Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the government want to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2234 times)
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Exactly, that's why most government wants to regulate bitcoin as it could compromise the country's security.

Of course a lot have opposed this and some government even does not have technology to regulate it resulting to complete banning of it.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Government want to control bitcoin and not kill it, for crime, terrorist and this kinda bullshit most of time it's fad, because even on blockchain Government can still track it.
brainsmart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:16 AM

This is as a result of them not been able to control the bitcoin as they want to personally control bitcoin but to no avail
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

the government want to kill bitcoin because bitcoin is desentralized and they may not know how to get taxes from investors... and some illegal activity cannot be traces using via bitcoin transaction..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

You just said the reason why the government wants to ban bitcoin.
if I think personally, the government wants to kill Bitcoin because they want to control Bitcoin like other currencies but Bitcoin is called a digital currency, so they can't control it
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.
but this is just my opinion, so if I am wrong I apologize.

Thank You.

I think government want to kill bitcoin because we all know bitcoin have no tax. And government needs tax as a fund for their projects or activities for their city. If they accept bitcoin in their country where did they get money, that is the reason why they are against to bitcoin.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

Bitcoin could have an impact in the economy aside from those things you mentioned about crimes. Many are afraid that it could potentially create some economic crisis due to misuse or wasting of money through scams or hacking. This idea was what fears my government before but now had open its door to bitcoin and have planned and studied it for possible regulation to avoid the things I have mentioned.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

as we know, many governments in the world are banning bitcoins and here I have my own why the government want to kill Bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin can be used for terrorist financing, money laundering, illegal weapons purchases, crime and tax evasion. therefore the government forbids Bitcoin, because Bitcoin transactions are difficult to trace so it is only natural for me if the government is very worried about Bitcoin and many country banning (block) Bitcoin.

Thank You.

Really? So how come these terrorists and criminals managed to do their things when bitcoin still did not exist? The government is just lying to us because bitcoin will decrease their power to control and manipualte us  by using fiat. They could also be be the ones who funds terrorist in the first place.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

Bitcoin is a high value digital currency, in addition to bitcoin online transactions, it is very difficult for the state to collect taxes. To survive, bitcoin must contribute to the economy of the nation
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:59:04 AM

I think the state is simply afraid of losing its power over people, so they come up with various false stories. What would people stay as long as possible in the old system.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

To kill is too loud a word. Even if one believes in the theory of conspiracies and so on, it is unlikely that, given the technological decisions, to subdue or destroy the blockchain. Although sometimes this is not required. It is enough to bring to the market 1-2 trillion dollars and everything, it's done! After all, then buying up everything that is will lead to monopolization and control. So do not sell your tokens - who knows in the future this will be a sign of your personal freedom? ))

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

In my opinion, there are governments that intend to turn off Bitcoin because they consider Bitcoin to be a digital currency that can hinder a country's economic rate.
If we see now there are many who are interested in using Bitcoin rather than conventional currency rates to make investments.
I think this is the basis for the reason the government wants to turn off Bitcoin.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Trade is not a criminal offence. Most of us trade in various asset classes in the stock market. So how is this [cryptocurrency trading] any different? What has to be in place is a mechanism to be sure that the money used is not illegal money, and to track its source is the most important thing for government.
that's why government want to kill bitcoin.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

I don't think they want to banned nor kill it, what i think is they want to control it but it's not possible because bitcoin is designed to be not controlled by anyone
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

In my opinion, I think the main reason why the government want to kill bitcoin is tax.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

If all of the world power governments decided to ban Bitcoin, that would effectively kill it. No, it wouldn't disable it, but making it "dirty" money would mean that all transactions become black market, and that's not sustainable. There's also Net Neutrality to worry about. ISPs could easily collude to cripple blockchain networks.
spaopera

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

because the government considers that bitcoin will disrupt state and bang finances, so the government wants to kill bitcoin.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Thank You.
Well, not all government are against on bitcoin and beside they have also a way on how they protect their government on the illegal use of bitcoin if they have a proper iluse of bitcoin too. And all users of bitcoin has its identity on having a bitcoin in their wallet it has recorded and if they have an illegal action, then they are easily trace.
Bitcoin demon

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Bitcoin is known as a digital currency because the government cannot track or track transactions within the system and cannot control the flow of money in it. If all governments in the world decide to ban Bitcoin, it will effectively kill it. That in my opinion... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

Now this tendention is gone.
This was in trend earlier when crypto enthusiast say what with crypto we dont need governments more.
But how show practice its not working, and we need governments how regulator

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: