Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the government want to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2234 times)
jasydoggye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

The prime reason of governments being against bitcoin is they take it as a competition for the fiat. Beside it is not possible to control bitcoin as they do in case of fiat currency.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.
but this is just my opinion, so if I am wrong I apologize.

Thank You.

In my opinion, governments are more concerned with regulating and controlling bitcoin than trying to kill it. The fact is that the use of btc for criminal purposes, therefore, by such actions, the government is trying to reduce this practice. Unfortunately, this will affect the anonymity of the cryptocurrency environment.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

governments tired to give all the negative publicity for cryptocurrencies but the government couldn't able to stop bitcoin and other crypto coins so now they are trying to regulate coins
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.

Thank You.
depending on which country it used to be, because in a country where the government understands and adopts cryptocurrency is very profitable, so most governments who do not know about digital bitcoin are what, and that assumption is just bad and the issues about the negatives, maybe later in the future come on they will know what bitcoin's worth is like
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

the reason government are against bitcoin is that bitcoin will reduce corruption to the bearest minimum, with bitcoin, sidefoning and misapropriation of funds will not be possible because of the volatility nature of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is too transparent for corrupt politicians to accept as a means of transacting.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

the reason government are against bitcoin is that bitcoin will reduce corruption to the bearest minimum, with bitcoin, sidefoning and misapropriation of funds will not be possible because of the volatility nature of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is too transparent for corrupt politicians to accept as a means of transacting.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I think that's not the point. Does it not launder money or buy prohibited drugs with the help of paper money? No, they are just afraid that with the development of cryptocurrency their accumulated states and banks will no longer need anyone. That's it.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

Government want to kill bitcoin because they can't control bitcoin transactions and since they don't have a control on it they cannot collect taxes which can help for the development of the country. Lot of reasons maybe considered in fact there are countries that are totally banning bitcoin.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

all have long realized that crypto coins are very hard to manage! and the government as yet does not understand how they can receive from this profit and their taxes! on this in many countries bitcoin is forbidden! A very strong war is led by a visas and a master of cards, these companies have friends in the government! these friends help to crush bitcoin and give life a visas and a master card!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Maybe because bitcoin is not handled by the government and yet, a lot of people are using bitcoin and there is no tax with it. That is also why most of us want to earn bitcoin because it does not have tax and we also hold our time work.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Other government wants to see bitcoin die because they did not control it like for sure they want big taxes because they want to earn more money after getting big taxes they deposit to their own pocket. But they have government who are supported bitcoin and this is good for us.
thangthoa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Governments always do what they think is right and that is good for the people. So please follow the law
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

I think that's a good reason to be afraid of bitcoin. but this problem can be solved by official exchangers, outside of which the exchange will be prohibited
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

I think they see some reasons just like the payment system could be change and the entire payment system/method could be change in the nearly future,but i think its okay to change as long as its will be better.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

They have many reasons to do that one major reason is they have no way to track Bitcoin transactions through the country and afraid that will effect for there financial stability and also they are concern about criminal activities that can be done using Bitcoin so due to those reasons they want to restrict Bitcoin as much as possible
kingofworld92

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

because they want to hold it back and keep bitcoin in their hand. In order that bitcoin can not threaten fiat currency and tax
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

To be honest, the government only want to protect their benefits and don't care about citizen. They must see that bitcoin can help people a lot
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Thank You.

The government want to kill the bitcoin because they not accept the bitcoin they afraid of bitcoin because bitcoin are no taxes thats why they try to kill the bitcoin.
Chorsday

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

because they know they will not have control over it ...
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Government in my opinion want to kill bitcoin because it is a direct competion of their own currency. If more people use bitcoin rather than the governments money then bitcoin will take a lot of the governments income. Bitcoin takes away the middle man and the government is the middle man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: