Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
fitraridwan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

in cryptocurrency, we should be able to see the opportunities that available to make a profit. we can invest in ico, trading, or follow the bounty and airdrop. the primary key is persistence. we must be ready to work hard for it because not everything that we want can be obtained immediately.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

I understand that cryptocurrencies give you the opportunity to become rich in a fairly quick period, but do not expect that this will happen in a week or even a year after you start to engage in cryptocurrencies. In this area, it is also necessary to work and make great efforts to achieve good results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Looking for a get-rich-quick avenue? then i suggest you start the haunt of a leprechaun. Crypto requires a lot of dedication and patience to get there. Every aspect of crypto is a process which takes time to mature.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

In my opinion, there is no such thing to become rich in just an overnight deal.  I prefer to say that people becoming rich are those who persevere in achieving their goal and having  patience which is a very important factor we need to consider specially when you are with cryptocrrency. Another thing to consider is knowledge which I believe is one important factor since you may able to look for better ways and do strategic moves that concerns to your investment.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

I completely agree with you that it's necessary to get rich in it for a long time and work hard because money does not fall from the sky just so no one.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

I completely agree with you that it's necessary to get rich in it for a long time and work hard because money does not fall from the sky just so no one.

Crypto can help for everyone to get rich but not that instant and happen for just overnight. There is no magic for getting rich because it needs not only your effort and hardwork but also self discipline to handle your earnings and make it grows on every way even for saving in bank or investment for different crypto or even in bitcoin. I know trading can help you earn that fast but not make you rich in just a night and a day.

Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
All the same, the market is quite volatile. And it may happen that you buy something and it will grow the next day. But in any case, if you do not have experience, you will only lose a long distance. Therefore, I agree that knowledge is definitely needed here.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

I don't think it's realistic. It's just a gambling game.
Crypto money markets, however, are an investment that should pay off over the long term.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Overtly impossible except you want to take the risk of leverage trading which is much more like gambling cos one could hardly tell where the market is going even with full know how of Technical Analysis.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

I think that it is possible but this is not the general trend. Of course, cryptocurrency allow people to have a financial freedom, but it requires a lot of time and energy. You need to study a lot to make right decisions. 
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Ofcourse not we cannot be rich in overnight here in crypto we have to learn,study,search and give time to know the important details to follow being in the world of crypto even if you have the capital still you cant be rich right away.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Generally greed is almost always the bane of any investment decision. You will find that if you try to get into crypto to become rich overnight, well than you will soon lose everything. This is a standard rule to follow in almost any market but crypto being such a nascent asset class as well as extremely volatile and filled with pump and dump coins and fraud is an industry you really need to understand and learn about first. Trying to get rich overnight here will most likely just result in the industry chewing  and spiting you out over night right then and there.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

What are you talking about, isn't everyone rolling in lambos on the moon by now?

More than patience, I believe it is important to have knowledge and to base trading choices off of data.
The data clearly shows that crypto is a speculative, volative, and bubble marketplace.
In these environments, there are way more who lose than win.
It is important to take key factors into consideration when making trading choices.

For example, right now, we have btc making slight gains, but alts basically staying stable, not going up or down.
If you factor in the upcoming regulation decisions for btc than you should be preparing for approval or to hedge if it doesn't go through.
These types of decisions will give you way better returns than just patiently hodling.

mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

of course crypto currency have made alot investors rich,but research have shown that log term is the best way to earn in crypto,and also patience,as you said patience is the key.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Not really, but it can make you poor overnight  Grin. Nothing great happens overnight and the most successful stories are backed by many failures of a particular person/team. Their effort was rewarded after months/years of sleepless nights and neverending believe in themselves. But at the end of the day, it was totally worth it. In my opinion, the samé applies to crypto: Yeah, you can get lucky and you will have some hundreds or thousands or dollars: congrats! But what about something more substantial what would bring you some kind of passive income? Calculate pros/cons and you might get to surprising results  Smiley.

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

I came in right at the beginning of the run and I accumulated a decent size wad in USD.  That has now since vanished.  I say it all really depends on timing and luck.  Probably about 10% skill in reading and discerning white papers. 
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

That's true every thing will happen in right time not because you invest a big amount you will get a profit in 24 hours. In cryptocurrency we need a lot of patience and hard work to make a good profit and your investment will depends on the price in the market so it means it basing on in demand in the market if you will get a good profit or not.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

I agree, patience plays an important role, but would not say that this is an unquestionable key to success. Sometimes patience can make it difficult to assess the situation soberly.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

This is a very wrong perspective for any cryptocurrency investor or traders. Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency can make one rich within a twinkle of an eye but in all sincerity, a lot of work has already been done behind the scene. Crypro does not offer overnight riches in my opinion, one at least needs to learn the ropes of crypto and make gains steadily over time.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

This is a very wrong perspective for any cryptocurrency investor or traders. Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency can make one rich within a twinkle of an eye but in all sincerity, a lot of work has already been done behind the scene. Crypro does not offer overnight riches in my opinion, one at least needs to learn the ropes of crypto and make gains steadily over time.

I must agree because of the traders some of them is earning those riches, well it depends on your ability to earn also it is not for everyone who's using crypto as their source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: