Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Is this going to be a platform that allows the launch of security tokens or will MOBU be a security token itself?

Yes, the Mobu platform will be used to launch security tokens. The MOBU token is a utility token that powers the MOBU system. Grin

Which is totally dumb. Why don't you make your token a security token as well if you are so convinced of the security token future?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Is this going to be a platform that allows the launch of security tokens or will MOBU be a security token itself?

Yes, the Mobu platform will be used to launch security tokens. The MOBU token is a utility token that powers the MOBU system. Grin

Can you explaine this? Mobu want to create just a site for raising money but they don't have blockchain with smartcontracts?  How they going to launch tokens?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

not only trust and careful investment, there are many other references. in addition to the team whose background, project concept, roadmap, work partners and products will be known. that is one node that will give a decision for investment.
Of course, this is very important to be used as the background to start an investment, the absence of a law governing this will make investors more careful in investing in a project, so that what you have said can be a minimum reference.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BestKait

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Can you explaine this? Mobu want to create just a site for raising money but they don't have blockchain with smartcontracts?  How they going to launch tokens?

Hey there, let me take a stab at answering this for you. Mobu's goal is not to create a website, but actually to create its own blockchain whereupon security tokens can be issued. The tokens will be launched with the use of smart contracts, and the MOBU token will be used both to buy securities made available on the platform and to pay for services acquired via the platform as well.

I think you may have gotten a little confused somewhere, hope this clears things up!

Smiley Wink Cheesy
peita

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Hi  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this plan, for sure
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Solid business development team, developers, and advisory board. The vision is very unique - highly needed platform for security tokens ICOs. I like the fact that the whitepaper is built from the investor’s point of view.
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your business’s accounting and operations?

Hello there Withcofemo! Mobus independent auditors will comply with all IFRS and GAAP Standards! Smiley
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Instill confidence in the team and the responsibility will be done well. Let them work solidly to gain the trust of investors so they can grow.
I believe that MOBU will do its job well and responsibly, seeing the team very experienced and professional.

iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

Dear Community,
We are excited to share a Youtube Video featuring Mobu's very own Juan and Paresh at the Family Office event in London at the Royal Automobile Club!

"Bespoke Connections London 05-09-2018"

Find out what they have to say in the video! Linked below! 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJIlXTCyY9Q&feature=youtu.be
thaidinh2849

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Security tokens equally benefit the traditional finance sector and the blockchain. The enforcement initiatives put in place by the SEC not only reduce the legal risk but they also provide protection for both the issuer and the investors.
Zye

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Dear Mobu Community 🙌

With a lot of people expressing trouble completing the KYC process. Now to make the process easier, the users can finalise kyc process later for the convenience of not missing out on the great opportunity of mobu! After all Mobu is all about its community 😊 🚀
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Hey there, let me take a stab at answering this for you. Mobu's goal is not to create a website, but actually to create its own blockchain whereupon security tokens can be issued. The tokens will be launched with the use of smart contracts, and the MOBU token will be used both to buy securities made available on the platform and to pay for services acquired via the platform as well.

I think you may have gotten a little confused somewhere, hope this clears things up!

Smiley Wink Cheesy

Thank you for clarify. As I understand now you will have own blockchain with smartcontracts like EThereum, NEO, Wawes for creating tokens but with lisence for security tokens?
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

Smiley Wink Cheesy

Thank you for clarify. As I understand now you will have own blockchain with smartcontracts like EThereum, NEO, Wawes for creating tokens but with lisence for security tokens?

Hey mig6r, you are on the right track now! The platform will allow issuers to easily launch securities in token form.

Wink
NWgost

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

I believe such a project can have a future. The team became stronger, strengthened its position. If they succeed in carrying out their plans, then they are simply a huge success.
Zye

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Dear Community,
We are excited to share Mobu's most recent youtube video!

"Compliant Security Tokens? MOBU Interview"

Find out what Ivan has to say about Mobu's Tech in the video linked below! 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ACnh6fBSo
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

I read and understood the conversation in this ANN thread, the majority did not
question the unique idea of ​​the MOBU platform. This is clear, if MOBU will facilitate
various business startups that will conduct ICOs. In terms of matters with the approval
of SEC, escrow, directs to credible investors and even the creation of security tokens.
And all this for all real businesses - goods and services.

This is a broad platform and great work to make it happen. Related this means like
building infrastructure - blockcain & smartcontract etc. The question arises, of course,
the use of utility tokens is definitely needed.
My advice not to reduce community trust, is it possible This platform was built, at least
the MOBU must have prepared MVP from the beginning or whatever platform prototype can be
seen by people like the code in Github and others.

For the team and everything on paper is complete enough. Next must show how this platform will
work later, because many sectors will be involved in building this platform. Of course will
spend years working on it.

I believe MOBU is a good project. Industry is in dire need now technological revolution. So,
I wish you all the success. I believe you will do well.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

Security tokens may become a main stream in a short term because utility tokens didn't show the real mass adoption while a long time that they exist, but honestly i'm doubting that this platform and these people can do this with a high quality.
Zye

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

Security tokens may become a main stream in a short term because utility tokens didn't show the real mass adoption while a long time that they exist, but honestly i'm doubting that this platform and these people can do this with a high quality.

Hello there Iagharto! I am sorry that you feel this way, is there any particular reason why you are doubting this platform and team?
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

With long-term strategy, a healthy sense of competition and huge payouts, the project is the best in the segment. We look forward to the development of the project and the achievement of the goals.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

Highly needed platform to run security token ICO. Loved the concept of Escrow which will attract more investors for the ICOs running on the MOBU platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: