Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the government want to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2234 times)
Generaldiscussion

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are decentralized so there is no central organization that is aware of all the transactions happening on its ledger. This makes it especially challenging for regulators to control.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

I don't think the government want to kill Bitcoin but they want to control it, monetary is the power of a country, and because of the strong growth of this token, it might affect to their power and being a threat, and they cannot control something decentralization like crypto coin, so they set all the rule to limit the right to do it.
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

The truth is that many big governments don’t like Bitcoin because it threatens their monopoly over printing money. As a result, the government always want to kill bitcoin
Ducpham1991

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

because blockchain is transparent. and many governments do not want transparency, for example in intelligence and military
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

I have a different opinion in this. Illegal activities exists since the very beginning of the world. With or without bitcoin it will happen for sure. Bitcoin is one of the most promising currencies. It has lots of advantages so why not accept it.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.
but this is just my opinion, so if I am wrong I apologize.

Thank You.

I think it is not purely for the reasons mentioned, because just like the dollar, Bitcoin can be used for various purposes, some of which may be considered legal or illegal depending on the laws of a country. Related to that, Bitcoin is no different from other devices or resources that can follow the regulations that are in every country.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Of course government would want to prefer controlling a currency in order to run the authorization and regulations of a country. But Bitcoin is giving reason to people that, government should not invade in your personal choices of spending or tax you upon your own hard earned money. Now this is where the government is trying to play a trick into devouring people to believe sometimes else. We all know the real reason behind their persistent effort in putting a control on the usage of digital currency.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

This is the big problems of the government how to stopped and kill bitcoin .Bitcoin mostly are joined in this tranctions must be related to know in hacking or scammers .The terrorist will do there own strategy because of bitcoin .
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

That's because they can't fully control the bitcoin economy specially the tax for the transactions, government are concern for the future loss of their so called economy but the truth is. they will only get few percentage when Bitcoin are known to the world.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

I think it is a controlling issue. Bitcoin is a digital currency and no govt. can control it. They wanted to control it like traditional currency.
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

Govt. tried to kill it because they don’t understand it very well. Also they are unaware of its potential and how it will change the world. But they will eventually understand.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.
but this is just my opinion, so if I am wrong I apologize.

Thank You.

There are many reasons for the government to kill the bitcoins like bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency which cannot be controlled by everyone and also all the transactions are done under anonymous mode because of which both the sender and receiver do not need to include any kind of their identity or address and because of this bitcoin is mostly used for Tax Evasions, illegal trade, criminal purpose, for buying the illegal arms and drugs, and for promoting terrorism and crimes everywhere in the world.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

bitcoin and crypto can be used for money laundering, terrorist, government blockchain transactions that do not have the processing power, can not determine the purpose of the transaction
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

No evidence whatsoever that my government want to "kill" bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

bitcoin and crypto can be used for money laundering, terrorist, government blockchain transactions that do not have the processing power, can not determine the purpose of the transaction

Yes this are the reasons why governments wants to stop the use of bitcoin or rather wants to regulate so that the governments can be able to control the use of bitcoin and also putting tax for them to collect good amount of money.
azizfikri2

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

I think government did not get some taxs from bitcoin, because that government want to kill Bitcoin. And government won't inflation because bitcoin. As we know price of bitcoin is expensive, imagine in one country half people on that country have bitcoin as much 10 bitcoin so probability inflation on that country is big.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

governments in some countries are troubled by bitcoin, because bitcoin can disrupt the stability of money in every country. but if the government can control bitcoin I do not think bitcoin should be killed but it should be legalized.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

personally, the government want to kill Bitcoin because they want to control Bitcoin like other currency  but Bitcoin is called digital currency, so they can not control it

Aside from that,they dont have benefits like tax on it.Cause we are all know cryptocurrency earning a big income.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

The government does not like bitcoins because they let bitcoins make them lose control and may make them unable to manage the investment markets and the identity of the investors.
bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

For me, the administration need to murder Bitcoin in light of the fact that they need to control Bitcoin like other money however Bitcoin is called advanced cash, so they can not control it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: