Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why?  (Read 1459 times)
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

I consider it necessary to continue to invest always. Since waiting for a favorable time is not necessary. Simply it is not in the crypto currency. Therefore, there are more risks here than in another type of activity. Just need to invest correctly.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

You need to figute out which are the altcoins that have an undervalued price right now, and invest into them. If you look carefull, you will see that there are always good deals that can be found. Also, don't forget to take profits when the time is good to do so !

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

You lose a lot of money because you have not calculated risk. And you try to hold it. If you accept the loss and sell it then buy it at a lower price then you will probably recover the lost money very soon. Now is the right time to buy altcoin. There are many altcoin going to the support area and preparing to go up again

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Cryptos require patience you just have to bear that in mind, most times, market can go against, you don't need to be upset, you just have to be patient for the market to come in favor of you again.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

I always recommend to all the people who want to enter the cryptocurrency market to invest only the money they can afford to lose. This is the first rule in the investment sector. In my opinion, it is very important to invest in the medium to long term, because in the future high quality cryptocurrencies should increase in value
Bujesm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

I will recommend to get in btc on the off chance that you have some extra bucks in light of the fact that if btc dominancy continues expanding we will before long observe an extremely costly btc and that will bring about concealment of the costs of alts so hold up before getting in alts right now.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

I think it's a good time for those who want to buy cryptocurrencies, because I think that in the coming weeks/months there should be a good recovery in the market, and you could make good profits in the medium term. For those who have cryptocurrencies that have fallen in value in my opinion you just have to be patient, if they are good quality projects their value in the future will increase
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

a bloody lesson.
But you know, only when we lose money, we just find a reason.
Do not be too hasty decision before the buy/sell.
If possible, wait until the market uptrend.
This time suitable to you to invest there.

KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

If you are interested for daily, short-term speculation, then of course you will have to buy and sell coins. Bitcoin or other coins. If you are considering buying for long-term investment, then consider buying altcoins. Now it is profitable to buy them, because bitcoin is growing, which pulls them along.
antosionta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.

Why you want to buy cryptocurrency after its price start to increasing ? You should buy when the price is dropping, so you can buy it with cheap price.
Buying in the bull market is not a wise move because no one can guarantee you the price will keep skyrocketing later.
It could be falling after you bought it. So, never buy when it expensive, buy it when low.
mightname

Activity: 408

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

Buying clutch stable nowadays energy not be a agreeable burden in that as you aforementioned the fees are rebellion. on the contrary each the augmented who comprehend that the rise is non-stop for a month.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

It is a good time to invest in altcoin when Bitcoin price is rising. There are some good altcoins such as Neo that is not recovering yet. Please do your own research before investing. Good luck.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

It is a good time to invest in altcoin when Bitcoin price is rising. There are some good altcoins such as Neo that is not recovering yet. Please do your own research before investing. Good luck.

yes, this is a good time to buy some altcoin especially for the altcoin that still in the red price because soon, every coin that in the bottom of the market can increase so we can get the profit. but be wisely for buying the altcoin and only choose the coin that has the potential to increase higher later and we don't spend the money for not worth coins.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
I think the best time in buying some coins is when the price is low and sell it when the price is high but it depends on you on what technique you are going to use.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

EXPECT GROWTH COINS . EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR AND YOU WAIT

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Crypto money prices are still low, I do not understand how you can loose your money. It is the best time to buy right now because later will be very difficult to find at a lower price.
I agree with you

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Just avoid buying any coin when its price is going up or it is being hyped. The best time to buy a coin is when the majority of the investors and traders are selling their coins and hodl it. Before buying any cryptocurrency, you have to research/study the market and the coins first and monitor it often to get you updated. Investing in a volatile crypto market is not that easy because the risk is always high.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I think if the recent price is rising, you can still continue to buy in cryptocurrency as long as it is still affordable to your budget that you will spend in this kind of business to avoid from losing of investment.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

On the contrary, I am glad that prices have fallen, which means that they will soon grow on the contrary, and several times. You need patience, not useless worries about losing money
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

Understand, it's just the calm before the storm. Later you will understand that you were worried in vain and did not buy cryptocurrency in full. Miss this chance is not exactly worth it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: