Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
Dimonto

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
To be honest, I don't know what kind of project I will invest in. ICO is really just a concept, so we don't know which project ideas and ideas will be more attractive. If everyone doesn't understand the situation, then any project looks very attractive because everyone's white papers are well written. As for the final choice of the project, this can only be determined by personal preferences and experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

The best choice is Altcoin or Bitcoin. The most popular and fast-growing coins you can rely on. Thank you for asking. I support both, as these are the most popular crypto-currencies. They will take a height above all, this is purely my opinion, I do not call on anyone.  Grin Grin Grin
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

BX.BET a strong project I believe in the future ICO development. Join a completely new platform with good security and high reliability from our experienced team. details at https://bx.bet/fr/
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

the project I want to invest in is an ICO project that has a clear vision and mission and a professional team and a product that moves in a good direction.
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Maybe I'll invest in a project that I think is good and has a good vision & mission. Not only that there are some other things like whitepaper, softcap, country, roadmap and most importantly mvp / protoype or the purpose of the project itself not just promising profit.

correct. I agree with you. I will invest in projects that have good vision and mission. the sales are also good as it has achieved softcap and has a professional team with a clear medote. the important thing when we want to invest in a project we have to analyze it as much as possible.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Based on my opinion, first I have to do study about such coins and after collecting some information about coins, then I can decide that which place Is good for me to do investment there. I personally like some projects that relate to finance and some projects that have the real products in the world. Such as creating a product and it can be used for the activity or other things by using the tokens or coin from crypto. They are real and I think that the value of the tokens from those kind of projects can have bigger chance to grow. Better chance to getting real token.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
The best projects that is good to invest that has a promising project and a good whitepaper. Sometimes there are projects that has a good whitepaper and a promising project, but not worth to invest with, that is why it is really risky to invest and find a good project.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

My top most priority is the use cases of that coin as this is the important step for investing into any project, if there isn't any real world usage of that coin then there isn't anything for me to invest into that project. Then I look at the team and their profiles and how old they are, if they are newly created then I avoid investing into that project. The last thing I check for is marketcap if all the tokens gets sold even including the amount of tokens held by the team of developers too as if the marketcap is already reaching more than $50 million after the ICO then the chances of making money are close to zero.
I hope these points helps to choose the best project that you ever invested into.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

I would like to invest in that project which have good vision and mission.They have good team and genius advisor . Their policies are  easily  understand
 by everybody  .
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

At the moment, projects are very difficult to raise money for ICO due to poor market conditions. Even if the project is good - this is not a guarantee of profit, so at this time it is better not to invest. Personally, my opinion.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Usually my decision depends on my investment plan. I mean if I want to make a short term investment I choose a quite popular project because it is very likely that such a project will be pumped well enough but, of course, I know that such a strategy is risky. On the other hand if I want to make a long term investment I make  a market research an choose a project with a good potential. I know that there are a lot of various strategies how to choose a good project and you may choose any for your needs but do not forget to use the money management because any investment is risky. By the way right now market is on the lows so you can find something interesting to buy
Tosterg

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

For example, AI and other future technologies. But now the crypto community is still a small community, we still have a large potential profit in any kind of project, the project that is involved in real use is more likely to succeed as it also helps to expand the cryptology community. Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Stellar
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

For me,I would prefer to go for projects with a good product. I believe that tye sustainabiLity of a project lies in the product behind the project. Most coin or token striving in the market are mostly projects with working product.
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I like a few activities that identify with fund and a few ventures that have the genuine items on the planet. For example, making an item and it can be utilized for the action or different things by utilizing the tokens or coin from crypto. They are genuine and I believe that the estimation of the tokens from those sort of activities can have greater opportunity to develop.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

a lot of companies have appeared that are not connected with the crypto industry at all. Collect money for some kind of baloons, or for planting grass!)) I am surprised by people who give their money there. You need to invest in projects - which will benefit the whole crypt world!
HoorrrBitc

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I consider it a good project isQravity. Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

I would like to invest in is WONO. WONO is a P2P platform for rentals and freelancing without taxation and currency exchange loss.
Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

A good project for future investments is GCOX. GCOX is the world’s first platform that tokenises popularity by helping celebrities create their personal crypto tokens.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

the type of project that I have invested in is not yet available, the signature bounty project is now irregular, lots of tokens from the bounty are scam, I currently have not dared to follow the project in the bitcoin forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: