Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80305 times)
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

Neo is: a great project, a strong team, it has a promising future. I think that Neo, in the future, will play an important role in the cryptocurrency market.
timi33ooo33

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

I believe that Neo will soon show a wonderful growth in the world of the crypt. NEO is supported by the City of Zion development team, today it is one of the strongest teams. Roll Eyes
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO would stay strong if ethereum will go down like it days ago when ripple claim its second spot in coinmarketcap. Neo has still to beat ripple before it can have a duel with the ethereum but I guess Neo wont reach the potential of ethereum in the long run. But we never know. Cryptocurrency is very much volatile.

If Ethereum go down then ICOs become more unpopular and NEOs blockchain infrastructure will not needed for people. I think that NEO will strong if Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies will be strong as well.

NEO is indeed becoming a lot of coins has increased with the support given to the advancement of coin enthusiasts who generate more profit. the abundance of support provided is able to make the NEO becomes the coin is so powerful and highly profitable going forward.
with the presence of an increase in the NEO market, it was able to bring NEO into a strong enough coin.
this can be an advantage by having NEO and relying on it as the main coin that makes it capable of being a valuable coin every year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

I can no longer believe this coin. Understanding the position of China in relation to cryptocurrency, it will not receive further and better development, which will make it a common ballast in a market with low demand and frequent corrections.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

Neo are centralized , and the system are full of bugs ... no future for this coin
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

Anchor will be strong in the future but i think it depends on Bitcoin. As Bitcoin stabilizes and returns almost all Altcoins become more stable. Signs of a return to the Altcoins when Bitcoin is getting better and NEO too.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Neo are centralized , and the system are full of bugs ... no future for this coin

But we know a lot of examples when a centralized network with a bunch of errors has been growing very heavily for months in media marketing. If China wants, NEO will grow.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Neo is already a very good coin, just if you consider the market as an investment, you should always enter correctly into the coin and exit, now you can enter and do not worry

Neo is good and is already known in the market, its just that the current situation now in crypto is really bad and up to now it is not yet recovering, and we really don't know how long it can lasts, so even if we invest in a good coin I think we still have on the loose..
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

NEO is one the top 10 alt coins in 2018
We all know people NEO is giving sturdy competition to ETH these both coins have giant market cap. Both coins have potential in future market. Both coins are less volatile in nature. If people say ETH is favourable for long term holdings then NEO will definately survive for long run. And it will be more mountanious.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

NEO is undoubtedly one of the safest rates as it is slightly centralized, but remember, this is an investment in the long term.
That's precisely because it is a bit centralized in my opinion. Neo will have such success as Ethereum!
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

I think NEO will be one of the first cryptocurrency by market capitalization, is a very strong project that has the potential to take the place of Etherium, and all the ICO will be carried out using the NEO. I think for the NEO future.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

I think neo can be strongest and safest coin in a few years. Because developers work on their project. People will realise its better than ethereum.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

seeing the price of NEO reaching $ 18 in coinmarketcap, there is very little desire to keep it up until prices get better, because this is the highest price I've ever seen, it's very difficult to survive and not sell it, but some people are very confident to survive until the price gets higher, but I'm not quite sure, so I have to sell it right away, whatever I will experience, disappointment or pleasure

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Neo tries to be as good as possible with the Chinese government.
If they happen to become an official crypto (and that's what they are trying to do) the price will increase significantly. I think it's a very serious project
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

I really like this cryptocurrency, which I definitely invested in, and I recommend it to everyone. The reason for this is a number of advantages of this cryptocurrency over other competitors:
1. Experienced developers, public company.
2. Cooperation with large corporations
3. A wider functionality than the domestic Ethereum - it's hard to talk about it for a long time. Ordinary people just need to remember that NEO multifunctional and thoughtful than the Russian counterpart.
4. A wide range of applications of this technology.
5. Active holding of meetings, seminars.
6. NEO developers bother with the legality of this coin and smart contracts. Although the Chinese authorities have imposed sanctions, the team of developers and their lawyers are already trying to find a compromise and legalize their project through regulation by the authorities. And this, in turn, will attract large capital in this technology.
Yaiono

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

I aloof anticipate , that NEO get hard , on the other hand not in the succeeding forthcoming . It is a great item representing continued designation keeping . So, whether you would incline towards that design of exchanging, move it!
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

NEO has one clear advantage over Ethereum — the ease to code on its platform. Ethereum developers need to learn Solidity to code smart contracts.
On the other hand, NEO supports common programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc., making it a very attractive option for developers.
So I think Neo is a good coin to invest for long term.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

China has been against cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings (ICOs). Their comments about planning to ban cryptocurrency mining led to a crash in market prices. However, Neo is one of their own cryptocurrencies and they have treated it favorably. Not only that, but it is also being used by many major businesses in the nation such as Alibaba and Microsoft China. Considering the huge size of the Chinese market and the impact China has on the overall economy, this factor could provide a major boost for NEO in the future.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

This will definitely happen and there is no need to doubt it, because in any case, when changing the trade, the entire cryptocurrency market will go up and many projects including the NEO project will go up in price, so do not be slow.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

This will definitely happen and there is no need to doubt it, because in any case, when changing the trade, the entire cryptocurrency market will go up and many projects including the NEO project will go up in price, so do not be slow.
Yes, it`s true. NEO promising project which is very popular in China and becomes popular in all the world. Just need to wait and support crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: