Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466158 times)
2chandwaney

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

What is happening with LitePay?
Your question is not quite clear. Could you please clarify what exactly interests you Huh Price decline or something else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RimmerAce

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

What is happening with LitePay?
Your question is not quite clear. Could you please clarify what exactly interests you Huh Price decline or something else?
Just some general information, what is happening with it since it started, are people using it, how well accepted it is
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

I have the tax man to pay...so somewhat clueless on when I'm gonna sell some LTC to cover for such...

I will inform you all here, I always sell at the low and buy at the high...so at least some of you can time your buys to match my

ugly sales...(its a gift!)

surely if you don't sell them, it's not yet money... just keep 'em in the wallet.
But it is money. You can pay with litecoin no problem. As long as you can use something to pay for something else, shouldn't it automatically be considered 'money'?

when you sell is the key.....if the price is high ...you sell ..to cover expenses...if the price is low you have to sell more

also in the USA cryptocurrencies are considered property...if you sell before 1 year and 1 day it is 40% on capital gains and 10% to my state taxes (more or less)

and it is 20% on capital gains and 10% tax man..in that most of my LTC was at around $4.15 as you can tell this is gonna suck!

by the by ..I'm retired and trying to live off ALT hoard (saving BTC hoard) for the next 3 years..with hopefully mining at least into Fall 2018 worst case

thus have to keep ahead of the taxes that MAY be do..month to month..don't want to be caught behind the curve to tax man..if mining stops and income from

such stuff stops...or again..if price is low more ALT coins out the door like LTC to cover that optional stuff like: food/heat/clothing/medical etc Smiley

Sell OTC, tell nobody.. !

Funny enough.. i recall you saying that you were out of mining at the end of 2015... you're an old miner like me, you'll mine on until the day they put you in the ground brother!!

mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

we dont have taxes on cripto,...only on mining BTC,...and also if they will tax it, marggin trades will be excluded. so nice country Still...
so pls really tell us, i plan to load some more...if at bad price even better Smiley
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

well lite coin is again increasing in value and i think dump time is over
and about the Tex.
where GOVERNMENT apply Tex on crypto currency users and holders > that a lot and over
i mean look at bittrex and bitfinex.
Tex should be payed but not that much 
mehar_gee

Merit: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

yes after a great blood bath lite coin looks stable now and in green
i hope it will soon cross 200$ again
lite coin is now a very well known crypto currency
2018 will be a very big year for lite coin
in the end of 2018 maybe lite coin cross 500$ or more
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

I wanted to understand why these coins like Litecoin always accompanies the BTC in the market, ie if BTC has a drop in value, almost all altcoin / coin also fall Sad
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

I have the tax man to pay...so somewhat clueless on when I'm gonna sell some LTC to cover for such...

I will inform you all here, I always sell at the low and buy at the high...so at least some of you can time your buys to match my

surely if you don't sell them, it's not yet money... just keep 'em in the wallet.
But it is money. You can pay with litecoin no problem. As long as you can use something to pay for something else, shouldn't it automatically be considered 'money'?

when you sell is the key.....if the price is high ...you sell ..to cover expenses...if the price is low you have to sell more

also in the USA cryptocurrencies are considered property...if you sell before 1 year and 1 day it is 40% on capital gains and 10% to my state taxes (more or less)

and it is 20% on capital gains and 10% tax man..in that most of my LTC was at around $4.15 as you can tell this is gonna suck!

by the by ..I'm retired and trying to live off ALT hoard (saving BTC hoard) for the next 3 years..with hopefully mining at least into Fall 2018 worst case

thus have to keep ahead of the taxes that MAY be do..month to month..don't want to be caught behind the curve to tax man..if mining stops and income from

such stuff stops...or again..if price is low more ALT coins out the door like LTC to cover that optional stuff like: food/heat/clothing/medical etc Smiley

Funny enough.. i recall you saying that you were out of mining at the end of 2015... you're an old miner like me, you'll mine on until the day they put you in the ground brother!!

Yeah...well, KNC Liquidation Sale of 2015..got 6 new titans and a 7th new one off eBay....then I got a mess of Bitmain L3+'s April 1st, 2016 ordered...I posted on $4.15 LTC a $6 LTC floor

and was ...mocked...about it...I"m some kinda ASIC Savant..or something (or was) Smiley

went to $50 LTC promptly...every ..year I tell the CPA no more home business mining and/or unicorn equipment falling from the sky...currently waiting for the 'unicorn dump' of 2018 with

little hope...seems Mt.Gox Trustee is selling ($1.9 Billion to go) and hates everyone and panic sells on the low price....panics like a 12-year-old child....messing up BTC and Altcoin prices ..big time...

Also, remember Bitmain has captured all the Unicorns of many ASIC flavors on the equipment end...

We will see..this year I may be out!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
mercedes321

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

to early to get out from holding, we havent reached 10Trilion mARKET YET, SO why left an early age, when now is the time that big ones are slowly to step in..?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
Merited by edgar (1)

I have quoted this message to remind you at next block halving.  Cheesy
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Will litecoin find block like btc Huh And can produce altcoin in that block. Please explain to me.
For example, BTC finds blocks that make segwit.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Will litecoin find block like btc Huh And can produce altcoin in that block. Please explain to me.
For example, BTC finds blocks that make segwit.

what are you speaking about ?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Yet another struggle at the border of 200 USD for our Litecoin just now...
Volume is up, price goes down, this is usually a messenger of unpleasant news...

Do you think it's not worth holding at this moment?

Nope, sell all. Trust me, I got this info from a random guy on the interwebs Wink

Funny suggestion but it will work for all out of mind people who are looking for on this thread. Who don't remember that never anybody especially in long term investment who always lose and keep asking like that.

Not making decisions, just checking opinions)
As for me, not going to sell LTC anytime soon.

Everybody must take his/her own decisions, not based on the opinion of others. Rule #1 in crypto Smiley
Some say it is weak hands to sell while market is crashing; some say it smart ways to sell when market is crashing, so that you can buy the dip.
Choose wisely in anycase.

Depends of course when you sell while the market is crashing. If you hit the bottom with your sell order you are smashed. If you sell while it just starts to crash you might be off quite well. Always difficult to hit those movements perfectly. Better take profit when you are satisfied with your ROI.

Yeah, exactly on spot! This time it seems that I sold the bottom, instead of buying it. Sold almost all of my litecoin holdings when it was around 130 euro 2 days ago, hoping that the downtrend will continue. Actually LTC jumped with 20 euros above. Still, I am waiting and wil not re-buy until the price goes near what I sold to at latest Smiley

As long as you bought them at a cheaper price than you sold them for it is still a good trade for you. Hope that was the way it went! Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
rrbuilder

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Hello everyone,
I just got into this altcoin with a vague idea of what im doing Wink could someone recommend me a pool i should use? i have one so far but.. well.. im the only active worker for the past few hours (is that normal?) and if not is there a more active pool? so i can get my payouts faster? thanks. Any tips accepted Wink 
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

Yeah...well, KNC Liquidation Sale of 2015..got 6 new titans and a 7th new one off eBay....then I got a mess of Bitmain L3+'s April 1st, 2016 ordered...I posted on $4.15 LTC a $6 LTC floor

and was ...mocked...about it...I"m some kinda ASIC Savant..or something (or was) Smiley

went to $50 LTC promptly...every ..year I tell the CPA no more home business mining and/or unicorn equipment falling from the sky...currently waiting for the 'unicorn dump' of 2018 with

little hope...seems Mt.Gox Trustee is selling ($1.9 Billion to go) and hates everyone and panic sells on the low price....panics like a 12-year-old child....messing up BTC and Altcoin prices ..big time...

Also, remember Bitmain has captured all the Unicorns of many ASIC flavors on the equipment end...

We will see..this year I may be out!

EMC2(Litecoin fork) prolly best for future mining profits go in the litecoin diaspora :-D *stay tuned*

===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-emc2

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMC2_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

not out on LTC or BTC HODL'ing...I may be out of personal LTC minnig the way I was pushed out of personal BTC mining in 2014....

sigh....

I need another equipment miracle this year...

'unicorn equipment falling from the sky" that makes sense and can ROI in a year w/o the usual bitmain ...dumping them like toaster games...

seems unlikely

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

not out on LTC or BTC HODL'ing...I may be out of personal LTC minnig the way I was pushed out of personal BTC mining in 2014....

sigh....

'unicorn equipment falling from the sky" that makes sense and can ROI in a year w/o the usual bitmain ...dumping them like toaster games...

seems unlikely

brad

or... regulations totally help out smaller miners by closing all the large mining farms and the network hashrate drops tremendously.

meh.. i reckon golden unicorn hardware falling from the sky is probably more likely.
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

sigh....

seems unlikely

brad

or... regulations totally help out smaller miners by closing all the large mining farms and the network hashrate drops tremendously.

meh.. i reckon golden unicorn hardware falling from the sky is probably more likely.

Bitmain might be dumping hardware at the moment, but the prices are really really nice. An S9 decreased from 2400 to 1900 USD with very quick shipment. Not to mention A3.
They also offer tons of discount coupons now - from 100 to 200 USD per machine. All of this is till June. I.e. we could expect any new unicorn coming in the second half of this year Smiley

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

sigh....

seems unlikely

brad

Bitmain might be dumping hardware at the moment, but the prices are really really nice. An S9 decreased from 2400 to 1900 USD with very quick shipment. Not to mention A3.
They also offer tons of discount coupons now - from 100 to 200 USD per machine. All of this is till June. I.e. we could expect any new unicorn coming in the second half of this year Smiley

perhaps the 7nm unicorns? which.. bitmain are probably currently mining with already.
FenixRO

Activity: 66
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Yes, you can imagine how much you can grow on earth and, for example, enrich
A tree that brings profit from the root to the crust
Everything that grows on the tree of the walnut, brings profit: leaves, bark, branches and especially wood, which is very expensive. The nut is used in the manufacture of briquettes, as well as the abrasive materials required for grinding engines. Wood of walnut is used in the furniture industry, the production of aircraft and automobiles. The price of a walnut tree can reach 1500 euros per cubic meter. In the long term, only walnut wood can generate revenues of about 450,000 euros per hectare. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2998913.60
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: