Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
iamgekko

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Dear Community!

We are excited to share Mobu's newest Medium Article with you!

"MOBU is Gearing Up for The New Era of Security Tokens!"

"Carlos Domingo, founder of SPiCE Venture Capital concurred by stating the following: “Every type of ownership can be tokenized, which is a massive multi-trillion-dollar addressable market”. Global real-world assets are currently worth nearly $300 trillion USD although still virtually untouched in the blockchain space!"

Here is the link so you can read for yourself! 👇

https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-is-gearing-up-for-the-new-era-of-security-tokens-d49fd0679038

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

Greetings  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you

Mobu will be listed after the Token sale. You can stay updated by following Mobu on https://t.me/mobuCHAT  Smiley

With regards to the Exchanges in question, please check below 😄

Switorusti

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

Hello there Switorusti! MOBU already has confirmed exchanges! You will be able to trade MOBU after the Tokensale and after it has been listed on exchanges!
Mobu launch on exchanges March 2019 !!!

You can visit the website and see the Roadmap! This details the future plans! Smiley
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:33 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 02:56:19 PM by Blakmanta

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Hello Steve.ruka  Cheesy,

Thank you for the kind words!!! You have definitely made my day and the teams day that much brighter!!!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Is this going to be a platform that allows the launch of security tokens or will MOBU be a security token itself?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Roserneuprith

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Is this going to be a platform that allows the launch of security tokens or will MOBU be a security token itself?

Yes, the Mobu platform will be used to launch security tokens. The MOBU token is a utility token that powers the MOBU system. Grin
Gary_Po

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Exequy

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

interesting, what are the benefits of launching a sec registered security tokens? do you have a way to verify accredited investors?

Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

interesting, what are the benefits of launching a sec registered security tokens? do you have a way to verify accredited investors?

Launching a security token can be extremely challenging due to technical, legal and regulatory requirements and procedures, MOBU offers a complete solution to this. There will be KYC providers in the Mobu platform that will verify investors. Hope it helps! Let us know if you have more questions Smiley
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

I cant understand, which role taking Royal Automobile event in your project? As I understand you dont have any relation with automobile industry?

The event was to show Mobu to some influential people  Smiley

There is no connection between Mobu and the automobile industry at present, but one day automobile companies may issue security tokens on the Mobu platform.

As far as Iunderstand, Mobu will have similar own blockchain with smartcontracts like Ehereum for creating ICO and tokens on it but with protection?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

I cant understand, which role taking Royal Automobile event in your project? As I understand you dont have any relation with automobile industry?

There is no connection between Mobu and the automobile industry at present, but one day automobile companies may issue security tokens on the Mobu platform.

As far as Iunderstand, Mobu will have similar own blockchain with smartcontracts like Ehereum for creating ICO and tokens on it but with protection?

Hey there, let me see if I can clarify a little for you.

The initial MOBU token will be launched on Ethereum for the crowdsale. However, one the Mobu Platform is up and running, the services will run on their own, proprietary blockchain that will allow for the efficient and easy launch security tokens.

Smiley Wink
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

the team worked hard with very good in developing the project, because I see softcap has been achieved. Hopefully with this could make investors more confident to join in this project.
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

The Platform Mobu is creating will allow the launch of both Security and Utility tokens! MOBU itself is a Utility token Smiley
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

The initial MOBU token will be launched on Ethereum for the crowdsale. However, one the Mobu Platform is up and running, the services will run on their own, proprietary blockchain that will allow for the efficient and easy launch security tokens.
 Smiley Wink

Ok, so you will have own blockchain? When you going to launch own blockchain? And which advantages your blockchain will have before existing (Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Stellar etc.) ?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

The concept is interesting in the context that many more STOs will be developed in the future and this platform matters. MVP is good. Love to see its beta version soon. Good luck guys.
fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Greetings  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Smiley Wink

Ok, so you will have own blockchain? When you going to launch own blockchain? And which advantages your blockchain will have before existing (Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Stellar etc.) ?

Hello there! Mobu will be on the Ethereum network, requiring an ERC-20 wallet. This is because the Ethereum network is well known, understandable, erc20 standard is familiar, fast and relative low cost.

Please stay tuned here as such announcement if there should be one, will be updated here at real time.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

Greetings  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?

The website link for the MVP will be available in a few days. Please make sure to join Mobu community group for updates: https://t.me/mobuCHAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: