Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the government want to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2243 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.
but this is just my opinion, so if I am wrong I apologize.

Thank You.
Its because they cant control it. And maybe because bitcoin is used in illegal transactions , they think that bitcoin is a big threat in other currencies that they are controlling.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Due to some disadvantage of bitcoin government want to kill bitcoin.
First, they tried to stop the using of bitcoin, but when they came to know it's not under control, they start making policy against it. Maybe in future bitcoin got killed by the government because except Japan no country can support bitcoin maybe people move to Japan just for bitcoin currency

- Yes, the government tried to control and limit the scope of bitcoin activity in the beginning but gradually everything went out of orbit, the development of bitcoin is too quickly entailing a lot of financial trouble and illegal activities, the government is not able to control the situation when too many lawsuits about fraud through bitcoin. And of course, if they have no means to oppress Bitcoin, they will surely kill it with all they have, features of Bitcoin has gone too far and beyond the limits allowed by the government, they can not sit still and let it continue

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I think it is just because bitcoin's name is always on the list on the crime. In deep web, where free people in there gathers, doing anything. ALMOST anything. Like illegal things, bitcoin is the main money.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

Why did the government want to kill bitcoin this is simply because there are alot of scammers out there or maybe they are afraid that bitcoin can be use in some illegal transaction.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

btc will find its way with or without any gov, China rejected it completely long time already, it has grown lot more since and left them behind and still used by there people.  usa can keep up and help world with currency development esp for those without currency or miss out.  manipulation for btc happens cause btc still such tiny market, once it gets big as all predictions think, it gets harder to manipulate. it'll happen with or without any gov support and ultimately all gov will be forced respect btc in the end or else crash

cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

government want to kill bitcoin because government wanted to control financially
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Why did the government want to kill bitcoin this is simply because there are alot of scammers out there or maybe they are afraid that bitcoin can be use in some illegal transaction.

This is not a valid argument, although I am hearing it very often for the last 5-6 years. Fiat currency remains the preferred payment medium for the criminals (either the digital varieties such as Paypal / VISA or the hard cash). But I never see anyone arguing to ban fiat currency.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

I think government want to kill bitcoin because it is a centralized exchange with no regulations and it can be used by criminals since each wallets is untraceable cos of the block chain technology
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.

Thank You.

The government wants bitcoins dead because of how much ot destabilizes the whole monetary and economic systems of the country. Even the banking industry is wailing because of how much competition bitcoins bring on the table. That's why the government is really insisting on eliminating bitcoins.

petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

Actually they don't want to kill. They just want to get their share of it.

Banks want to kill it for obvious reasons Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kiyut

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

because the government considers that bitcoin will disrupt state and bang finances, so the government wants to kill bitcoin.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Actually they don't want to kill. They just want to get their share of it.

Banks want to kill it for obvious reasons Smiley

I think they have no purpose to kill bitcoin, but they want to keep the bitcoin away from its citizens, because as far as I know the government does not agree with the existence of bitcoin that has been plunged in the community. so the government was anxious with the current conditions as well.
Werpa1

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

Thank You.

The government wants something to control, and they see bitcoin as one of them. It is a very large and a continuously growing environment. The government obviously wants to make something out of it and prevent criminals from entering the crypto world which is basically a very secured place to be in.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Many criminals use the dollar for money laundering and terrorist financing, but anybody prohibits the dollar?)Why?)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

Because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is not under government regulation, and in practice bitcoin is often used as a means of crime that could harm government, and may disrupt the stability of the country's economy and could disrupt banking stability, so the use of bitcoin is prohibited by the government of a particular country.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Thank You.
This is a wrong point of view. Many state structures and representatives of banks use this in their statements, explaining why the crypto currency is imperfect and why it should be banned. As always, they hide behind the good intentions of combating crime, which they often head to hide the true essence. They can not directly say that they do not want to have bitcoins and other decentralized crypto currency, because it will be very difficult to monitor the financial side of their citizens' activities. This is the main reason why states are not in a hurry to legalize the crypto currency.
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

I just see the government does not want Bitcoin out of their control, I'm sure if Bitcoin is under their control, the government will not ban it Grin
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I always wonder why people say and suggest that the government is against bitcoin because bitcoin will be used in terrorist financing and money laundering. What people need to get is that, money laundering and terrorist financing has been in existence for 100's of years ago. I don't think that are the main reasons why the government want to kill bitcoin.
The government just don't like the decentralizations make up of bitcoin.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

I know that there are crypto currency users who use bitcoin for money laundering and to buy drugs. the government does not like to see people who use bitcoin as a place to commit crimes.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

There are too many reason to kill bitcoin by government, in this world some government support bitcoin but some government think it is very harmful or public. Government think, for bitcoin day by day crime increase and it is arrange money for terrorist, it also moneylender so government want to kill bitcoin. I think some government don't understand about bitcoin so they make a bad comment about bitcoin.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: