Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:51:46 PM

What was the situation after the ICO? Did they promise to burn the rest of the tokens or did they announce the possibility for an IEO?
they stopped the ICO because the funds collected were few and chose to look for private investors, but I don't know why now they chose to hold the IEO
But I personally want to ask also whether the decision by stopping the ICO is the right decision or not and maybe only the team can answer it but I also want to see answers from others
Just like we have seen happened to some projects that organized ICO and yet switched to IEO, I think Mobu is also experiencing the same. He market seem not to be that favourable for ICO generally.
Also, Mobu has not been able to come out with reports on whether they got more private investors or not and I think with the decision to organize an IEO, it !eams they are in need of more investors for the fundraising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobu123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:12:26 AM

What was the situation after the ICO? Did they promise to burn the rest of the tokens or did they announce the possibility for an IEO?
they stopped the ICO because the funds collected were few and chose to look for private investors, but I don't know why now they chose to hold the IEO
But I personally want to ask also whether the decision by stopping the ICO is the right decision or not and maybe only the team can answer it but I also want to see answers from others
Just like we have seen happened to some projects that organized ICO and yet switched to IEO, I think Mobu is also experiencing the same. He market seem not to be that favourable for ICO generally.
Also, Mobu has not been able to come out with reports on whether they got more private investors or not and I think with the decision to organize an IEO, it !eams they are in need of more investors for the fundraising.

Hi dear community,

We will raise capital via Entoro as mentioned and planning an IEO.  The legalities for Entoro platform is a lengthy process, please remain patient.

We are in talks with various exchanges but trust us very few of them raise actual capital.  We need to consider the liquidity afterwords and effect of price.  We are acting in your best interest.

Also on the note of Yaros Belkin`s article, please see our factual response:
https://medium.com/@MOBU/factual-response-to-yaros-belkins-media-spectacle-b41bc9b37ba6

Thank you for your understanding and patience
MOBU Team
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

Hi dear community,

We will raise capital via Entoro as mentioned and planning an IEO.  

are you still planning to hold an IEO or are you holding an IEO? I see this in Cieloex
https://cieloex.io/news/info/429?pId=86&sId=87
I didn't see any announcements from the team, but the IEO there was running since June 17

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:20:50 PM

Hi dear community,

We will raise capital via Entoro as mentioned and planning an IEO.  The legalities for Entoro platform is a lengthy process, please remain patient.

We are in talks with various exchanges but trust us very few of them raise actual capital.  We need to consider the liquidity afterwords and effect of price.  We are acting in your best interest.

Also on the note of Yaros Belkin`s article, please see our factual response:
https://medium.com/@MOBU/factual-response-to-yaros-belkins-media-spectacle-b41bc9b37ba6

Thank you for your understanding and patience
MOBU Team

You are asking for patience again, but you have had a lot of time already to make plans. What's your schedule now? Can you give some insight on that?

summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:40:52 PM

I take a part in a mobu contests. But I dont see tokens at my wallet. When it will be received? All of our community is get only "please wait" from you, Mobu.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:50:23 AM

I take a part in a mobu contests. But I dont see tokens at my wallet. When it will be received? All of our community is get only "please wait" from you, Mobu.
which contest do you mean? if what you mean is bounty, you have to wait until the IEO is finished

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:51:34 AM

which contest do you mean? if what you mean is bounty, you have to wait until the IEO is finished

Yes, thats what he mentioned in the bounty group, two campaign runs by them during the crowdsales and now they are planning to implement MOBU IEO, once after completing the IEO, they will start distributing the bounties.
mobu123

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:22:48 AM

Do you want launch IEO? When are you going to do this? And at which exchanges are you going launch IEO? Are you going to sell unsold tokens or create a new one?
now the team is talking with several exchangers to do the IEO, when and where it hasn't been announced, and the tokens to be sold are tokens that haven't been sold on the last ico

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your interest.

We are exploring all best options to raise enough capital and build product effectively.  We have acted honorably over duration of raise at all times but you need to understand that the space changes quickly and we can`t build MOBU without sufficient funding.  Most exchanges have fake raises on IEO, we are exploring all options but as promised we will do Entoro Express soon.  The legalities surrounding a private placement of this level is a very comprehensive process and takes time.  We trust it would be done and finalised within 3 months.

We are furthermore excited to share an article on MOBU in FORBES:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ilkerkoksal/2019/07/07/digital-transformation-in-securities-and-capital-markets/#4041f7842623

Thank you for your support and looking forward to MOBU`s success!!!
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:29:56 AM

Do you want launch IEO? When are you going to do this? And at which exchanges are you going launch IEO? Are you going to sell unsold tokens or create a new one?
now the team is talking with several exchangers to do the IEO, when and where it hasn't been announced, and the tokens to be sold are tokens that haven't been sold on the last ico

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your interest.

We are exploring all best options to raise enough capital and build product effectively.  We have acted honorably over duration of raise at all times but you need to understand that the space changes quickly and we can`t build MOBU without sufficient funding.  Most exchanges have fake raises on IEO, we are exploring all options but as promised we will do Entoro Express soon.  The legalities surrounding a private placement of this level is a very comprehensive process and takes time.  We trust it would be done and finalised within 3 months.

We are furthermore excited to share an article on MOBU in FORBES:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ilkerkoksal/2019/07/07/digital-transformation-in-securities-and-capital-markets/#4041f7842623

Thank you for your support and looking forward to MOBU`s success!!!

The community needs to get updates from you because we don't see much activity here in the thread because less communication will always mislead the project. You should always try to improve your updates by posting here in the main thread also.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:17:26 AM

This Global Startup MOBU Uses Forward-thinking Technology to Upgrade Capital Markets
A South African-based global startup MOBU is changing that by providing the full infrastructure solution for digital securities – the new generation of digital assets. https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=129989
mobu123

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

Dear community,

Please be patient.  We will release very exciting news soon.

Furthermore, we are excited to not only share the forbes exposure but also REUTERS:
https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=129989

We will make IEO announcement also soon and distribute all tokens shortly after.

We would hope the community would realise and support more our development as MOBU was initially only an STO protocol.
We have accrued more licenses and further developed the concept and MOBU business. 
We will have full time moderators and customer support soon.

Any person that has worked with a top investment bank in America knows setting up a PPM and getting all your cross border
documents in place doesn`t happen overnight.

We are going nowhere, and all MOBU holders tokens are safe.

MOBU greetings
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:41:45 PM

What sense in several exchanges? They should choose one good exchange for IEO. This is a time of IEO. But if they choose bad unknown exchanges they will be not able raise money even on IEO. This should be one known exchange.
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:18:36 PM

Pecunio leads South African Exchange MOBU’s investment round. The all equity deal is priced at 1.27 Mio USD, putting MOBU’s value roughly at 21 Mio USD valuation.
https://medium.com/pecunio/pecunio-leads-south-african-exchange-mobus-investment-round-fb2f3b2b40dc

gembira

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:21:55 PM

Pecunio leads South African Exchange MOBU’s investment round. The all equity deal is priced at 1.27 Mio USD, putting MOBU’s value roughly at 21 Mio USD valuation.
https://medium.com/pecunio/pecunio-leads-south-african-exchange-mobus-investment-round-fb2f3b2b40dc

Whats this mean? Some fund invested 21 mln usd in Mobu? Is this mean that they almost covered hardcap already? Hardcap were 35 mln and more than 3 mln they raised already on pre-sale. So its almost 25 mln in total already?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:10:34 AM

Whats this mean? Some fund invested 21 mln usd in Mobu? Is this mean that they almost covered hard cap already? Hardcap were 35 mln and more than 3 mln they raised already on pre-sale. So its almost 25 mln in total already?

Yes, we are not getting complete clarity on this situation about how much they raised through the crowd sales and private but now they are concentrating on IEO, we don't know how long they will continue the sales?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
gembira

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:54:25 AM

Whats this mean? Some fund invested 21 mln usd in Mobu? Is this mean that they almost covered hard cap already? Hardcap were 35 mln and more than 3 mln they raised already on pre-sale. So its almost 25 mln in total already?

Yes, we are not getting complete clarity on this situation about how much they raised through the crowd sales and private but now they are concentrating on IEO, we don't know how long they will continue the sales?

IEO is a right choice nowdays, as its more popular than ICO. But some projects are succesfull with ICO too. For example project with similar idea (blockchain for security tokens) Dusk is trading in 4x above ICO price right now.
mobu123

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:40:23 AM

Dear Community,

We will disclose final numbers after fundraising period which we expect may last another 3 months at most.

Here is an exciting article released by Reuters:

regards
MOBU team
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:53:00 AM

Dear Community,

We will disclose final numbers after fundraising period which we expect may last another 3 months at most.

Here is an exciting article released by Reuters:

regards
MOBU team

More than a year, now, again it is going to take another 3 months to get clarity on this, i don't why you people are kept dragging the things. Your main intentions are to raise money or do you have any strong developments team?
kokliko

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:54:38 AM

Why did they ask KYC of bounty hunters? No one knows the exact time to launch the project, an unnecessary requirement.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:09:14 AM

To be candid, this project is taking long than expected. Well, if the three months projected will bring out the best result you desire and if there will be a guarantee that there won't be any extension, I think it's okay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: