Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the government want to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2234 times)
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Not only can they understand the bitcoin too so many people also touch the bitcoin so they do not want to enter it in their country.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

Bitcoin prices are unstable and there are no clear rules on the use of bitcoin which is a reference in the state and the process of ownership and use of bitcoin that is vulnerable to crime, causing the government to try to regulate the use of bitcoin under government rules, so that legal protection, and bitcoin users feel safe and protected. I see that is what really happened and not as some people say that the government wants to kill bitcoin.
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

I don't think that the government's goal of banning Bitcoin is because it wants to kill Bitcoin. and my opinion on the government that forbids Bitcoin is because the government still cannot explore the meaning and benefits of Bitcoin, and maybe what they know is that bitcoin is decentralized and cannot be regulated.
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I think bitcoin is banned in other countries because they are afraid of what you've said that people uses bitcoin to scam, to did something not good to others so I guess many government cut off the usage of bitcoin and they want to tract all the people transaction unlike bitcoin it is not traceable if someone did wrong.

Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

The government does not like bitcoins because they let bitcoins make them lose control and may make them unable to manage the investment markets and the identity of the investors. Grin Grin
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

I makes me confusing I knew government made blockchain/bitcoin. U.S CIA made this program and it's quite confusing. Well whatever it is still they will adopt the technology of blockchain.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

because in their opinion bitcoin can disrupt the integrity of the country's economy and possibly the financial system in the whole world, as for each state this is a new stage in the development of the financial era, and we can note that each state treats crypto currency with caution.
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

Money has done more harm to the world. Money has funded wars, allowed people to purchase guns drugs  etc. Yes bitcoin is anonymous.
But it's almost the same as saying guns kill people not the actual person pulling the trigger.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

I don't think the government want to kill Bitcoin,they just want to have control about it,a lot of people use bitcoin for tax evasion they want to avoid this. Some government undestand the bitcoin will helps to make economy grow up.
Boppsross

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

They want to ban the Bitcoins as they do not understand how it functions and how good it is.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

They want to kill Bitcoin because they gave no power and control over it. They cannot manipulate it nor reproduce Bitcoin. Many corrupt government officials will have a hard time making money in the government.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Governments is attempting to kill bitcoins in light of the fact that they think bitcoin is risk for other fiat monetary forms likewise for economy yet they have to see how this cash can help their economy now numerous nations are adjusting this money and multi day governments acknowledge how this money change temperate life. numerous lawmakers and agents' don't need people groups profit from bitcoin and influence rich they to need they generally remain poor.
phieudieu

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

Firstly, the government can not control the bitcoin thoroughly; the second bitcoin is a form of crime for taxpayers or non-governmental organizations to siphon off state taxes; third, thanks to bitcoin, many corrupt people can send Money on it to properly launder money that nobody knows, my personal opinion!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

I don't think government wanted to kill bitcoin. They just know the negative effect and illegal use of bitcoin and that's why they don't legalize bitcoin. Hopefully they will understand the positivity of bitcoin and will legalize it.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Government is actually a body which is built to control its citizens and their activities. BITCOIN and CRYPTOCURRENCY are something that could be controlled by a body or association like government.This is the basic reason government is against it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

I see that in different countries such things happen differently, and in some countries - I do not want to call them - nothing like this happens and they manage to successfully integrate the crypto-currency world into their own national financial system, which ultimately leads to an increase in consumer demand for various goods and services. It's simple.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nahid Alom

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

The government want to kill Bitcoin because Bitcoin is called digital currency o they can not control it. On the other hand bitcoin is illegal for Bangladesh and many other country.. its illegal and govt says its crime 😞
alpcaba45

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

countries prefer to ban it instead of thinking about crypto money. it certainly does not make sense. the authorities are running away and it is getting harder and harder to take precautions.
Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Well, to be honest we are all aware all of those things. Yes they can use it for terrorist financing, money laundering, crime and bad things like this. But on the other hand why don’t we try to see bitcoin’s efficiency and its benefits? Why we don’t appreciate it enough? It could also use for good causes. I think it’s our minds that needs to change first.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Just one simple reason, they can't control bitcoin, they don't know how it will be and how it will impact the country currency, that's why they want to abandon it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: