Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

A blockchain (infrastructure) projects with zillions of TPS are the only way to go. It seems people are biting a lot when these kid of claims are mentioned. Not complaining tho, some of these projects can be game changers in a long run.
If the projects is not just doing it for the money then I would invest in it. Ethereum is a nice investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

I invest in projects that will booming in the future. Now is the Eth,NEO,Ripple.
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

I prefer to invest on projects which are going to make the lives of ordinary people better (I'm talking about health care, retirement, etc.)
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

I love blockchain projects. If we take into account that many of them collect 10 million at the ICO stage, and this type of projects claims at least 1 billion, this is a cool chance for investment.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

I would like to invest in kind of projects which has a good objectives and make sure it is has a good potential that can have a bright future so that it would not be a waste to join in. Investing in cryptocurrency is very worth everything you give especially if its a legitimate ones so finding some trusted team would be a start of a nice investment and to avoid scammers that should be excluded in crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pauljohn06

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I would like to invest some projects they give daily staking/mining because if the price of coin decrease then the loss will recover through staking/mining like bitfilcoin.com (bfc) and some other like this nature.
jfvmcryptoblock
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

Without getting too technical but rather philosophical and pragmatic. Look at the product, not at the "project"; good products solve real daily life problems or market pains, those are the kind of products you never knew how much you needed them until the moment you got access to them. This is a rule of thumb, not  only in block-chain but also for ALL technological products.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:15:32 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.

The kind that make money. I mean literally "make money" !!  Cheesy
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

well.. If I were to invest in some project I would go for project that is relevant..timely and has strong following.. that is strong conviction.. you know the product, project yourself, excellent team and good product...and also carry a good advocacy caring not just for their own project but also care for the welfare or its affect to their customer or client.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

I choose only those projects that offer favorable conditions for their investors. In this area is not important topics and popularity. The main thing that I was sure that I can definitely make a lot of money. I choose only such projects
where do you conclude that a project will make a lot of money ?
it it possible that the project we choose can continue to be promising? because in fact there are many projects that fail midway because of lack of funding
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

projects that I like best is the theme of the exchangers. or theme games and banking. Usually these projects are often successful and legit. If achieved, it will be my softcap pursue for my investment in it.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

quite a good project for investment are some of the projects about technology. This investment would be useful in the long term because certainly the technology will continue to be useful and certainly this is quite useful. another concept about financial also is good enough to follow. However, the analysis in the whitepaper and also the team to be more confident that it is a worthy project to follow.

FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

Well first of all I would like to go for projects like Paragon Space and seed to sale because I am a crazy cannabis lover and would do anything to invest in it. Apart from that, I think XRP and NEO have good projects too.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

certainly, I will choose the project that profitable. projects with the big supply of tokens and also have high prices after listing on the market. it will be very profitable. but to choose a good project we have to really choose it well. and I realize that it's not an easy thing. therefore, knowledge and experience are needed in order that we can get the legit ico to be followed.
I kind of agree with you guy. Honestly, not only you and me but also most of people in this market both choose the projects which have a great supply of tokens and have a large number of people keeping an eyes on it. Always, it’s not easy for us to find a good project anymore. Yep, if you have a wealth of experience and skills as well as knowledge  you can find a good project easily. However, nothing is sure with any project, most of projects cover a big risk. So we get a big challenge to find out a good project.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

quite a good project for investment are some of the projects about technology. This investment would be useful in the long term because certainly the technology will continue to be useful and certainly this is quite useful. another concept about financial also is good enough to follow. However, the analysis in the whitepaper and also the team to be more confident that it is a worthy project to follow.
technology implementation in ico could be most favourite project for us.and now day its become trend in new ico project that build by developer.reading their whitepaper and analize team activity could help us decide is it good project or not.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

If I am an investor that has a lot of capital, I would invest on ICO's that has innovative products like Artificial Intelligence or Robots. I think the demand on Robots will grow as the technology progress. I will also invest on ICO's for centralized exchanges. I think it is a safer investment because only a few of them will end up being a scam. Stay away from ICO's that offers payments, communication and transportation. Most of them were scam based on my experience.

gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

I think there is currently no ico that really works based on projects based on white paper. maybe there are only a few who do it right. My advice is to choose a project based on a project that solves common problems and has a future mission and vision. and its use can be used generally by the public.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

I like investing in projects that have a working product and an actual real world function.

Just with that simple criteria, 80% of crypto isn't worth my time lol.
With that being said, it is exciting that there are more legiitmate projects popping up now, especially in the smart contract platform category.

I personally really like Polymath.
i like the way the released it and I see their company fulfilling a valid, real world need.
Eventually, crypto's main use will be to represent securities, and Polymath is a platform that can make that all possible.

I also like exchange tokens.
It's pretty crowded right now, but there are some really good innovative exchanges out there.
My favorite one right now is localcoinswap, it's more like ebay for crypto and it's terrific.

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

I advise you to invest in a project that I have in the signature. The project has a real working product and is aimed at a broad audience.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

I'm hoping to invest in projects that involve lightning transfer and making every transaction cost less or cost nothing to do. However, as of now, ethereum-based projects have these properties and some does not have the potential to be a good investment for the future. Still waiting for that homerun token to invest on.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: