Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

Kamagames ICO Token Pre Sale will start within 1 month, the concept of ico is poker game and has had several products since 2009 , and the most interesting is their mobile game Pokerist Texas Holdem Poker
I heard about kamagame. It looks like it will attract a lot of people interested because this is a great idea. In addition they are doing great signature campaigns, great rewards for participants

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

I would like to invest in the project that can have a better support in future. Infact i found an amazing project Paycent.com , they have concluded their ICO sales and are now tradeable in market.
The best part of their service is they provide debit card globally which you can use at any ATM in the world for depositing and withdrawing Bitcoin and many altcoins, the ultimate globally working card for crypto enthusiasts
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I choose coin that has already been in the top 100 marketplaces, like ethereum because now it's cheap, neo, stellar, I invest in it all
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Usually, i want to invest to the project if they are have a working product. And that is a additional value to gain trust from investor. That mean that project also have a long term purpose to be more useful and valuable project in the future.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I just started investing in projects, before that I just participated in bounty companies. And I want to say that it is very difficult to find a worthwhile project, I have long been looking for
roxxy

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

In market there are lots of projects are there based on this I think Green projects are helpful to invest based on this it is related to environment and created a good value of market I think it is profitable and helpful.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
Projects that have Innovative concepts & ground based idea's, Idea that is capable of sorting out a real world issue of any industry.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

the project team has defined and experienced in their field. This will determine whether the project will trip could produce a good value or not. a good whitepaper and also ordered will be an important consideration for investors to retracted inside.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Id like to invest in a project with a transparent plan and listen to the voice of a member, In short, I love to join a community coin project to observed and see the development daily..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Some people want to invest according to the popularity of a project. They do not care about its importance, team, and technology. They just follow whim. But I am not one of them. I do invest in coins after carrying out a research and I choose only a good coin irrespective of its popularity. There are many coins that are not popular and are growing in prices.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I very rarely invest in new coins. Prefer coins from the top 20 they have been running the projects and the people's confidence in him only grows, but I do not deny that there are great coins which are now in small capitalization, I'm just not very good at this sort of investment and hard to choose the project with the future, always might occur some problems and money will be lost.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

I will choose those project which is legit and already have a strong structure in the first place to make my investment not wasted. Reviewing is must be pay attention before doing something in your investment. But its always a gamble in crypto, even if  you review it by details you cant still control the future of the project if its succeed or failed.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I prefer to invest in projects related to decentralized crypto exchange, finance or infrastructure. These are the top projects of fundraisers.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

of course the project that gives a bright future, the project can be useful for a long time and even useful forever and most importantly the project must be useful for many people.
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

As for me, I always like to invest in projects that are working on more efficiency of blockchain technology
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

I prefer to invest in projects related to decentralized crypto exchange, finance or infrastructure. These are the top projects of fundraisers.

I prefer to invest in projects that combine all the characteristics. I also consider energy projects to be undervalued at the current time. I think that over time the situation will change to the opposite. I look forward to the launch of the Eloncity project and its introduction into the real sector of the economy. This will be the point of take-off of the rocket.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

I like to invest in projects that have very good products, products that I can trust that people can be using for years to come which will guarantee the sustainability of the coin that I am investing in. I like to invest in a project where I know the people behind it and the things that they are working on in regards to the coin that they have created.

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Hi personally, I would like to invest in a project of which while there is no this creation in the laboratories of artificial meat.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

I like only investing in cryptocurrencies that I know and that are checked with the time and people who are interested in the profit. For example, these are EOS and Waves.
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

I Like privacy coins also POS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: