Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
lps21

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:47:58 AM

What are the features of your abstract smart contract which will be a source of all the ICO security tokens? 
Hi there,  The MOBU abstract smart contract will contain the code that is required by the security token ICOs to conform to the MOBU ERC20 platform and the MOB20 standard to adapt to the ideas and requirementsof MOBU.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

You write "MOBU is an ecosystem that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol." I wonder how your standard differs from the etherium? And will it be compatible with it?

Krezz have you see this? Does it answer your questions?

iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

all features are very promising, and the roadmap is also very well structured, which needs to be asked is why choose MOB20 protocol? whether its superiority only erdapat on system security alone? what about transaction speed and cost?

Hey there! Good question really, to explain this - As mobu is an ERC20 token and build on ethereum it will have same transaction cost and speed of the ethereum network which is almost instantaneous.  The mob20 standard is like a SABS stamp of approval recognised across the world of compliant security tokens.  It will comply will all features of mobu which include our unique escrow to protect investors and furthermore symbolize TRUST.

Hope this clarifies and thank you for the support and keen observations on the project Smiley
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

I’m wondering what MOB20 standard will look like. What makes Mobu thinks that the ICOs will follow it?  

Hello there! A very understandable curiousness  Wink Now to answer the question, Mob20 will be the rules that govern a compliant security token with the extra features as mentioned in whitepaper to protect investors.  ICO issuers will benefit greatly as they can only make use of vetted service providers to ensure lower pricing and higher quality of ico services.  Most of all ICO issuers will receive the support of mobu to launch a successful ico and compliant security token!

Link to the white paper 👇

https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf Smiley
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

I think the period of the token sale is rather long. Perhaps opening some bounty campaign could also help promoting the project.
That way should be able to makes the selling faster and could reach the target sooner.
Hunter S.

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

It’s a serious, technical projects which has ambitious aims. But the team isn’t serious. I’m afraid that it doesn’t have enough of experience and skills in order to implement everything that is described in technical documentation, IMHO.   
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

It’s a serious, technical projects which has ambitious aims. But the team isn’t serious. I’m afraid that it doesn’t have enough of experience and skills in order to implement everything that is described in technical documentation, IMHO.   
Did you read anything about Mobu team before drawing such conclusions?     
Hunter S.

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Of course! I saw Mobu team members on one listing where the project was added recently. I like the project itself, but not company’s employees.   
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Implementing a lock up system in the project makes this coins act like some kind of deposits.
I think that is good, making that could prevent any dumping action that could makes the price of a coins drop significantly.

californybit

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Of course! I saw Mobu team members on one listing where the project was added recently. I like the project itself, but not company’s employees.   
Listings always provide short info, the main info can be found on the site or in the technical documentation. All the team members, their experience, current projects, their shares in the projects and etc are described in details there.
victornes

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Listings always provide short info, the main info can be found on the site or in the technical documentation. All the team members, their experience, current projects, their shares in the projects and etc are described in details there.
How can they take part in other projects if they work on Mobu?   
californybit

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

That’s what the modern labor market looks like) Mobu has an ambitious team with blockcrunch capital, frikkie and luna labs etc. Such a big experience will allow to implement the project at high level, i don’t even doubt it.   
victornes

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

That’s what the modern labor market looks like) Mobu has an ambitious team with blockcrunch capital, frikkie and luna labs etc. Such a big experience will allow to implement the project at high level, i don’t even doubt it.   
Do they have advisors?
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Yes, i have gone through their website everything seems to be perfect because they given complete details about the project and their views, what are the major development are they going to take in future. They have given complete details about the project in their website.
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

If all the tokens are sold on the token sale, how much will a campaign collect?   
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Hello dave12jhonson if all tokens are sold during the token sale, the campaign will collect 35,000,000 USD.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Then they’ll manage to collect $35 million and they’ll manage implement their ideas.
Shults

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Does Mobu hold Airdrop? Can anyone provide detailed info about it? 
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Does Mobu hold Airdrop? Can anyone provide detailed info about it? 
In my opinion, it ended on July, 13th, so you missed it(( 
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Do they have advisors?

Hey there,

The Mobu Team has many advisors. You can see a list of them on the MOBU website here: https://www.mobu.io/. Find "Team" at the top of the home page, and scroll down.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: