Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:28:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.

That is a good way to go about it. With them not depending on the national or public power grid, it will save them the time listening to any form of complaints from the government or people due to excess power consumption.

You think it works that way lol... The government will shut it down if it's going to disturb the national distribution lol, no one would want to take such risk of having their production grounded

There’s a lot of talk about mining using so much energy. And an important environmental situation. Though recently proved otherwise, Securix is taken a bold step to face those challenges. I think they got a long term plan for mining.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, the mining and pay out will commence in February.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I talked with the project admin management in telegram extensively and it seem to me they know their onion, like you rightfully pointed out there is a long term approach to the issue of mining.. When is the plan date for start of mining?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..

I agree I think the shift from the old style of mining where it was just a website to where it’s shared dividends actually on the chain is so much better

For sure however I'd like a daily update sort of.. I'd like to follow up on their progress and see the weekly activities if possible
To fulfil ones curiosity Can a visitation be allowed in the farm?
Just so investors gets to see a bit of activities when operation begins

Daily updates are great, even if it just a 30-second video by a member of the Securix team wrapping up what has happened the day before. I really enjoy it when projects do this type of promotion and it is always good to get a look around a project's office and facilities.

You know that has a way of driving the community crazy, like showcasing every addition that comes into the project, be it an implementation, team at work etc, such will be nice and i'm pretty sure it will considerably boost the already existing vibrant community, investors love seeing their investment grow and such will hook potential investors

Yeah I like to view the offices, see how the team is getting on, maybe get some profiles done for the important team members. Nice to know the faces behind the project, especially if we are investing a lot of money into a project.

As far as i know you can look their team members up on LinkedIn, but i understand your point i also would love a video about how their progress is going on there.

Yeah but I find LinkedIn can be quite limiting in terms of finding information about someone, it gives a brief look into someone's career history but it doesn't actually explain that much.

Yeah. And you have to be very sure the person profile is correct and not some fake information that is there. Although it is a good platform with lot of awesome talents 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..

I agree I think the shift from the old style of mining where it was just a website to where it’s shared dividends actually on the chain is so much better

For sure however I'd like a daily update sort of.. I'd like to follow up on their progress and see the weekly activities if possible
To fulfil ones curiosity Can a visitation be allowed in the farm?
Just so investors gets to see a bit of activities when operation begins

Daily updates are great, even if it just a 30-second video by a member of the Securix team wrapping up what has happened the day before. I really enjoy it when projects do this type of promotion and it is always good to get a look around a project's office and facilities.

You know that has a way of driving the community crazy, like showcasing every addition that comes into the project, be it an implementation, team at work etc, such will be nice and i'm pretty sure it will considerably boost the already existing vibrant community, investors love seeing their investment grow and such will hook potential investors

Yeah I like to view the offices, see how the team is getting on, maybe get some profiles done for the important team members. Nice to know the faces behind the project, especially if we are investing a lot of money into a project.

As far as i know you can look their team members up on LinkedIn, but i understand your point i also would love a video about how their progress is going on there.

Yeah but I find LinkedIn can be quite limiting in terms of finding information about someone, it gives a brief look into someone's career history but it doesn't actually explain that much.

Yeah. And you have to be very sure the person profile is correct and not some fake information that is there. Although it is a good platform with lot of awesome talents 

Yeah I'm sure the Securix profiles aren't fake but that is very ture, I've seen people create LinkedIn's for crypto projects and then delete them as part of a scam before.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I am unable to find why it is the safest one. Tell me please. Any opinion, any reasonable opinion.Thanks for my impression.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.

That is a good way to go about it. With them not depending on the national or public power grid, it will save them the time listening to any form of complaints from the government or people due to excess power consumption.

You think it works that way lol... The government will shut it down if it's going to disturb the national distribution lol, no one would want to take such risk of having their production grounded

There’s a lot of talk about mining using so much energy. And an important environmental situation. Though recently proved otherwise, Securix is taken a bold step to face those challenges. I think they got a long term plan for mining.

I talked with the project admin management in telegram extensively and it seem to me they know their onion, like you rightfully pointed out there is a long term approach to the issue of mining.. When is the plan date for start of mining?

Yea, that's like the hard part of mining but they seem to have gotten that part covered, between, it will be unwise for them to start up such if they don't have plans of effecting procedures that will ensure that they don't have issues when it comes to power, so that part has been dealt with a coupe of times by the team, not really sure about the planned date for mining
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.

Indeed, I certainly wouldn't complain of getting paid in ETH, that is essentially FIAT in my eyes Smiley
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

I want to join on their social media campaign to promote the platform  and I also reccommend it to my all of my friends. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project to us.

Good to know that people liked this project and want to take part of social media promotion. This it will help Securix to reach large number of people.

Making the project reach as much people as possible is something that is very beneficial to the project. What's more interesting is seeing people willing to do it selflessly.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

ETH is also not a bad choice. This is still a best altcoin and is in top 2 in the crypto world. We will see ETH at much higher price soon then everybody will go behind this.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

I want to join on their social media campaign to promote the platform  and I also reccommend it to my all of my friends. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project to us.

Good to know that people liked this project and want to take part of social media promotion. This it will help Securix to reach large number of people.

Making the project reach as much people as possible is something that is very beneficial to the project. What's more interesting is seeing people willing to do it selflessly.

I already see the team is very active in social media. Lots of blog articles come up about the project. Also team is very active in social media channels.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

ETH is also not a bad choice. This is still a best altcoin and is in top 2 in the crypto world. We will see ETH at much higher price soon then everybody will go behind this.

Theres a lot of predictions of ETH going to >50% of the overall marketcap by next year i mean its possible and no one can tell the truth but the market definitly is shifting around a lot and we're going to see a lot of shifts coming
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

It's really great reading this.. Thanks for sharing... A lot of benefits in getting the token and sure a good one for blockchain Enthusiast as my self and everyone out here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Nice read. Brief and educative. Top points for me are;

Choice of location
Long term planing
Energy use
And transparency. You could add yours.

Would be nice if they go ahead of the roadmap by start up the mining process.

to me, the most interesting thing about them is the way they intend utilizing a green source of energy i love when i see people appreciate the environment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

You wrote this? Cause I think am just seeing it now. Nice one by the way. Thanks for sharing Friend.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

You wrote this? Cause I think am just seeing it now. Nice one by the way. Thanks for sharing Friend.

yeah, it's really awesome it was so detailed and very insightful thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful piece

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

Nice to see supporters really supporting and not just investing but helping to get the project to actually grow these kind of write ups are a great thing to see more of
Msydudu

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:44 AM

A cryptocurrency mining solution is such a great idea I read in the Whitepaper that the project is based in Netherlands  but I would like to know if individuals from other countries can buy Securix.io tokens.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Hello,

I have a question about the strategic decisions about the acquisition of Tokens/reinvestment in hardware by Securix

Who will actually decide?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

I have asked them about that and their main reason is to be able to automate distribution. For now smart contracts will enable that and not network is mature as Ethereum. So it is easier to automate the process than distribute rewards manually. That is why the pay is in ETH.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

I have asked them about that and their main reason is to be able to automate distribution. For now smart contracts will enable that and not network is mature as Ethereum. So it is easier to automate the process than distribute rewards manually. That is why the pay is in ETH.

Yes, I saw this discussion on their telegram channel. I liked they have automated the payout process. I don't mind getting paid in ETH.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: