need to have a broad knowlede about it so it may lessen the risk from getting mistakes in involving with bitcoin.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

so not necessarily all the information is true yes,
maybe I also never believe in such news because I do not know and I often read in this forum and maybe it's fake news or opinion of someone they spread in this forum.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I think it can not be dangerous to newbie to join here in bitcoin because there are so many people that can support them to make a research about this. Actually it is easy to understand bitcoin when you focus on it.
NeMa94

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Experts don't brag and share advice just for the purpose of sharing. And those who want to help, often don't have bad intentions, but they also don't have enough knowledge. Reading is the mother of all advice, I put my hopes into that. Cheesy
dokhanh481548@gmail.com

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Now there are so many new people creating new topics without knowing the truth and not researching beforehand. It's really dangerous because if the news is fake it can make all investors afraid of investing again.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

I have participated in 1 year, over time, I still can not grasp when using Bitcoin, the market is unstable, no predictions are safe, wait for luck
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I was a newbie also 1 year ago.
But i never do something stupid because i know in every investment, we just only spend money that we can afford to lose, that's the key
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

My goodness, this! I'm probably at 2 years+(not that much, but still) but I always feel like an idiot when listening to someone like Andreas Antonopoulos speak. When listening to someone like him I feel like a total newbie(though I probably still am 🤔). I've come to terms with it though, that there's still a lot I have to learn. We never stop learning I guess.
They need to be careful because it will cause of a bad result . they need to learn what to do if they had a bad result . every problem had solve .
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Here there on this forum we may see the negative spreading thread every section. Actually I want moderators to trashcanned these kind of fake information sharing thread. If they want to exhibit the right information which is negative means no one will never say anything about it.
I strongly say to every newbie want to invest on cryptocurrencies. If you have all your money in your hand means also you need to invest that into bitcoin or ethreum. With in few months that money doubled equal to fiat cash.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

If you are a newbie you can invest in bitcoin or altcoin but you have no experience as well as if you do not have much knowledge you should invest in the market less capital then increase the population to capital investment
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

My goodness, this! I'm probably at 2 years+(not that much, but still) but I always feel like an idiot when listening to someone like Andreas Antonopoulos speak. When listening to someone like him I feel like a total newbie(though I probably still am 🤔). I've come to terms with it though, that there's still a lot I have to learn. We never stop learning I guess.
YAS! im totally agrree with you. We never stop to learning. I think the reson behind why many newbies can be so dangerous is because they can easily feel know everything and feeling so superior because can entering the crypto world. but in reality their knowledge is still very little, and they don't have any intention to learn more, and easily being satisfied.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

The nature of inferiority and willingness to accept criticism is the key to success in life, I am also here still feeling the lack of knowledge, and I learned a lot from my seniors. I agree with you. And there is something I want to add. It's about topic titles. Issues that are irrelevant and weak in content. I find these issues unnecessary. It's just a link sharing issue. But looking into it, it's empty. I think they're doing it to earn merit.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

I guess a person will never learned unless he will experienced failures. Based on my experienced because of my eagerness to have a good business in crypto I have encountered multiple scam sites and I have scammed until I have found this forum whom I have found the one I am looking for.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Yes because they are the one who have least experience in btc. They are the more hackable person.

Well I guess this is true cause if you are not aware of a certain thing and withoud further researching, I think you are getting yourself into trouble in which you might be hack or even pooled by the people who you may encounter and I guess this makes a lot of bad influence in this community in which the things that was not cause by this forum is now being induced to this forum, and it's a minus in its reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: