Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
yes they do but not so many I think because being an investor is much riskier than being just a bounty hunter. Risking a lot of money is more pronebin being an investor but the advantage of it is that bounty hunter knows well about the flow and the situation of the market and it is in their field when they are entering as an investor.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

I guess it doesn't always work that way. Because the hunters who came in the beginning of this year have earned little. As the price fell lower and lower every month. And from all earned tokens only a few reached the final. A large number of toxins were constantly decreasing. She is able to sell earned. And personally I earned about 150 different toxins which are still mere pennies. Although some of them can be was in really the early sell for good money.
unetachezsan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

No ! I will sell everything i'm have  Grin
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

In most cases no, bounty hunters are not educated, they do not know what they are really promoting, they do not understand the project, so there is no real interest in investing into ICO that they support.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

They will become a ico investors. Like me, I am a bounty hunter and the rewards I get for making bounty hunting, I exchange it for ethereum coin to avail or participate to the ico token sale that I love.

All bounty hunters are project investors. They invest their personal time on the project. They spend their knowledge and skills on advertising the project.
Bounty hunters get their salary in project tokens and therefore they are also interested in tokens to have the highest possible price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Yea they do sometimes, it depends on the Project. Many Bounty hunters have the knowledge of the project they work for, when working for a project you start understanding it the more and seeing the potentials of it which can push one to invest.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

my experience, depending on the project and the concept they made in the project, if the project is good and I am sure to be followed, I will invest some of my money, because as a bounty hunter we also want to get more profit,

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

I feel the potential for the move from bounty hunter to ICO investor is there. As the whole ICO space is very difficult right now, tools like bounty campaigns that do not cause cost in fiat money have become even more important.
vendy86

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

I am a bounty hunter, and I also invest in some ICO that I believe have a good future. When you become a real bounty hunter, you can decide which one project have a good future and which one is not. That because usually bounty hunter does more research than other people.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

yeah is right, for me not enough when i just join in bounty i need more than from bounty, so when i looking this project has good idea i will invest to get more profit, dont affraid invest in icos 1 or 2 mistake will giving you experience to become better investors
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

It is not entirely true that bounty hunters are all knowing about new ICOs just because they participate in bounty campaigns. It is true that they know more or less about a project than newbies. New ICOs cheat bounty hunters as well in the name of new ICOs. In my experience, I have been deceived by many projects by not rewarding us with the tokens. It is up to the bounty hunters who also want to invest in the ICO in which they have participated as bounty hunters.

veekky

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

In some cases it is actual. personally I've become an investor of bounty project 2 times.
it is common story,because you support ICO and then becomes its investor
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Not every ICO hunter is becoming an investor but people who really want to invest they will invest even if they are just bounty hunters

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

i invested in some bounty projects. in fact, we can get a good understanding of this project, during its bounty. i will study the white paper of this project carefully . understand its feasibility. how much money was raised by this project? if I believe in this project, I will invest in it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

hahaha no after looking how this market work during 2018 year I will not join any ICO for at least half a year. the market should become positive.
troy.gold

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

Quite a number of bounty hunters and airdrop hunters become ICO investors. Some people base the quality of the airdrop/bounty and interaction of the team as a basis in which to judge their investment.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

There were such a tendency that was two years ago, when nearly 50% of investors are the same bounty hunters. Nowadays very small amount of bounty hunters invest into ICOs even if it looks very interesting at first glance.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

In some point, yes. Some bounty hunters, if they accumulate so much token and exchange it for dollar, they might be urged to do more like investing in a big project because of their will and ability to adapt to changes. It is better compared to not doing the things and not going out of your comfort zone.

gowobonyok

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

no, bounty hunters have a mentality have been formed to become workers rather than investors. then when the bounty hunters get their rewards, they will immediately sell everything, not to invest in ico.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

bounty hunter is just a job for every member bitcointalk  who wants to get a free altcoin without having to spend money to invest, if the project is successful he will get a reward from the project.
while investors are initial investors, who fully believe the ICO project will develop and be worth more in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: