Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:25:15 PM

I think the deadline for the public ICO was 29th April if I remember good, but they could extend this with this new private fundraising. However I hope they will come up with an update soon. I am really excited about their platform and what is going to be built upon it  Cool

I saw the latest news that they were has partnered with an Investment bank sound good
I hope that around the week now they have an update about the ico they will extend or the 29th is true the last day they made a sale

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:22:11 AM

I need some security tokens backed by some hard assets as I want to diversify and stabilise my portfolio a bit, but still grow it at a reasonable rate so that's why I hope they will launch their platform sooner than later. Smiley
Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:12:34 PM

I think the deadline for the public ICO was 29th April if I remember good, but they could extend this with this new private fundraising. However I hope they will come up with an update soon. I am really excited about their platform and what is going to be built upon it  Cool

I saw the latest news that they were has partnered with an Investment bank sound good
I hope that around the week now they have an update about the ico they will extend or the 29th is true the last day they made a sale
Today is 29th. No news from the team?
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:20:31 AM

Where to go if I want to ask about this project? I saw the telegram group closed and the contract with AmaZix was finished, how are you doing with the bounty? there hasn't been any news about spreadsheet updates for a long time
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:57:43 AM

Where to go if I want to ask about this project? I saw the telegram group closed and the contract with AmaZix was finished, how are you doing with the bounty? there hasn't been any news about spreadsheet updates for a long time

You better go and ask in the telegram group might you will get the accurate answers. One thing i want to clear is the bounty has been ended more than 1 month back and now bounty people are waiting for the KYC announcement and till now we didn't get any accurate update from the team how far they are into the crowd sales.
mobu123

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:40 AM

Hi guys, this project have a potential to go further, i wish you will be reach the goal, don't give up.

MOBU will never give up!
mobu123

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:52:16 AM

Can anyone tell me if they will launch the STOs on their own, seperate blockchain or will the MOBU20 token all be on the Ethereum blockchain?

Hi, thank you for your interest

Prototype released:
https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/CZR0MBOJP75#/screens

Explainer videos to be uploaded on website soon.  We are blockchain agnostic but currently all will be done on Ethereum.
mobu123

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

Please direct any questions to info@mobu.io

The team is working hard to ensure MOBU`s success!

Thank you for your support and patience
frcat

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:05:17 AM

Thats why you muted for everyone your telegram chanel just after crowdsale? Looks like this is a scam... You must clarify this or go in prison!
mobu123

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:04:20 AM

I’m wondering what MOB20 standard will look like. What makes Mobu thinks that the ICOs will follow it?   

Hi, very similar to ERC1400 protocol.  Focus on stocksplits, dividend payouts and voting.  Reasonable steps also needs to be taken to ensure only accredited/sophisticated/professional investors may invest depending on the type of PPM filing.

ERC20 protcol can`t be used for security tokens as the regulator needs to have the ability to recall the tokens.

Here is a video indicating how positive the landscape in South Africa is for blockchain directly from the President:

https://twitter.com/mobuico/status/1127831935257128961?s=21
mobu123

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:04:52 AM

Thats why you muted for everyone your telegram chanel just after crowdsale? Looks like this is a scam... You must clarify this or go in prison!

Don`t be ridiculous.  You should inform yourself.  This is best practice for the business.  There is only marketers replying in telegram group and it is expensive to keep open.  ICO model is obsolete and no point in our team paying a high fee to talk to marketers.  We raising privately with serious investors.  We have been transparent with community at all times and give regular feedback
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:07:58 AM

Don`t be ridiculous.  You should inform yourself.  This is best practice for the business.  There is only marketers replying in telegram group and it is expensive to keep open.  ICO model is obsolete and no point in our team paying a high fee to talk to marketers.  We raising privately with serious investors.  We have been transparent with community at all times and give regular feedback

You are doing to very good in the background with the potential investors but you are talking too much time for raising the fund, so what was the amount till now raised bu you? We have been waiting for this ICO to be completed but still, crowd sales is going on whether do you have any ETA how long will you run the crowdsales?
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:04:00 PM

You are doing to very good in the background with the potential investors but you are talking too much time for raising the fund, so what was the amount till now raised bu you? We have been waiting for this ICO to be completed but still, crowd sales is going on whether do you have any ETA how long will you run the crowdsales?

As stated in their telegram announcements channel their offering will be listed on Entoro very soon. That should attract a lot of funds in a very short span taking into account the brilliants solution that MOBU offers. To my knowledge they have raised some tens of thousands of dollars from the public sale aka retail investors, but I'm sure they have received/will receive millions or tens of millions of dollars from private investors.
mobu123

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:05:39 AM

As stated in their telegram announcements channel their offering will be listed on Entoro very soon. That should attract a lot of funds in a very short span taking into account the brilliants solution that MOBU offers. To my knowledge they have raised some tens of thousands of dollars from the public sale aka retail investors, but I'm sure they have received/will receive millions or tens of millions of dollars from private investors.

Thank you for your support Chris.  We trust we will close this funding round through Entoro.  They have raised 300m USD for last 3 projects.  We will release a new explainer video today as we revised Private placement memorandum as per our Investment bankers and advisors guidance to ensure the success of MOBU.  2018 was a difficult year to launch a crypto related project but MOBU survived all hurdles and will be live and prospering soon!  Thank you for your patience and understanding 

Teaser for new explainer video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWSGVTpAQK4&t=2s
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:23:59 AM

Always happy to support MOBU! I believe that organising an IEO is also a very good idea as you will be joining a raving trend that is being hyped in the crypto communities nowadays. Hopefully you can find a trustworthy exchange that suits your needs. Of course that Binance or Bittrex would be best, but taking into account that MOBU is a security token I think you're going to opt for a specialized exchange like GSX. Anyway I'm really excited to see this project rolled out  Wink
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:51:54 PM

I believe in Mobu and i have confidence in the team. At least they came out straight to tell us the state of the project.
The strategy deployed to get private investors will surely workout. I am just eagerly waiting to see when it will be listed on exchange and how well it will succeed in the market, compared to other ICOs.
frcat

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:13:07 PM

Don`t be ridiculous.  You should inform yourself.  This is best practice for the business.  There is only marketers replying in telegram group and it is expensive to keep open.  ICO model is obsolete and no point in our team paying a high fee to talk to marketers.  We raising privately with serious investors.  We have been transparent with community at all times and give regular feedback

Very good answer from people, who blocked telegram groups after they raised money... Every real good project is answering to community and keep up they update every day. This is really ridiculous... Hope you will be punished!
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:26:09 PM

Don`t be ridiculous.  You should inform yourself.  This is best practice for the business.  There is only marketers replying in telegram group and it is expensive to keep open.  ICO model is obsolete and no point in our team paying a high fee to talk to marketers.  We raising privately with serious investors.  We have been transparent with community at all times and give regular feedback

Very good answer from people, who blocked telegram groups after they raised money... Every real good project is answering to community and keep up they update every day. This is really ridiculous... Hope you will be punished!
What's wrong with mobu? instead mobu has reached the softcap? and amazix is holding this project,
I don't think there is a problem right? indeed they are still using ICO and not yet using IEO

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:43:25 PM

What's wrong with mobu? instead mobu has reached the softcap? and amazix is holding this project,
I don't think there is a problem right? indeed they are still using ICO and not yet using IEO
Let's hope that the team will still make an announcement regarding their project, so that users who participated in Apple were aware and there were no negative comments.  In addition, I want to say about those projects that retained their official group of telegrams, but left users without any information.  The difference is very big.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:21:10 PM

Let's hope that the team will still make an announcement regarding their project, so that users who participated in Apple were aware and there were no negative comments.  In addition, I want to say about those projects that retained their official group of telegrams, but left users without any information.  The difference is very big.
They promised to make an announcement on KYC, because many did not have time to go through it, and now such a page does not exist, and in the telegram group the opportunity to write was closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: