Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in btc price predictions?  (Read 2827 times)
justsimpleram (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

to be honest I already do not really trust the prediction of bitcoin price completely I prefer to follow the existing groove and as much as possible make a profit from rising and falling bitcoin prices that exist.
That's good for you mate but for me I like getting prediction to other people and compare it to mine. And I love the part of it that it will become true and it's starting making me excited.
justsimpleram (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?
My predictions for bitcoin price have changed as back in the month of December I saw bitcoin price reaching $20k and no one speculated the same to happen in that near future and after that I am sure that there are no limits for the bitcoin price and from now on I wouldn't doubt about the bitcoin price and will always agree to whatever people say about the bitcoin price reaching $100k or even $1 million by the end of the year.

Same as me too I predict the btc will go up and up but it changed when it go down so deep. But I still believe that it will reach to my prediction price in the end of the year.
justsimpleram (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

i listen my predictoins and earn money. I offer same to you. If you find somebody that predicts well another please share with me  Cool
i also have daytrading tactics they are also good too. Even if the price is not rising much you can still earn money.

I love to listen to my own prediction too and it make me excited every time my prediction is right. Many people have a great skills about predicting in btc they have their own ways to predict it and make that right.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

Sometimes predictions may come true because last year we never expect Bitcoin will reach to more than $19k but it is possible. If you don't believe it is better don't listen to them because people who have experience will always believe in Bitcoin price and they will start predicting the price of Bitcoin very high because they have seen Bitcoin growth closely.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

Sometimes predictions may come true because last year we never expect Bitcoin will reach to more than $19k but it is possible. If you don't believe it is better don't listen to them because people who have experience will always believe in Bitcoin price and they will start predicting the price of Bitcoin very high because they have seen Bitcoin growth closely.
if it's needed, maybe I will believe it. sometimes predicting something must be equipped with statistics, or information available. and guess, sometimes it becomes accurate, as we know there will be a price decrease because of the information we get.
justsimpleram (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

if it's needed, maybe I will believe it. sometimes predicting something must be equipped with statistics, or information available. and guess, sometimes it becomes accurate, as we know there will be a price decrease because of the information we get.

Yes predicting must provide some trust information so that prediction will be accurate and true. But sometimes predicting price of btc is just for making people have gain more encouragement to themselves.
justsimpleram (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

I only believes in someone's prediction if that someone has a legit source. If the person has a source or news the chance that his or her prediction might come true is high unless the thing that should happen on the news will not happen that's when his or her prediction will not come true.

I saw many of it in the internet the have some legit source and some statistics but in the end some of them have wrong prediction. But then some this prediction is come true and we don't know yet what will happen.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

we must know that the price of bitcoin will continue to change and is difficult to predict so that whatever prediction is made is just a prediction and not a sure thing so we must be able to make our own decisions in accordance with current conditions

justsimpleram (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

we must know that the price of bitcoin will continue to change and is difficult to predict so that whatever prediction is made is just a prediction and not a sure thing so we must be able to make our own decisions in accordance with current conditions

Yes your right knowing the updates about the bitcoin price will help to our price prediction. Then because of the changes of the price of bitcoin we are always changing our prediction too. But this continue changes will help us to be more active to do more research and do some analysis about bitcoin new and price. So that we keep updated to it and prepare for our next plan in bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

to be honest I already do not really trust the prediction of bitcoin price completely I prefer to follow the existing groove and as much as possible make a profit from rising and falling bitcoin prices that exist.
Then maybe your profits will depend on others not on you? imagine if the predictions given by others are just a hoax? surely you will lose because of that? try to do your own calculations and analysis, make other people's predictions only as a reference,  it will be much better..
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

Bitcoin price always fluctuates that we know already. The price may go up and down this is normal in this field. Wr cannot judge the price while it is in down. Because the down is not standard it can change according to the market. Perdiction is nothing but our assumption about the market. There is nothing wrong to believe in the bitcoin price prediction. Now the price goes down but we can expect massive growth by the end of this year.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

I don't trust market prediction to give me BTC price as of recent. Bitcoin is always fluctuating. Today it might be 7k, tomorrow or next, you see it at 9k or 5k. You never can predict what price Bitcoin will be. Its better to follow the trend and move With it
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

anyone can deliver their own prediction about the price of bitcoin and anyone has their own business with their prediction, we can found many negative feedback about current market situation. i dont really believe to any prediction about the price, even if i put my big hope in market recovery to come sooner. but anyone have to underline that bitcoin are still worth to invest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?

Prediction is a spice of encouragement for those who are struggling in the field of bitcoin currency. A prediction sometimes leading to Pros and Cons in most communities, there are those who believe but there are also those who reject it of course not surprised if a prediction is sometimes used as a matter of debate.
To be honest I really believe the price of bitcoin will definitely experience an increase in value in the future because the amount of supply available certainly will experience a decline thus then absolutely the price of bitcoin will increase

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

I have no confidence in the predictions of bitcoin prices, I have often followed various analyzes that make sure that prices will rise or fall, but all are just a hoax because the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is currently very hard and unpredictable.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

I believe $20k to $50k on the end of 2018 is pretty viable. however just don't forget that everyone is making random guesses and the great issue to do is to paste in your very own approach because you are the most effective one who knows your monetary situation the great and best you know what's going to make you happy in the end.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

yes, I still believe in some bitcoin price predictions, many predict that this year the bitcoin price will reach $ 20k even exceed it, I am very confident with the speculation

but if it should reach $ 50k I'm not sure

I also have fully trust on bitcoin but I am also sure about the bitcoin price that it will very soon reach to 50k. we were even expected that bitcoin price will cross 100k in 2018 but unfortunately 2018 did not respond in favour of bitcoin. But still people are hopeful that in last few months of 2018 bitcoin price is expected to reach at least its previous high price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

yes, I still believe in some bitcoin price predictions, many predict that this year the bitcoin price will reach $ 20k even exceed it, I am very confident with the speculation

but if it should reach $ 50k I'm not sure

I also have fully trust on bitcoin but I am also sure about the bitcoin price that it will very soon reach to 50k. we were even expected that bitcoin price will cross 100k in 2018 but unfortunately 2018 did not respond in favour of bitcoin. But still people are hopeful that in last few months of 2018 bitcoin price is expected to reach at least its previous high price.

Well predictions can be pretty random nowadays. Even highly analyzed predictions end up rekt since bitcoin price movement is highly unpredictable. 20k, 50k, even mcafee's 1m by 2020, all these guesses can be made by a random bitcoin holder for fun.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

everyone hopes very much for bitcoin by the end of the year, but now bitcoin is back down and to reach more than $ 10k I feel quite heavy. by the end of the year I also hoped and believed bitcoin would rise again but I was not sure if I would break the highest price like last year
aqila baruroh

Activity: 165

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

everyone has the right to make predictions, the problem is how many people will listen to the predictions we make. to make predictions do not have to be an expert  Roll Eyes

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: