Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2633 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

I think moderators will decide if they will banned the bitcoin haters here but we all know that we have freedom of speech any one can say their opinions but if that opinions is too harmful  I think many people will push to get out of this forum.

I think that's exactly what you said, because it's just high on the forum the one able to do so is because they have the high rank to follow.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

The real problem is the fact that exchanges are not trusted enough for people to use them as much as they should.  Of they become  more trusted so that we see a lot more open orders both bids and ask then we can see less votality,  and much smaller drop due to panic sells and much smaller rise due to fomo buys.

TobyToby6000

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

They are haters of bitcoin but they still join this group. It means they care about bitcoin, fo long tie, they will change their opinion so we do not have to do anything
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

I am so done with all these bitcoin haters. I am so used to them telling and spreading fake news that I jist don't give a damned about them. But I agree with this censorship thing, everyone here is not a veteran and a lot of new and potential investors come here. We should do something to those who spread fake news that scares away potential investors.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

In crypto market bitcoin has many haters. Actually i think crypto market is a bif platform in this platform we need haters, otherwise this community will become boring. They hate can not stop the popularity of bitcoin.
DauntlessGuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Nah, not even spying. Love your enemies.  Wink

I see a great future for Bitcoin. Who have the same view with me?
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

We don't need to take out the haters from the market of bitcoin because it will not give any good benefits and it will feel good to see haters regretting about what they think about cryptocurrency or bitcoin and seeing the bitcoin grows into a bigger and much better type of market and that will give them the feel of wanting to get into bitcoin.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Yes definitely ,
Because this forum is made for us users and also why are  you using bitcoin if you hayes bitcoin? Oh c'mmon .
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Honestly, you can't blame them for using this forum to release their frustration about their investments. Also, we could take those FUDs as a warning and a reminder that we should always be careful and take prior research about the ICOs we want to invest in. Although it is pretty annoying to see those people who gets easily swayed by FUDs resulting to them contributing more to the dump of a specific coin, despite giving them all the advice we can give for them to stay strong but it is useless at the end.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

No. Haters don't have an effect on grown-up investors. If you are making financial decisions based on FUD, or the utter nonsense of crypto "technical analysis", then you were going to lose your money anyway.
Let the FUDsters say what they will, as we ignore their fuckery.   Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

For me, even if we want to get all the haters of bitcoin out of this forum we can't do that because they are so many. I hate people who doesn't believe in the power of bitcoin and spread fake news about bitcoin. I hope we have something to do to put out that haters.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Some of us can get hated of bitcoin out of here but not all. Maybe those who are being scammed by the hackers they are all being haters because they dont think wisely. But anyway, somehow if they are fall for this forum and get a legit one, maybe they should love the bitcoin.☺
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

to avoid being fooled by the FUD news spread by bitcoin haters is to continue to believe in the strength and specialty of bitcoin because bitcoin has survived this long from the various storms that confront it.

Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Your Idea is very nice and useful to use. If you can do that, it will be good for Bitcoin. Then they will not be able to spread false rumors. We do not have to face losses.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

No. Haters don't have an effect on grown-up investors. If you are making financial decisions based on FUD, or the utter nonsense of crypto "technical analysis", then you were going to lose your money anyway.
Let the FUDsters say what they will, as we ignore their fuckery.   Wink
Haters are all around us and they seemed very uncontrollable. What we can do best is to accept that they exist and not to entertain them. They are of no help, if they are not willing to learn and open their minds, there's nothing that we can do about it. Let's not allow them to hinder our support to bitcoin and with our goals in life. Let's make them as our motivation to keep going and prove them wrong.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Bitcoin is an open, borderless, decentralized, neutral and censorship resistant technology. And this forum also promotes those features. So haters, scammers and even McDonald Trump can freely express their thoughts here. As long as there's a sense with their topics.

diodorako

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

I will suggest making them aware about the benefits of crypto. Convert them to a bitcoin lover from hater.
fomiche

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

There is no need to do that. I think the best way to fight them with logic.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I know right it somehow gives FUDS to those beginners wanting to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. And these FUDERS are saying that go to bitcointalk.org. You can learn in there. And they'll say that bitcoin is so sht, just like that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

I very frequently hear many people call Bitcoin a bubble that will one day be destroyed. worse still they say that bitcoin will return to its original price and many bitcoin investors will lose money. But until now the news was nothing real, the bitcoin started up again and quiet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: