Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
They invest their time and effort to be a part of the project, I can still consider bounty hunters as investors if they continuously support the project until they reach their success, ofcoarse if you invest they you shold HODL since investing focus of profit as well.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Yes, as the time passby bounty hunters will gain alot of knowledge, techniques and strategy. This are the accumulated skills from the time that is spent in this furom. I believe that bounty hunters are one of the best traders in cryptocurrency.

kujaroth

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:38:06 AM

Some bounty become investors due to the fact rank is low here and their stakes is low also. That's why when are knowledgeable and know all the how to and what to in crypto trading. They eventually turn out to be investors when they had saved up some coins to invest.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

Of course not, bounty hunters are just part of the ICO success just because they are participating on the marketing campaign, nothing more than that. But investors? Of course not, they are not investing their money, only their time. There is a big difference

I highly disagree with this statement...

Once the distribution of tokens happens you can either decide to sell and call yourself a bounty hunter or you can hold and become an investor.

And no. Time and money are pretty similar. You work 40hrs a week for money. Some people spend that 40hrs surfing facebook for a fat paycheck while others break there backs for beans.

In this case. I would consider anyone holding tokens once the exchange is available is an investor. Doesnt really matter when or how you got tokens.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

I think so, because I'm involved in this bounty thread, so I'm also involved in their ICO crowdfunding.
So I think the bounty hunter is also a potential investor in ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

Yes, their knowledge becomes richer in every campaign that they have joined. If the factors that they apply on choosing a good campaign works and succeed then it will definitely work if they use it to determine a good ICO to invest.
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

Let them invest themselves. They also support ISO and in fact ISO lives at the expense of these investors. So let yourself invest.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

Of course not, bounty hunters are just part of the ICO success just because they are participating on the marketing campaign, nothing more than that. But investors? Of course not, they are not investing their money, only their time. There is a big difference

You are absolutely near sighted mate! You are hero and it means some of your tokens went already in moon. My point is some members here that succeeded in their bounty rewards have better earnings than late comers. They can 100% choose to invest their money if they wanted to make more profit. There is more chance that bounty hunters can be an investor at the same time.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

Sometimes yes - sometimes no depends on the project Smiley
yes, I agree with that, sometimes the prize hunters also act as investors if the projects they follow have a promising future. they want more profit by buying token when the project is doing ICO, so when the tokens go to market they will get double benefit, that is from the investment they do and from campaign result
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

Yeah that is somewhat true. Bounty hunters after collecting some coins do at times try to invest and multiply their investment and that is not a bad thing. IF it works out then it could be a very easy way of getting rich.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Yes some bounty hunter invest in ico Project. I've invested there because I know the project will be good and have a high value in the future.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

should indeed Yes. So you can also learn a lot more. So you will also get used in choosing projects that are nice and not wrong again. Because, to be an investor, then you have to be really careful in selecting projects.
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

The bounty hunter will become an investor in ico. If ico is worth the bounty hunter's investment. There are a lot of shitcoin here every day.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

They also usually will participate in ico if indeed he saw that ico has a good potential for them invest. this is very suitable actually because they get prizes and also benefit from ico
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

I think yes but most bounty hunters invest only time and effort in these various project. And if they plan to really be a part of that project they have their bounty rewards to use but still successful projects are usually supported by bounty hunters first hand because they already have seen it on its early stage.

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

Yes bounty hunters  are much experienced regarding the project bec.im sure they did a deep research before joining and interms of investing in ICO it all depends the projects, it they can see any potential of a coin then investors would invest.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

Bounty hunters are participating on the marketing campaign, they need enough experience and skills to find a good campaign, especially the acumen, fast adapt to the market. That is the skill required of an investor. So in my oppinion, bounty hunters are absolutely can become ICO investors.
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

This is a good thing where the bounty hunters have a good ability to understand the ICO project and this opens up the opportunity for everyone to invest. for that bounty hunter is a good idea not just looking for free coins but learn and add knowledge about the world of crypto and add to your pile of money by investing in ICOs, you certainly will know the best way and the best project.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

Depending on the ICO project, If I think is good then I will do both join the bounty campaign and invest in the ICO.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

That might happen. Because they will not miss a good chance of making a profit. Just like us, if our ICO project is good, we will try our best to earn their coins very much. It's like following all their bounty campaign projects. I think the fee for signatures is huge, investors may join the signature as well.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: