Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2633 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Bitcoin would never be die and we keep growing and developing in terms of technology, we dont need to worry about those haters,  cause they will regret with what they say and we the one who support and believe on it will stay strong and become more better in financial and knowledge than those who are hating it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

Wow, it looks like you'd like to create a new religion, which perhaps you could call Satoshism, where every expression which does not fit the the sacred dogma must be forbidden. Good luck with that.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

I don't have any serious offens on them who hates bitcoin but some of the bitcointalkers and users don't want them to be around so if they find them unsafe then we should not allow them around otherwise there is no need to be aggressive

Let them be. Just focus on your investments, because if you entertain them, you'll just get a headache and it will distract you from investing. Let bitcoin proved them wrong, and let bitcoin proved its capability. Bitcoin is existing for a decade, so the haters and bad news spreading are nothing to bitcoin. Its just a waste of time dealing with them.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

From my point of view we should take the haters positively. They hate bitcoin because they don’t know the details things about it. Our duty is to make them realize about bitcoin. I think it’s a best platform, when they realized it they will join here.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:01:08 PM by BitcoinPanther
Merited by lionheart78 (3)

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

Let's not  be too harsh on those haters Aponkye1!

They are humans too after all. Besides, these guys make the market interesting. They shake up graph. Which i believe, in turn, gives price realization relatively, if not directly.

I understand your concern on the FUD spread, it does affect and somehow coerce others into panic selling specially those that have less information, less data and less education on the economy of cryptocurrency as a whole.

But then again, instead of throwing them out, why not go for a hard hitting sense of educating them about the economy. Let them know beauty of your preferred approach, show them data and perhaps they will realize the numbers they could gain should they start loving bitcoin instead of hating it.

I'll say, the ball is in your court now. Make it count.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Its better to stand your side than thinking about the other side. There are no perfect place, everything there is someone who will spread hate because its their perception but for us we need to know what's right and what we think would help us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

No. Haters don't have an effect on grown-up investors. If you are making financial decisions based on FUD, or the utter nonsense of crypto "technical analysis", then you were going to lose your money anyway.
Let the FUDsters say what they will, as we ignore their fuckery.   Wink
Haters are all around us and they seemed very uncontrollable. What we can do best is to accept that they exist and not to entertain them. They are of no help, if they are not willing to learn and open their minds, there's nothing that we can do about it. Let's not allow them to hinder our support to bitcoin and with our goals in life. Let's make them as our motivation to keep going and prove them wrong.
Giving them freedom to express what they've think is beneficial for them might allow also real investors to study deeper,  people who will going to invest in this type of venture should sometimes check why haters got their sentiments, most of the time it can be an advantage knowing the ground of fuds and go in the different positions so you can gain from those dumped cheap coins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

Maybe they are not haters only they do not really understand or learn bitcoin, if they study bitcoin more deeply and can observe the market from years previous years they certainly do not think so.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Criticism is needed everywhere. Critisism makes the filed of discussion more attractive. In my opinion, the people who criticise BTC should stay here, but as we know they will never win a debate as BTC have many things to exporess itself as unique and mighty.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

I don't have any serious offens on them who hates bitcoin but some of the bitcointalkers and users don't want them to be around so if they find them unsafe then we should not allow them around otherwise there is no need to be aggressive

We should get away from them and stay off of their course. They are not helping so it's much better to get rid of them. Well they must leave us because all they know is just hate even though bitcoin hasn't done anything wrong. Don't give them attention and just ignor so that they will stop. They must be ban in this system.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Everyone has their own opinion about bitcoin. Everywhere there are haters and distributors of false information, nowhere to get away from them.. information must be checked before you believe it
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

Well if you ask me about the haters, i dont really care about them, they dont know bitcoin so i dont care on whar theyre going to say about btc and cryptocurrency. But sometimes its really annoying to see a hater spreading negative things and fake news aboiut bitcoin, so what i always do is report it and blocked that stupid hater.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I think they should learn and think before they say bad things about bitcoin that make bitcoin enthusiasts think twice about investing in it.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

No, freedom of expression should be respected, they also have the advantage to tell us what to improve upon to make bitcoin more appealing to all.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Normally I would have said let Bitcointalk forum ban anyone that will say any negative thing or spread FUD about bitcoin, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Any system that do not welcome criticism will never grow. The criticism is making bitcoin popular and stronger.
You are very right on point, we do not want a closed system,criticism will be a positive tool if use rightly, it can be a catalyst for positive changes
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

In my opinion people have make false news or fake news are the people hate bitcoin sometimes we called it a competitor there are many members in here they want to take down bitcoin because bitcoin is too strong and they want to put it down. All i can say dont waste your time to make fake news because it could'nt help. Bitcoin is going to too strong so you cannot break that.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

It's very important what people say whether is good or bad because that is the way we grow more and to become much stronger, as long that we are still together we can prove to them that they are wrong.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

I think we should think differently because everything has haters so we can’t eradicate them. What we will do? I think try to represent bitcoin more broadly that why they can learn more about it. I think if they know broadly they will definitely involve here.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Maximum thing which are good in this world must be have haters. So it’s so simple that bitcoin have a huge number of haters to criticize.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Let them hate. I think this type of people we need in crypto market. They actually balanced the system. If something is being that much popular it must have some haters. They also know Bitcoin is best but still they tries to find out negative site of bitcoin. It also benificial for us also. we solve the problem and btc become more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: