Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2018, 04:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 [1906]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2841454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ormin79

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

And someone sells it. Volume above 10 cents was higher, now is lowering. Most of panic sellers will sell when they will see 30-50% of loss, besides those strong holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

look at the trading volume with growth in 2017 and compare with the volume of the end of 2018, the volume grows means someone buys it.

Yes, everyone buys again after selling it, but it is only for stock for next year, precisely 2019 because there will definitely be more increases than the previous year.

███                                                                   
     █▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████               
  █▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████               
   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████               
      ▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████               
          ▓█                                             ██████               
                  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓               
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓               
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓               
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒    █████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓               
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓               
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓                                             
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                                           ▒▒▒         
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█     
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ 
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     
                                                                    ░░     ▒
Hostmasternode One-Click MN Deploy
  Instant Shared Reward
  Hassel Free MN Deploy
ormin79

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Believe me or not, but in 2019 there will be no significant bulltrend on broad cryptomarket (the same in case of stocks markets). Only pumps&dumps (bultraps). You expect new bubble after so short time from the previous one? This expectation can lead to failure. I expect new bubble somwhere in 2021/22, after few years of bleeding. But for sure, if You want accumulate some coins cheap now (like XEM) You must also have plan, what if the holding time will last years, not months. Moneymanagement is in this case powerful strategy. Of course You can buy XEM @ 10 or 5 cent and wait for pump. But i am almost sure, that after 2x, 3x or x5 (from dip) pump up, many of speculators will not sell much XEMs, because they will be e waiting for 2 or 10 dollars, in hope for new buble. As i said, there is fast no hope for new bubble in 2019 nor 2020.

Now i expect in November/December some huge event (some bankruptcy of huge bank or something like that i Eurozone). This can give high volatility, and in cryptosphere too. Unexpected, erratic moves of prices are possible, and awaited by me, only from speculator view, not from longterm investor view.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

look at the trading volume with growth in 2017 and compare with the volume of the end of 2018, the volume grows means someone buys it.

Well, if volume grows and price dumps then it means that there are more sellers than buyers. Of course there are buyers which know what is behind NEM and wait for the breakthrough that will come. But there are also bots which buy and sell what drives the volume, too.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

Well, if volume grows and but price dumps then it means that there are more sellers than buyers. Of course there are buyers which knows what is behind NEM and wait for the breakthrough that will come. But there are also bots which buy and sell want drives the volume, too.

Pointless talking to those who look at these coins as just another stock market.

They don't see the bigger picture.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

Well, if volume grows and but price dumps then it means that there are more sellers than buyers. Of course there are buyers which knows what is behind NEM and wait for the breakthrough that will come. But there are also bots which buy and sell want drives the volume, too.

Pointless talking to those who look at these coins as just another stock market.

can you tell us more about this bigger picture? i really like nem, but sadly i can't see right now good project based on its blockchain. For example, petro, was a delusion.. Sad

.W12.io.

Blockchain       
protocol
.......F O L L O W  U S...........
.TELEGRAM........
.WHITEPAPER.
.TWITTER...............
.FACEBOOK.
  Built.......
.F O R :....
           ,o████o. dd████
          d████████d████████
          ██████████████████
          Y█████████████████
           Y███████████████
            Y████████████
              `████████
                `Y███
        ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄.] ,____  _▄██
     ,d██████████████████b▄██
  ,d███████████████PP▀██████
   Y██████████████████████
    `█████PPP██████████
      Y█
CHARITY
m    a    r    k    e    t
█████████
█████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███  ██       ██      ███
███  ██  ███████  ██  ███
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████
█████████
ICO
     d██████b                   ,d█████
    ]████████'                  ████████
     Y███████                   Y███████
       `""'Y██. ,oo██████oo.  ,o██Y███
            `Y███P"'7oo.'`Y██d█
            ,██P   ,d██bo.  Y██
           ,██'  d████████   `██
           ██P   Y███o._`'    Y██
           ██[    `Y█████o    ]██
   ___     ██b   ,o__'Y███b   d██
 d█████bood███.  Y████████P  ,██
d████████"''`██o_ '"Y██P'  _o██
`███████P     Y██bo..  L,od██PY██
 `Y███P'        '"██████PP"'    `████████
                 ,██'            ████████
               _od█P             Y██████
             ,██████
             ████████
             Y███████
CROWD -
FUNDING
.....Token sale is LIVE.....
.R E G I S T E R  for..........
 the  TO K E N  S A L E.........
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

can you tell us more about this bigger picture? i really like nem, but sadly i can't see right now good project based on its blockchain. For example, petro, was a delusion.. Sad

No point, unfortunately.  Lips sealed
ormin79

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Is there a bigger picture?. Yep, for sure. In this bigger picture nothing was delivered. Literally nothing. Usage of this phantastic blockchain and technology behind it is marginal so far. NEM Foundation has years of hard work now, before some visible changes will occur. I wish good work in the shades. Especially in 2019 and 2020. Winter is coming (in cryptosphere of course). And the game of throne will last many years too. Who will be the winner? Time will tell. I hope in NEM (in contrary to everything that price chart now says).
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Is there a bigger picture?. Yep, for sure. In this bigger picture nothing was delivered. Literally nothing. Usage of this phantastic blockchain and technology behind it is marginal so far. NEM Foundation has years of hard work now, before some visible changes will occur. I wish good work in the shades. Especially in 2019 and 2020. Winter is coming (in cryptosphere of course). And the game of throne will last many years too. Who will be the winner? Time will tell. I hope in NEM (in contrary to everything that price chart now says).

Why not use your real account instead of these newbie accounts?

FUD much, techies lost a bunch of $$$ in their traditional markets and obviously techies are invested in BTC and other cryptos thus they are trying to recoup their losses for trusting greedy actors in the traditional stock market.

Been here a few years, it's all cycles.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

FUD much, techies lost a bunch of $$$ in their traditional markets and obviously techies are invested in BTC and other cryptos thus they are trying to recoup their losses for trusting greedy actors in the traditional stock market.

i'm really not sure that techies re invested in BTC and other cryptos. Rather, i thinkt that they are not invested  in BTC and other cryptos, maybe a very poor part of their investment.

.W12.io.

Blockchain       
protocol
.......F O L L O W  U S...........
.TELEGRAM........
.WHITEPAPER.
.TWITTER...............
.FACEBOOK.
  Built.......
.F O R :....
           ,o████o. dd████
          d████████d████████
          ██████████████████
          Y█████████████████
           Y███████████████
            Y████████████
              `████████
                `Y███
        ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄.] ,____  _▄██
     ,d██████████████████b▄██
  ,d███████████████PP▀██████
   Y██████████████████████
    `█████PPP██████████
      Y█
CHARITY
m    a    r    k    e    t
█████████
█████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████
█████████
ICO
     d██████b                   ,d█████
    ]████████'                  ████████
     Y███████                   Y███████
       `""'Y██. ,oo██████oo.  ,o██Y███
            `Y███P"'7oo.'`Y██d█
            ,██P   ,d██bo.  Y██
           ,██'  d████████   `██
           ██P   Y███o._`'    Y██
           ██[    `Y█████o    ]██
   ___     ██b   ,o__'Y███b   d██
 d█████bood███.  Y████████P  ,██
d████████"''`██o_ '"Y██P'  _o██
`███████P     Y██bo..  L,od██PY██
 `Y███P'        '"██████PP"'    `████████
                 ,██'            ████████
               _od█P             Y██████
             ,██████
             ████████
             Y███████
CROWD -
FUNDING
.....Token sale is LIVE.....
.R E G I S T E R  for..........
 the  TO K E N  S A L E.........
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

i'm really not sure that techies re invested in BTC and other cryptos. Rather, i thinkt that they are not invested  in BTC and other cryptos, maybe a very poor part of their investment.

Pointless trying to talk to FUD, the word 'techie' says it all.  Roll Eyes
ormin79

View Profile WWW
Today at 11:01:30 AM

I have only one account, very rare used, but i know that my word have no power to convince anyone, especially suspicious one. My posts are not FUD. I have simply other point of view. I know that lowering price of XEM may hurt, but for so hard believer even few cents should be only temporary setback of project valuation, and good opportunity to accumulate. If NEM Foundation will be honest in their work, there is no reson to have fear. Failures from the past, should be however reworked and rethinked. That's not FUD too. Everyone makes mistakes, but only fools tend to repeat their bad moves.

And for now XEMUSD tries to defy this market massacre (like XRP or STR). 8 cents was tested and if it will be defended there are some chances for bounce. But Bitcoin must stop his downmove. Under 4000 in case of BTC, XEM is poised to go lower (whatever, temporary or not). Cheers.
Pages: « 1 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 [1906]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.