Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

ico investors are those who buy them when ico milestones take place, in contrast to bounty hunters who work to promote their projects to various media

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Probably yes. Personally, I try to choose projects in which I would invest (sometimes I invest). What is the point of advertising a scam project that may not pay, but if it pays, then these tokens will be very cheap? First of all, I analyze the project and ask myself, would I invest in it? And only then I'm looking for a bounty.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

A lot of bounty hunters are here only for earning some quick money. They are not interested in cryptocurrencies at all.
They receive bounty tokens and sell them immediately for fiat money when it is possible.
So I dont think that they are interested in investing into ICOs Cheesy.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

Of course ! I do bounties and the money i earn from it goes to ICO i want to participate with is WPP Energy one of my basis that this ico will be a success because they do have a highly competitive members in the Field of Renewable Energy Production which are most of their technology are already in used in todays industry !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
Yes, I think it's the case. If a bounty hunter is very experienced, he can predict the great success of his project, and then he understands that if he begins to invest in this ICO project, he will bring him even more profit. Of course, most bounty hunters do not do this because they are afraid to take such a risk, but that does not mean that it's impossible.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

some come to be ICO buyers, especially individuals who advanced a few passion for the bounty they had been concerned with, this takes place generally if this system had high promise which attracted their hobby, otherwise, maximum of the time, the association between the hunters and the assignment ends right now the campaign comes to an stop
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

I completely agree with you. Thanks to my experience, I can determine which projects are promising. I also invest in projects where I participate in the bounty program, but very rarely.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Well, it depends on the project.If you would choose one stable and you would be sure it will work for you, you can support it in any way, that's how the whole community works.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
blue08

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
Yes Indeed. Some bounty hunters join ICO and before they join, they make sure that the poject is worth to invest for. They study the project and validate every detils to avoid the scam ICO.  Still, there is no 100% assurance because there are some instances that the ICO they participted in token sale and bounty campaign turned into scam or unsuccessful.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

Basically bounty hunters promote all projects but if some bounty hunters get good project, they invest. I am a trader, bounty hunter and ICO investor. If i find a good project, i try to invest regularly.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

in contrast to hunters who work to promote their projects to various media. ico investers are those who buy them when ico milestones take place,
Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

Numerous abundance seekers, particularly the individuals who are dynamic members of this gathering, are very much aware of numerous highlights of the digital money advertise. A considerable lot of us take an interest every day in different abundance crusades. Picking a venture to partake in the abundance battle and resulting in these present circumstances truly, we can likewise contribute to get additional benefit.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Basically bounty hunters promote all projects but if some bounty hunters get good project, they invest. I am a trader, bounty hunter and ICO investor. If i find a good project, i try to invest regularly.

this is a example of an evolution from hunters to investors or both things are regularly doing at the same time. even myself start investing when i got profit from rewards on bounties.  then im using it to invest on ico that i want to.. and to gain more more profit. but, risk is always there all the time.
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Many bounty hunters became ICO investor they invest in the project at the same time they join in different campaigns to double their income but it was depends because sometimes the ICO that they investing was run and they can longer get the money that they already invested.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

A lot of bounty hunters are here only for earning some quick money. They are not interested in cryptocurrencies at all.
They receive bounty tokens and sell them immediately for fiat money when it is possible.
So I dont think that they are interested in investing into ICOs Cheesy.

Who told you this? I am one of those bounty hunters who keep a part of my reward for medium to long term. There may be a few who dumps all the tokens as soon as they get them. But they represent only a minority.
Benomil

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Doing bounties , abundance seekers need to peruse a whitepaper and guide to have the capacity to quality advance venture . This can truly locate a point of view ICO and if abundance seeker found a decent venture , which can be exceptionally well known later on as he would see it , he should need to put some cash in it .
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Bounty hunters suffer scams as much as investors. But as said experience matters a lot. So experienced ones may have their way out most of the time.
I think a bounty hunter who is experienced and doubles as an investor will possess powerful tools to win the market into his favor.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

since they collect extensive information about the project, they may well become investors if they believe that the project is promising.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

entu, this is a normal practice and rightly so. but to find a good ICO depends on the experience of the bounty hunter and the project itself. Hunts Merchants are very selective in choosing what projects can generate profits, for the long term, Fast Returns on Investments.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

this is a example of an evolution from hunters to investors or both things are regularly doing at the same time. even myself start investing when i got profit from rewards on bounties.  then im using it to invest on ico that i want to.. and to gain more more profit. but, risk is always there all the time.

It is hard for me to get involved in bounty and stay away of investment. I like to invest in the project I have chosen to promote. I like to invest in other ICOs as well. I increased my investments when I started doing bounty, so one is helping to another in my case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: