Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining?  (Read 4835 times)
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

Such applications already exist.But the latest news suggests that they will not be widely distributed.Enough only that google has banned the release of applications for mining.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seneido

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

A phones hardware is incapable. Actually it's not. But you probably could make more money by picking up coins you find on the side of the street. Also, there is a massive side effect on your phone for doing so. You probably will lose your phone really quick by doing this. And your phone will be charging all the time.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Although the phone is becoming more modern and possesses increasingly higher configuration, it is comparable to a computer. However, it is impossible to replace the Bitcoin diggers. Because it seems that work is too much for it and it will soon break down before you can dig up Bitcoin

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

This is very impractical question in my opinion. We already have miners for this, making it compact for mobile means more cost.

True, there is a reason the process is called mining, what it is more cost effective a vehicle designed to move ten tons or ten vehicles that can move one ton each? In theory it does not sound bad to be able to mine with a smartphone but the moment you see that a smartphone will never be able to compete with the profitability of a dedicated miner the idea losses all of its charm, it is not practical to do it and as such to think even about the possibility of such a thing happening is a waste of time.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
It will be hard since smart phones technically is not made for mining. It will be possible if there is some developer who design mobile phones for the purpose of mining. Also it would cost a lots of electricity and that smart phone needs to be as advanced as the computers.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

It doesn't make any sense to mine on the hardware which is far less capable than the computer hardware. We must understand that Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and hence we should leave it for the people who treat it in that way. Bitcoin mining on a smartphone is not an impossible task but you have to wait probably even more than a decade to earn some serious amount from it. There are some applications in the app stores that allows us to mine using a smartphone but I don't see any value in it considering the return on investment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

It doesn't make any sense to mine on the hardware which is far less capable than the computer hardware. We must understand that Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and hence we should leave it for the people who treat it in that way. Bitcoin mining on a smartphone is not an impossible task but you have to wait probably even more than a decade to earn some serious amount from it. There are some applications in the app stores that allows us to mine using a smartphone but I don't see any value in it considering the return on investment.
I agree with that. Mining in smartphones doesn't make any sense because it is not worth it in the first place because the power or capability of the smartphones are just for doing basic tasks more conveniently but not mining bitcoin, it will just make the lifespan of your smartphone shorter and it is best to just avoid using your smartphone to mine bitcoin.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
Smartphones are not up to the level of being used for mining of Bitcoin, cause it can’t. Even computer needs help to mine Bitcoin, that’s why we buy ASIC and other sort of miners to assist in mining Bitcoin and it also consumes a lot of energy, which means you probably have to be spending more on electricity. So I guess if any phone tries to mine Bitcoin it will just end up damaged, cause it doesn’t have the power it takes to do so.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

If we want to mining bitcoin, better we using PC with good equipment. We should not using smartphone because can make our phone damage, beside that we can earn bitcoin by mining using phone because need high spesification
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Mining on some smartphones is already available. Not so long ago, several smartphones were created, taking into account the mining features and they are now being tested. There are also various applications that allow bitcoin and other crypto currency to be mined, but recently they have been banned on Android and IOS. Those applications that are left in the public domain don`t bring sufficient profit and are practically useless.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

Using a smartphone to mining cryptocurrencies is likely to damage it by overheating. Using a smartphone for this purpose quickly consumes the battery, which means that it still needs to be connected to a power source. And that makes it very difficult to use.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
0virtual

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

Mining with a smartphone can only be played by amateurs eventually. Smartphone has been used phone to mine already, for example, i have heard news of hackers using users’mobile phones to mine. As for the professional mining, I still deem that every field has its master, so mining must use professional mining machine, phone is just a phone.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

it could never work on smartphones because mining bitcoins need powerful equipment for it to work and smartphones though it has a powerful memory and processor being used but still it lacks the power or the electricity needed for it to perform the operation.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

This idea is from the realm of fantasy. It never happens. This is certainly my opinion. I can not even imagine what a phone should be, so that you can fully extract coins for a long time.
MonicaBrooks3

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

You can earn bitcoin with smartphones through one game such as Alien Run. And phone applications like Bitcoin Aliens are two of the ways I know to get Bitcoin on the phone that I know of in the future and we do not know if Bitcoin is for us to be trained or not.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

That's impossible. Although smartphones are becoming more modern and highly configurable, they are not powerful enough and powerful enough to do this. Before you can exploit anything, I think your phone is broken. You have to spend a considerable amount of money to buy a phone rather than selling the quantity you have exploited

_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Only stark industries can make that smartphone.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

I'm sure many large smartphone companies like Samsung, iPhone and so on are developing smartphones for mining, this is because the future of the transaction system is crypto, so making smartphones for mining is a good thing.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

i also believe that this day will happen. ots is either the mining will be easier  or the technology will improve. i hope that mining will be as easy as abc in the near future.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

I think there's already some coin that can be mined using smartphone but i don't think that's a good thing to do as smartphone isn't built for mining. Smartphone isn't powerful enough so you will only get a small amount of hash and the chance of your phone breaking is definitely bigger than the earning that you can get.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: