Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
rusmuoney023

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

İf the bounty hunter has alot of knowledge about the subject than he can simply invest on the project they are working with, however I think that if the rewards they get are tokens of the project then they automatically become part of the investors of the project,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Definitely Yes mate. Some bounty hunters become an ICO projects investors. If the projects of the bounty hunters have a good and promising results and give them a huge profit, they will invest to it. Some bounty hunters will do thorough research before about particular projects and if they find it worth investing for, then they have no second thoughts on investing.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Definitely Yes mate. Some bounty hunters become an ICO projects investors. If the projects of the bounty hunters have a good and promising results and give them a huge profit, they will invest to it. Some bounty hunters will do thorough research before about particular projects and if they find it worth investing for, then they have no second thoughts on investing.

Based on this information, it can be assumed that after all Bounty Hunters are very important for ico companies. Therefore, all the negative about this area of activity is mildly neutralized.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

It depends upon each bounty hunter that what he want to do with his coins. Everyone have its own choice and decide himself if he want to be a part of ICO or not.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Those members of the bounty campaigns who really want to develop in the industry of crypto-currencies and increase profits-will look for an opportunity to do this by investing in ICO projects. But this also requires experience, and this is more risky than participating in bounty campaigns.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

The bounty hunters are usually better aware of the ICO project, but most bounty hunters do not invest in the ICO. They will sell most of the tokens after they get the tokens and find the next item.

Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Well mate it depends on the ICO projects. If bounty hunters see that particular project is promising and worth it to invest then there is no second thought in investing that kind of projects. There are bounty hunters that is also anot investors.  This are the people who don't afraid to take the risk in investment.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Yes it is possible like what Im doing in some ico project Im a bounty hunter plus ico investor too, but its depend on what kind of project Im investing I like to invest to ico project that have a good concept like real state project and gambling Smiley
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Indeed it is. Before taking part in the company's bounty, the company itself needs to be analyzed. Therefore bounty hunters are better oriented in ICO projects sometimes better than investors.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Why not, this is very possible because there's so many bounty hunters are already  rich here in crypto industry, so when they are knowledgeable in ICO , I think they will not hesitate to invest, and also there are rich people who are willing to invest in crypto but they are lack of knowledge so they decide to stay in the forum and joining some campaign for experience.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

yes I agree, the investors who are part of the bounty hunters are very few I think that I will also be a part of them. knowing the quality of the ico followed may make it even better

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

Bounty hunters are the support groups of the ICO in promoting the project in the market to attract investors. I think majority of the bounty hunters are very unlikely to become ICO investors because they know the success rate of the ICO. They know that most the projects they promoted in the past did not succeed.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

it depends on the bounty hunter. there are bounty hunters that focus only in bounty but there are some that invest. if you can do both at the same time then it is okay because you can earn more .
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

Everything depends on the project, if it's really good and the team is working on it, then you can quite become an investor also

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Yes, it depends on the experience of a bounty hunter and the project itself. I am sure that before even joining a project, almost everyone makes his/her own research in order to find if a chosen project will actually be developed and build. I believe that bounty hunters who are also investors are highly relying on their chosen project's team and they risk almost everything by making a decision of joining

Of course as a bounty hunter you've earned already an idea about certain ICO, investing in such projects needs a thoroughly understanding about that project cause being a hunter before is not an easy way all hunters are already aware of what sacrifice you exert and doing investing for nothing.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

I also think so. I myself sometimes will act also as an investor for certain project while joining their bounty campaign. It is one of the jobs that may require the good analysis. For, it must be done in the very careful decision whether the project may be successful or not. But, it is not wrong to do so.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

Not every bounty hunter is an investor for any ICO project, I think they include I will choose a good ICO project before investing because it is now too risky to invest in ICO without escrow
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Probably. If the bounty hunters consider that the project is very promising and trusted, it doesn't close the possibilities for them to invest also in the project. I am sure that some will have certain consideration related to the concept of the ICO project and the trust including the product offered for the future.

Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

When an individual participates in a bounty program, I believe he/she is already an Investor in such project since the service rendered by such person will eventually be paid for with the coin/token being sold to others.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Yes, bounty hunter high chance become ICO investors, example: ME ! I check a lot of thread and review before join bounty campaign, so I'll filter which project have potential and invest in some of them, at least I can keep away from scam ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: