Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the government want to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2233 times)
tesla1994

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

N26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Government always Is Trying To Take Total Control of our money. The technology we thought we were using to make life more efficient started using us some time ago. But I think Bitcoin will win in the end Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Yes Government want to kill bitcoin.Because from bitcoin change government didn't got any tax and government don't control that currency this is the main fact.If government take control on bitcoin i think govt. Give ligeality for their country.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.
but this is just my opinion, so if I am wrong I apologize.

Thank You.
They want to kill bitcoin because they cant control bitcoin, we know that government cant get tax in bitcoin. Or maybe they just want to protect their people in bitcoin. They think that bitcoin is a scam so it is a bad idea for them to invest. They are just lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe they think that bitcoin is a threat to banks .

zimpleskill

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I think the government is afraid of what could come out of crypto currencies transactions... As it is encrypted it  can be used to finance terrorism, and to purchase illegal ammunition... So I think the government is banning Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace. Like  the government is very worried about it.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Governments is trying to kill bitcoins because they think bitcoin is danger for other fiat currencies also for economy but they need to understand how this currency can help their economy now many countries are adapting this currency and one day governments realize how this currency change economical life. many politicians and businessmen's don't want peoples make money from bitcoin and make rich they want they always stay poor.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

Many governments have felt that bitcoin is becoming stronger every day. They worry that the expansion of the encrypted community affects the country's economic order and destroys the Fiat system, which is not acceptable to most governments.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.

Thank You.
For me , I think government want to kill bitcoin because they cant control it. And maybe because some people used bitcoin in a bad way. They thought it would harm their people and will help their economy to go down.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Many governments want to kill bitcoin. Because of the decentralized nature of cryptos. As they are decentralized in nature so government has no control on them and the transactions made through these cryptos can't be tracked by any government or bank. So the people involved in the transactions remain unidentified. Due to this feature of anonymous transactions, many people use cryptos especially Bitcoin as a mode of payment in illegal dealings such a drug dealings, ammunition dealings etc. This is the reason why many countries are not supporting cryptos.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Thank You.

Because The government cannot controll bitcoin over. They afraid bitcoin use illegal activities.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

There are many reasons, goverments want to to follow the money where goes. Cause money can use in different ways, i mean illegal.
Thats why goverments want to control the transfers.
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Thank You.

It is true that illegal activities in the world of cryptocurrency will be easier because cryptocurrency has privacy protection that makes owners difficult to trace. But other than that cryptocurrency may be able to change the economic situation of a future country, it must also be thought of the government for the country to go forward and the better the economy.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

As far as i know not all government want to kill bitcoin or crypto. There are some government legalize crypto one of those is usa and japan
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Bitcoin has been effective and more profitable in business with a less weights, than the physical cash and also the function of the in traceable movement of payment, i think that may be the reason why government are seriously bands bitcoin because of money laundering.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Thank You.

Youre just becoming exaggerated about the issue,governments banning bitcoin not because they wanna kill this,but tey were just want to stop the usage of cryptocurrency in their respective countries for the reason that they are studying this community and how they can put policies that will favor both sides,governments know that there are mines of gold inside cryptocurrency and this is a beneficial to their people
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Government is concerned about the paper money to get demolish in the coming future, they are not in the favour of digital money as there will not be any records of the people transferring the coins, they cannot control the party doing the transfers and they could not catch the corruptors and the taxes could be saved by this method.So the government doesn't want to cut the scale of their income and the banks work
But if the government got to know the pros of the decentralisation and the security concerns can be harden then they will be willingly accept the crypto which would not only help them but also the country growth too.
panther427

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

bitcoin is something the government want to take in their command ,because of it value and worth they want to claim it as their own.they want to control it .but we know that bitcoin is a digital currency and no one can track it where it goes or comes from  one person can not know anything about it,that's why government want to ban it .because they can't have what they want to do with it i think.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I think this is due to the government's fear on the basis that bitcoin is used as a funding in terrorists as well as for money laundering for corruptors and that is the reason that governments use it.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

The aim of every government is to control all activities happening in their respective country. The use of Bitcoin is so decentralized that governments all over the world is finding it difficult to control. Gradually countries will appreciate the use of  bitcoin when they understand the benefits of this amazing digital currency.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

The aim of every government is to control all activities happening in their respective country. The use of Bitcoin is so decentralized that governments all over the world is finding it difficult to control. Gradually countries will appreciate the use of  bitcoin when they understand the benefits of this amazing digital currency.
Yes i agree.The government will continue to ban bitcoin because of the fact that it will be a major competitor of fiat currency especially in this digital era wherein millenials are starting to love the use of cryptocurrency and ignoring the value of fiat currency.But since bitcoin is not yet totally adopted by all governments,so fiat is still very in demand for the people to buy all their neccesities in  life.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

bitcoin is something the government want to take in their command ,because of it value and worth they want to claim it as their own.they want to control it .but we know that bitcoin is a digital currency and no one can track it where it goes or comes from  one person can not know anything about it,that's why government want to ban it .because they can't have what they want to do with it i think.
I think you're right.Fiat is something that the government has its full control while bitcoin is considered decentralized because no one or no group or government is manipulating its own price.It's just the supply and demand of bitcoin that will totally affect its price.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: