Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Damn straight people still believe it 200B is a ton of money still and thats at a pretty bottomed out market, which is hopefully we're seeing the bottom and the market recovers, but i'm pretty sure crypto is here to say, we might see some things change up and tops may swap on CMC but its here to stay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Watching the crowdsale with interest, what open exchanges are planned in the first instance?

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will also occur after the end of ICO. At that time we will investigate what will be the best for the Securix token holders.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

The SRXIO token has value outside of the exchange, because its a token with pay out. It does not require you to bring the token to the exchange to earn money. A monthly passive and secure income in crypto each month.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

Exchange selection is important part and lot of things need to be checked before any decision.  Exchange should be secure,  should support high volume,  24*7 availability,  charges and all. Best to wait till I COULD finish and then decide.

I agree, Some people think that listing on different exchanges is really good even without considering some features and quality of the exchange. It must be really good at making volumes to maintain it's daily volumes.

Usually many want an exchange where they have their assets on and of course an exchange with high trading volume. However what many fail to see is that an exchange is useless no matter how big if the project does not generate traction.

Another is when the coin or token from ICO's listed on exchanges their investors or bounty hunters starting to dump it for just a small amount of money. That's why sometimes rushing to list on different exchanges is not good.

Unfortunately it's the way of the crypto world today and it's not doing both investors and dumper alike no good worst hit is the project themselves, imagine using the money meant for purchase of hardware of project development for listing  Huh

Hello!

Good thing that the SRXIO token has a value outside of the exchange! We are against speculation, pump and dump scheme's, we praise that the SRXIO token has different characteristics.

The token entitles the token holder to a 45% gross revenue share pro rata! That means that 45% of all mined cryptocurreny goes to the token holder without intervention of costs! With a re-investment strategy in place to enforce greater output per token and increase of token value over time, this all to maximise value for everyone involved!

Kind regards

The Securix Team
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4

The Securix Team

This is a very nice question and as usual quick answer from the team. I am not aware of the term EAN-2-EAN. What is that mean? I will also try to look into the definition of this term.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Damn straight people still believe it 200B is a ton of money still and thats at a pretty bottomed out market, which is hopefully we're seeing the bottom and the market recovers, but i'm pretty sure crypto is here to say, we might see some things change up and tops may swap on CMC but its here to stay

Hi Phantom,

Yes, good news comes out every day regarding the cryptomarket, we believe the best is yet to come! Bitcoin has a greater dominance percentage than ever before! If the Bitcoin price increases you earn more, if the Bitcoin price decreases your earn less.

If the Bitcoin price goes to the moon, the SRXIO token will do too! We can't wait at Securix, for it to happen!

Make sure to join our Telegramhttps://t.me/securixio to stay tuned for more information!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

The Securix Team

This is a very nice question and as usual quick answer from the team. I am not aware of the term EAN-2-EAN. What is that mean? I will also try to look into the definition of this term.

Hi!

You can watch the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4 about how it works! But EAN means an identification code, we can put in the EAN number of the green generator than we put in our EAN number. We get virtually connected and we are ready to receive all this green energy!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

Hi Phantom,

Yes, good news comes out every day regarding the cryptomarket, we believe the best is yet to come! Bitcoin has a greater dominance percentage than ever before! If the Bitcoin price increases you earn more, if the Bitcoin price decreases your earn less.

If the Bitcoin price goes to the moon, the SRXIO token will do too! We can't wait at Securix, for it to happen!

Make sure to join our Telegramhttps://t.me/securixio to stay tuned for more information!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That's cool. We believe that securix token will be at its best when both bitcoin and Ethereum markets boom. Thanks for the link to the telegram channel.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

So in order words, its eco-friendly, i do agree that the mining industry has somehow been on the high side of consuming energy and calls for concern but using eco-friendly means seems to be the best way to curtail the insatiable demand for power by the mining industry, its good to know that your brand has that into consideration and its using a more sustainable method
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

So in order words, its eco-friendly, i do agree that the mining industry has somehow been on the high side of consuming energy and calls for concern but using eco-friendly means seems to be the best way to curtail the insatiable demand for power by the mining industry, its good to know that your brand has that into consideration and its using a more sustainable method

Smart decision it means that the team is trying to keep costs of energy down that's going to be the best concern when it comes to a project like this its great to be eco friendly but in reality keeping costs down and profitable is most important
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

Here's an article i wrote on Securix I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/an-insight-on-securix-c035e2355c67

Nice one friend. A good knowledge of the project you have, is clearly displayed here. This has to be a good one for some others who have a shallow knowledge of the project.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Securix has its token backed by their physical assets (the mining hardware), an established team, and an extensive white paper that analyses their potential market it is safe to say they are here to stay.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

Are there incentives to gain when this project is been introduced to friends or colleagues and also do they accept debit or credit cards as mode of payments.

Hello!

Yes, we have an referral in place of 3%! You can get your referral link at https://dashboard.securix.io.

We do not accept creditcard payments, we accept: BTC / BCH / ETH / XMR & FIAT(SEPA Transfer FIDOR)

The Securix Team

Its good that you are offering referral bonus. I have one question if my friend Investe say 5000 USD worth ETH, will I get 3% in ETH or in securix tokens?

Referral bonus is there? Great! But what is the procedure? How I can refer a friend? And do I have to purchase tokens first before referring friends?
Wow! That’s nice, thanks for the clarification and also for the link. I will take checkout later so I can get my referral link.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

https://medium.com/@securixio/securix-io-company-reserve-79745c0e686c

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Wow. Really well planned strategy, never knew that there was a fail safe strategy. This would actually be the first project I have seen them with a fail safe.

am not sure but i personally think this is the more reason why they will succeed because for a business to be disruptive it has to come up with a unique quality or solution to an existing problem

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Here's an article i wrote on Securix I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/an-insight-on-securix-c035e2355c67

Nice one friend. A good knowledge of the project you have, is clearly displayed here. This has to be a good one for some others who have a shallow knowledge of the project.

Thanks for sharing your article, it's very useful and one that i'm sure many will find interesting as they learn about Securix and what they offer.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

Securix has its token backed by their physical assets (the mining hardware), an established team, and an extensive white paper that analyses their potential market it is safe to say they are here to stay.

Ya I think that’s why people are so interest I wonder how the team will ensure things are on up and up for investors maybe outside auditors could be a nice change of pace from what we’ve seen in other wannabe cloud mining platforms he’ll even some webcams in the factory would be amazing eventually to really secure longterm investor trust
hiddukel

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Can you provide more details about the coin specifications?
kingsuk222

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

This project has earned much popularity , try this link to get bonus:
https://dashboard.securix.io/signup?ref=KLGG1YoOZX
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

https://medium.com/@securixio/securix-io-company-reserve-79745c0e686c

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Yeah, But we know that BTC will not really going to dump below that $4000, Securix really have a very good planned and I know they will really going to make it.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

Hi Phantom,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That's cool. We believe that securix token will be at its best when both bitcoin and Ethereum markets boom. Thanks for the link to the telegram channel.

I joined the telegram link and Securix Admin team is very active and responsive. I have asked few questions and I am getting immediate reply.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

Hi Phantom,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I joined the telegram link and Securix Admin team is very active and responsive. I have asked few questions and I am getting immediate reply.
with an active team, it will certainly be easier to attract the participants and convince investors to join, hopefully everything that the team will do will give good results.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Any plans to maybe have your own power generation facility? I think if starting at a small scale and growing would be quite useful in this case. Unless maybe the electricity itself does not cost much in terms of revenue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: