Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why?  (Read 1454 times)
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

You still have a chance if you missed the ride recently, buy more altcoins now because bitcoin is pumping now although it is slow but surly to recover. After the rise of bitcoin, the following weeks or months altcoin will follow.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

You still have a chance if you missed the ride recently, buy more altcoins now because bitcoin is pumping now although it is slow but surly to recover. After the rise of bitcoin, the following weeks or months altcoin will follow.

he still has the chance to buy the altcoin because today, there are many altcoins that are in the low price and he can choose more than 5 coins to buy. many potential coins have reached the bottom price and waiting for the good moment to increase back. and when bitcoin get a pump, then the altcoin will get their time to increase again which we can make a nice profit too.
dekumidoriya

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:32:14 AM

You should buy right now, because the price are still on its lowest and you should not wait for it to go up, if you buy right now you can get more coin but when you are waiting for the right time maybe things will get awry for you and you might end up regretting and frustrated.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

Maybe you just have to wait to valuable for your tokens in your portfolio with patience. Or you should completely change your portfolio. Personally i don't recommend buying some more cryptos but the decision is yours.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

You cannot buy cryptocurrency as for now because the price of the crypto in the market is pump so when the price in the market is pumping do not invest on it you will not make a good profit if you buy at pump. You should buy crypto when the price in the market is at dump it is the best time to invest in the crypto market. If you buy at pump you can do hodling or trading to make a good profit. The difference of the two is when you hodl you will wait for a certain month before you gain a profit, trading is the fastest way to earn and gain profit but in doing the trading you have to monitor the price in the market so when it pumps then you will trade it immediately but if you did not see the pump of the price then it is not trading anymore it is hodling already.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I am sure almost 80% that you have lost money on shitcoins because it is not possible to do it on good projects. Can you start avoiding the mistakes that led to this?
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

You can still continue to buy cryptocurrency when it is not on the rise. Rather, when it's price was dumped, then that is the right time to buy. Do not worry, you are not the only one who experienced big amount of losses. But then, life goes on and you can still get back what you have been lost.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

For me if the recent price is rising, you can still continue buying in cryptocurrency as long as it is not in the high amount or price by preventing yourself from losing of coins or investments.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

For me I don't invest in any coin when the market price is on the rise, when the market price is on the rise that's when i normally sell of, I invest in coins when the market price is going down, that's the right time for me to invest and get some coins at a cheaper rate.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Yeah sure, it is good to buy some altcoin when the market is on the rise so that you can make profit with the rising market, that's normally the tactics I normally use, I sell when the price is going down and I buy when the market is on the increase.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I think you should continue to buy cryptocurrencies. We all knew that this phase of the market would come, and that's why a vast majority of us have been screaming buy more and hodl. However, it is still not a bad time to invest. The prices are going to do better and you should buy now that they are still fair.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

he still has the chance to buy the altcoin because today, there are many altcoins that are in the low price and he can choose more than 5 coins to buy. many potential coins have reached the bottom price and waiting for the good moment to increase back. and when bitcoin get a pump, then the altcoin will get their time to increase again which we can make a nice profit too.
All of the altcoins were pegged to the bitcoin in the dollar terms and it will get an impact when bitcoin gets a little dump and those weak hands are selling their altcoin at the cheap price.
Remember to only invest in the altcoin which have a fully working product.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pamela1966

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

The price is not too bad to buy now because the market situation is fair at the moment for all intending investors because there hasn't really being any dramatic increase in price for a long time this year which mean the bull run everybody is looking forward to may rear its head any moment so it's good to buy now to be part of the top gainers when this bearish market disappear
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

why not, even though the price of bitcoin is now starting to increase better every day, for us you are also good to get more profits in the future, because the price of bitcoin every day also grows better in the future.
Successmaniac4

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

It is when the prices are low that you can buy a lot of coins and HODL for profit when the prices rise. Bitcoin and Ethereum has a potential of growing up since the bull run is coming. Do not panic if you hold your coins because better days are coming up.

Xorobar

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
We are seeing the quite strange situation when bitcoin price is going up at the same time when all the alternative cryptocurrencies are going down in their prices, interesting what would be happening next.
Girtod

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

I would not invest yet because the market continues to fall and I am not sure that it began to grow despite the fact that it is green.
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

I think very few projects will be the winner in the future and some of them are not in the market yet. so you can continue to buy, but only buy the coins that has the potential to be a winner.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Rising or not, you should invest wisely and carefully. Make sure that you don't invest in bad alts it will be pointless because it will only fall. See to it that you invest in good and popular alts. Always remember that anytime could be a good time to invest whether the market is bad or good.
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

I believe it's a decent time for the individuals who need to purchase digital forms of money, since I feel that in the coming weeks/months there ought to be a decent recuperation in the market, and you could make great benefits in the medium term. For the individuals who have digital currencies that have fallen in an incentive as I would like to think you simply must be understanding, on the off chance that they are great quality activities their incentive later on will increment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: