Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49462 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

Guys, are you interested to earn more free securix tokens? That opportunity is available on below link for more details contact on their telegram: https://t.me/securixio https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH.  

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

Hello,

We mine Bitcoin, so the price of Bitcoin determines the ROI. The Ether price does not matter as you simply will get more Ether if the Ether price drops.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them.

The Securix Team

Aha, this is interesting information. Bitcoin is more stable compare to ETH and I think Bitcoin price will be always outperform ETH.

you shouldn't be too sure because things change for my i see ETH outperforming Bitcoin within the next 3 years by then i am expecting Bitcoin not to be among the first six top coin.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH.  

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

Hello,

We mine Bitcoin, so the price of Bitcoin determines the ROI. The Ether price does not matter as you simply will get more Ether if the Ether price drops.

The Securix Team

That's nice, So if the investors will going to get bitcoin with a value of $500 it will going to convert to Etherium right? Even the Etherium price dropped you will still convert the value of $500 btc exact to the current price of Etherium right?

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Good to know that the ROI depends on BTC which is mined and no other. BTC is more stable than others. Good to know.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Good to know that the ROI depends on BTC which is mined and no other. BTC is more stable than others. Good to know.

Certainly cleared things up a bit, so we kind of hope for ETH to go down resulting in a bigger pay out Smiley
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

Hello Securix team. I noticed that mining facility will be in Netherland, but company office is in Dubai. Is there any specific reason?

In holland when holding an ICO you have to pay 25% upfront to the tax authorities right away. That is very contraproductive if you see the reasons why having a crowdsale.

The United Arab Emirates have 1 ambition to be the blockchain capital of the world by 2020 / 2021, the other reason is that the United Arab Emirates you have 0% tax.

The United Arab Emirates is a sound jurisdiction, economically and geographically. We have an entry to the middle east and the far east.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

UAE Blockchain technology would support the government’s preparation for future challenges and save nearly $3 billion that the government spends on document circulation annually.
Between what are the possible ways someone can purchase Securix tokens? Will it be available in exchanges or directly in Securix Platform?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That is great to hear; No wonder Damian was super excited in Telegram. So you guys will be releasing more details about the partnerships or deals soon?

He does seem to be buzzing away in their so he's definitely happy about the progress. I really hope we see some write ups on these new deals soon Smiley
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

Hello,

The Securix Team

That's nice, So if the investors will going to get bitcoin with a value of $500 it will going to convert to Etherium right? Even the Etherium price dropped you will still convert the value of $500 btc exact to the current price of Etherium right?
I believe that is how it will work and if ETH price drops they will of course get more ETH for the same amount then before this will be very profitable for us.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Congratulation on this! It shows your drive as well as the team daring approach to ensuring that the project does well, another area that caught my interest is the infrastructure to house 24,000 units with the capacity of mining 24.5BTC daily

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Yeah. I am happy they made it btc dependant than other currencies as it is also dominating the market and other currencies depends on it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

Hello,

The Securix Team

I believe that is how it will work and if ETH price drops they will of course get more ETH for the same amount then before this will be very profitable for us.

I see where you are going with this lol;l that would be a certain win if you believe in ethereum. However keep in mind that their main choice for ETH is the smart contract and the automation process of distribution.

oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

I see where you are going with this lol;l that would be a certain win if you believe in ethereum. However keep in mind that their main choice for ETH is the smart contract and the automation process of distribution.

Last year Dec-Jan was best month for Bitcoin and ETH. Not sure if this also we can see such growth in both top crypto currencies.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Last year Dec-Jan was best month for Bitcoin and ETH. Not sure if this also we can see such growth in both top crypto currencies.

I'm hoping for this mate, hell a lot of folks are expecting this as well that might just cause the bull run
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Nothing is static in terms of cryptocurrency. We have to admit the fact that sometimes we might see the moon and at times a huge dump. Actually Dec-Jan is the perfect time for crypto to rise as we have the Christmas holidays and peoples get time to invest,purchase. I am still keeping the same believe and expecting that we will see much improvement by end of the year.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

True, receiving payment in Eth seems like the way to go
yeah, it will definitely make huge sense if payment is done with ETH but i doubt that, except the team say so  Wink Wink Wink

It wouldn’t be the first project to use eth as a dividend payment medium it seems to be the standard for type of transaction actually though due to low and stable tax prices for the most part

Basically is due to the fact that the brand is an ERC20 token which is built on the ethereum platform and its not that feasible for them to start dishing out bitcoins when they are based on ETH, so the bitcoins will be converted to ETH and distributed to holders at the end of each month, 45% of the generated revenue, if i'm not mistaken will be distributed
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: