Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 416 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466308 times)
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

I didn't say LTC will reach any price. I just said that if you can't withstand LTC dropping 90% in value, don't invest. Could LTC go to $30 this year, sure? Do I think it's likely? No. Did I think LTC would drop this much this year? No, it was a bug surprise.

If it falls to these levels then the market will probably have a capitalization of less than 100 billion. If you soberly watch those support levels exactly above $ 55 in any case. The project has been working for a number of years already and has proved itself, which means that it is possible to invest and buy on stock exchanges.

Litecoin is the second greatest altcoin of all time. Many exchanges have supported him until now, from small to large exchanges, all becoming one for the power of litecoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

I didn't say LTC will reach any price. I just said that if you can't withstand LTC dropping 90% in value, don't invest. Could LTC go to $30 this year, sure? Do I think it's likely? No. Did I think LTC would drop this much this year? No, it was a bug surprise.

If it falls to these levels then the market will probably have a capitalization of less than 100 billion. If you soberly watch those support levels exactly above $ 55 in any case. The project has been working for a number of years already and has proved itself, which means that it is possible to invest and buy on stock exchanges.

Litecoin is the second greatest altcoin of all time. Many exchanges have supported him until now, from small to large exchanges, all becoming one for the power of litecoin.
Litecoin is not the second largest altcoin. you know this.
But I agree that this coin is very promising.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Is anyone expecting to see the $50 LTC again in near future? I see so much talk about it on youtube, but the more people want that the less chance to get it. Grin Grin
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Guys, I need to come up with this big write-up on Litecoin, tell me – was there ever a turning moment? I.e. was Litecoin ever not popular or anything like that? I will be happy with your feedback and help
Bitchef2112

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Guys, I need to come up with this big write-up on Litecoin, tell me – was there ever a turning moment? I.e. was Litecoin ever not popular or anything like that? I will be happy with your feedback and help

That'd be adding LTC to Coinbase, where Charlie worked
Ktylxu

Activity: 52
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Hi guys, do you have any info about Gemini and ltc? They have promised to add this coin 3 month ago
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

#4 in volume, just bought 10% of a bank, soon to release debit cards, lightning network..things are shaping up nicely. Cheesy

especially once the new york stock exchange will launch a crypto platform; i believe most investors will look at bitcoin and think 'well i might be able to multiply my investment by 10 in a few years', but they'll look at litecoin and say 'if I invest 1000$ now i'll be able to retire in 5 years'

If the new york stock exchange launches a crypto trading desk we first need to see which cryptos they are going to list for trading. I mean LTC should be among those but you never know.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Well, it seems some people think Litecoin is going to go up soon. I don't see that...

LTC has done nothing within the latest bull run in BTC, check it and you will see LTC is going to hit even newer lower lows! (in the make right now)
And nobody ask themself; How is it possible the Charlie Lee sold -his- LTC on exactly the LTC highs and from that point LTC dropped like a brick.
I am sure this guy was -told- to sell!

This will go lower and some very big boys will keep buying LTC for bargains till the end of this year and even next year.
I think this -party- is going for an 51%+ in LTC and also behind the bank that LTC has bought in 9.9% (with Bitpay(?) also 9,9%)

Maybe I am wrong, but what is going on is the creation of a new "financial instrument" in what LTC has the big role.
Make sure you have also 51%+ of the hashing power and you can consider LTC -yours- with full control.

Combine this with a payment processor and the Lightning network of LTC and this "new product" is able to compete with Visa and is ready for millions and millions transaction a day. Who gets ALL these fees...  Wink
And that is also why a Bank is needed. Users in Crypto are low, bent your product for use on other markets and you have mass acceptance without "the people" know there are using Crypto\Blockchain.
At the frontside you can name this whatever you like. You can even call it "Euro" or "Francs" for even quicker acceptance.

I think BCH is walking the same line, but here is Bitmain the one and BCH has chosen to create big blocks instead of a Lightning layer.
Technically it will be able to do the same, only chosen a other solution.

Maybe I get it wrong... Time will tell.
I support you, there is definitely a pattern that indicates that the profit is received by people who are aware of what is happening, hence it can be concluded who it was profitable. Now LTC is one of the tools to achieve the goals.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

#4 in volume, just bought 10% of a bank, soon to release debit cards, lightning network..things are shaping up nicely. Cheesy

especially once the new york stock exchange will launch a crypto platform; i believe most investors will look at bitcoin and think 'well i might be able to multiply my investment by 10 in a few years', but they'll look at litecoin and say 'if I invest 1000$ now i'll be able to retire in 5 years'

If the new york stock exchange launches a crypto trading desk we first need to see which cryptos they are going to list for trading. I mean LTC should be among those but you never know.

I think that the top which for a long time in business precisely will be. In this list bitcoin etherium and litecoin. It is also possible that dash bit cash and neo with eos фlso will be on the list. The most important thing is to start the money of large funds for trillions of dollars waiting for permission to go to the market.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I think that the top which for a long time in business precisely will be. In this list bitcoin etherium and litecoin. It is also possible that dash bit cash and neo with eos фlso will be on the list. The most important thing is to start the money of large funds for trillions of dollars waiting for permission to go to the market.

Ltc will defintely be in there next to bitcoin and ethereum. Its just a question of when. There also going to be index funds no matter what, probably containing the top20 coins

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Ltc will defintely be in there next to bitcoin and ethereum. Its just a question of when. There also going to be index funds no matter what, probably containing the top20 coins
well right now ltc is much down and the current price is 63$
it a huge dump. more the 50% price down of lite coin from last 3 months
SEC has delayed a decision on a proposed bitcoin ETF. if SEC disapproves the bitcoin ETF i am afraid that the price will go down more bitcoin ,eth ,litecoin and  it will impact all the crypto market negative but bitcoin ETF disapproval chances are less
elmstreet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

Whatever is happening to bitcoin is good for its own future as its getting rid of those weak hands they don't belong to crypto anyway. Weak hands are threat to crypto world in many ways.. We want hodlers to make bitcoin what it should in future.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

SEC has delayed a decision on a proposed bitcoin ETF. if SEC disapproves the bitcoin ETF i am afraid that the price will go down more bitcoin ,eth ,litecoin and  it will impact all the crypto market negative but bitcoin ETF disapproval chances are less

The crypto world is difficult to guess. maybe tomorrow or when going up or down the price of the coin is very difficult to predict. Litecoin can also increase in price in the future and can coexist with bitcoin and ethereum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

The crypto world is difficult to guess. maybe tomorrow or when going up or down the price of the coin is very difficult to predict. Litecoin can also increase in price in the future and can coexist with bitcoin and ethereum.
The crypto market, bitcoin and litecoin will sometime ups, sometime downs.
Good news for current bad period of crypto market and for Litecoin community, in particular, is the coin has likely found its bottom, and has been stable at the current price range around 0.01 BTC for weeks.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

The crypto market, bitcoin and litecoin will sometime ups, sometime downs.
Good news for current bad period of crypto market and for Litecoin community, in particular, is the coin has likely found its bottom, and has been stable at the current price range around 0.01 BTC for weeks.

I'm sure the bull run last year, was organized. They created demand by manipulating the price and sold after the price went parabolic. After all, the growth back then was sudden and not organic.
birdonthewire

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

Hello friends ... I have 2 transactions sent from my Litecoin wallet and are pending the balance ... but they do not confirm nor arrive at destination. I have the transaction ID of the 2 ... but nothing appears in the explorer ( it says something like "after the last block")

What I can do? it is urgent.

Thank you

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

again, the sec approval is also a question of when, not if. The entire fiinancial world wants a piece of the pie, they're all just delaying approvals left and right because they're still fighting over who gets the biggest piece. It has zero to do with 'protecting investors', and everything to do with making sure they'll get as much as possible

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

again, the sec approval is also a question of when, not if. The entire fiinancial world wants a piece of the pie, they're all just delaying approvals left and right because they're still fighting over who gets the biggest piece. It has zero to do with 'protecting investors', and everything to do with making sure they'll get as much as possible
if large players have already talking about cryptocurrencies, then the ETF will be accepted. it is the matter of time.
I think we need to wait and hold.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

2013 price now

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Litecoin Goes Text Message: Introducing lite.im

Lite.im brings Litecoin services to anyone with even the most basic mobile phone, regardless of whether or not they have access to the internet. With a simple Telegram or SMS message, lite.im users will be able to interact with the Litecoin blockchain, sending and receiving funds from anywhere in the world where a cellular signal can be found.

Read full story: https://medium.com/zulurepublic/litecoin-goes-text-message-introducing-lite-im-df6348dd3421

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 416 »
  Print  

Jump to: