Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

📌Solutions to market problems

ATLANTICO Network solves the following core problems of the medical and pharmaceutical services industry:

1. Provision of low-quality services to the population by medical organizations and doctors. A lack of qualified medical staff and diagnostic equipment results in severe consequences.

2. Patients’ inability to choose a medical organization or a doctor.

3. The existence of adulterated medicine on the market.

4. Major overcharging for medical services and medicine. There are major issues with pricing in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. As a result, patients are forced to purchased medicine for artificially high prices.

5. The existence of dishonest medical staff and organizations that unlawfully gain financial rewards from insurance companies.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

I am thankful to have find your project online these days, I like very much your plans. Atlantico I will follow you))
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

I read some part of the whitepaper of this project and its look like the platform is very interesting and this project has a big potential i will continue reading the white paper to know more about this project of atlantico
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

medical and pharmaceutical is very important with every people. your project want to use blockchain technology for medical and pharmaceutical- a good idea, and good team. keep work hard bro.

bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Why do not moderators answer the questions they are asked by interested users?)
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

This look interesting, how much will cost minimum coins for investement? And will be there any bounty for this, any airdrop?
TheRabbitRun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

You guys did great. I have not met for a long time really necessary projects for the society. I think that this is how we should use blockchain technology and popularize it. After all, when people see the real benefit of blockchain, only then new people will come to the sphere. You have good aim. Wish you luck!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

Is the team aware the ATL ticker is already taken?  ATLANT which is a real estate project in ETH.

I like NEM and am still holding NEM in my exchange account, I would love seeing the token to go really high as its one of the pioneer in the industry with good community support. I hope more and more tokens are created under NEM. Its what is needed to make the network known in the space.

Strange step from the ATLANTICO team to choose the token ticker that already exists. They may have some problems in the future regarding listing their ATL tokens on the exchanges, even they will be deployed on the NEM blockchain.
But overall I`m pleased to see a serious project on the NEM and wish the team only kindest regards on the way to their goal!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

This kind of project not a unique one. I read several project with the same concepts but at the end they did not push through. I hope ATLANTICO will broke that assumption. Since we are talking about health and life of people, this must be considered as a serious one and will not only an idea but a reality.
justlucky

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

This is the kind of platform that every people in our society needed that serve us medical assistance we know that this kind of concept is not a new one to everyone but i hoping that this project of Atlantico will continue and will be successful
justlucky

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

I am thankful to have find your project online these days, I like very much your plans. Atlantico I will follow you))
Thats right im also greatful to particapate in the project like this  because the feature of this project is very interesting i will continue my support in this project of Atlantico
atlantico_network

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

What ATL tokens are not

🔹ATL tokens are not stocks or shares, nor are they an issue prospectus or an offer document, they were not created to gather funds.

🔹ATL tokens were not created for trading, they do not represent debt or a company instrument.

🔹ATL tokens cannot be refunded. The company is not obliged to make a refund to token holders after the purchase.

atlantico_network

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

We want our project to be useful for everyone!
liuxiangfei

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world. Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

What ATL tokens are not

🔹ATL tokens are not stocks or shares, nor are they an issue prospectus or an offer document, they were not created to gather funds.

🔹ATL tokens were not created for trading, they do not represent debt or a company instrument.

🔹ATL tokens cannot be refunded. The company is not obliged to make a refund to token holders after the purchase.

Hi Admin, I have a question. Why did we used nano wallet rather than eth?
justlucky

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Probably this project has a great features and i think their have a strong concept of platform a medical service with a blockchain technology that can help us on our medical issue and for our insurance also the additional is their are a pharmaceutical manufacturer
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

I like how Blockchain revolutionize the healthcare system nowadays, more and more platform with the same concept like AtlantICO is created to join these space.
after reading some info on your website I was amazed on the idea of your platform to resolve the issue in health, it is like a one stop shop for every users who
have problem regarding their health so I will continue to follow and support this kind of project. best of luck!  Wink

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

What ATL tokens are not

For me nano wallet are much more secured than Ethereum wallet that's why they choose the NEO platform instead of Ethereum platform although Ethereum is widely used platform for most of the newly created coins as of today but there are some rumors that NEO platform will make a big blast this year and AtlantICO want to be part of it.

justlucky

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

What ATL tokens are not

May be the reason that why project of Atlantico used to choose Nano wallet than ethereum wallet because for the developer Nano is safer than ethereum or may be their have a partnership that why
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

Probably this project has a great features and i think their have a strong concept of platform a medical service with a blockchain technology that can help us on our medical issue and for our insurance also the additional is their are a pharmaceutical manufacturer
that is right, we need more platform like this, we know medical services are not cheap, and the biggest cost is maintaining health.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: