Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
Prime20

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

There is nothing more than investing your time, energy and money in doing something your are passionate about. In that regards, bounty hunters are also investors.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Majority of bounty hunters end up buying the ICO they are promoting! The influence and the contribution of bounty is good for overall  state of ICO! They also get to promote the ICO almost for free!
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

yes I really think we should be smart in choosing an Ico that we want to follow for our own future improvement, if we follow ico has a good reputation we will certainly invest but if their response is not good then I am sure for the future that's not good, so it's up to us to choose what's good and what's not,
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
Of course, bounty hunters are also good investors in promising ICO projects. Bounty hunters learn on their own and other people's mistakes to choose promising ICO projects and after they earn ethereum or bitcoins, they are quite capable of investing in ICO projects. I know people who started as bounty hunters, and then simultaneously invested in ICO and also engaged in trading on the stock exchange. Therefore it is quite possible.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
As soon as you receive your tokens you are an investor, bur instead of investing money you invested your time, the real question is what kind of investor you really are, most bounty hunters sell immediately since they only care about the money but some decide to hold with the hope the price of the coin goes up.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Bounty hunters becoming ICO investors depends a lot on the project itself, bounty hunters especially the content creators make research on the project they are promoting in order to properly represent them to their audience.
By doing this a bounty hunter is able to see how great a project is and could easily decide either to invest more money into the project or simply wait for bounty tokens.
I have participate in bounty that I also do the ICO so that I can get as much tokens as possible.

Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

I think it's different. Some investors become bounty hunters but they don't know about this. They start talk about this project to friends and write about them in social media.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Well we should have done a detailed analysis to follow the project we will follow because we also do not want to get the project that failed, because hunters and hunters gifts are very different investors usually only based on the concept of glance and price on If ICO it has a big bonus then many investors who went to buy it alone without making deeper observations on the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Well, it is a good way for bounty hunters to invest in an ICO, I mean, as bounty hunters they generally have to make a lot of research about the project in order to apply, and  that could also work if they want to be investors, already knowing what the project is all about.
beurk

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Bounty hunters, by their activities, get to know the project very well, especially the translators I guess. So when they become really aware of the project, the team etc. they prolly sometimes want to get involved after all.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

In many cases bounty hunters become investors, because they search a lot in order to  join good project and know really well what is worth of investing. It is one of the best ways to get involved wisely into the ICO. When you spend a lot of time reading and searching innovative strong project you can estimate the realization of the project and consider to invest in it. Of curse many hunters just do the tasks without real involment.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

Some of the bounty hunters are overwhelmed by the project and they just totally invest on the campaign where they are working so it only means that developers marketing strategy is very promising that they can attract even their own bounty participants.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

I can say for myself that sometimes I become an investor of a project that originally interested me as a bounty hunter, so I agree that if a bounty hunter is good at ICO he may also be interested in the project as an investor.
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

The best way to become an ICOs investors is to join bounties. The different experiences will be put together to make the best choice of ICOs investments. It's easier for bounty hunters to invest in an ICOs.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

The best way to become an ICOs investors is to join bounties. The different experiences will be put together to make the best choice of ICOs investments. It's easier for bounty hunters to invest in an ICOs.
In any case, bounty hunters have a lot of information about any of the projects in which you can invest your funds or vice versa, you need to avoid them.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

I began the way to crypto with bountys and airdrops. It didn't demand any monetary investments, it was important for me. After acquaintance to these directions I began to pay attention to ICO. ICO is an excellent opportunity to increase the capital if it is correct to do everything. Now ICO is a primary activity for me.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Bounty hunters simply participate in the bounty and get a reward for it.
Very rarely they think about the potential of the project and leave tokens for a long time

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

Some bounty hunters are investing money in the projects they promote, because this way they are committed a lot more. Some are holding the coin long after the distribution and supported this way. So one way or another they are investing in a project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

I agree that by participating in the bounty, you can better understand the project, and even invest in it. But participation in the bounty can not guarantee you honesty and the future of the project. There's been a lot of scams lately.
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

In my experience, I invested in a project in which I participated in the bounty. I really liked the idea of ​​the project (I do not know whether the project can be written). But if the project is interesting you have studied it, then you can buy tokens and participate in bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: