Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3820 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

therefore before you invest in bitcoin or cryiptocurrency. it would be nice first do not use all your money to invest. must leave forth for everyday needs during investing .
Cryptolover8

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

My suggestion is to read AML´s whitepaper if you are thinking about investing in any crypto. This is the best coin because it cannot be hacked.
I am personally like  your Good Answe.Yes,Everybody know bitcoin Or Any Cryptocurrencies cannot hacked.But Some People in this time Unbelieve Crypto-currency.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

Interestingly true. This is the fact and many people does go bizarre about the investments that they make in here. Many times people are too bitcoinholic, who dont even think before investing their money and later on they may see upside down situation. Later they argue about it, get stressed out and start calling the bitcoin as scam or ponzi scheme. I have read all of these over the forum only and seen how people have made big mistakes like you mentioned here. Its always great to stay safe with minimum investment or the money which you are affordable to loose. Thats the only advice in this case Cheesy
I agree in your opinion before we entered in this kind of investment we need knowledge about in cryptocurrency how to invest and trading and to gain profit and also what is the risk in investing in bitcoin cause some people they invest all there money they didn't think that bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable the value cause they want to earn quickly but investing in bitcoin is not easy if you make a wrong decision it makes lose your money. They say bitcoin is scam because of there fault they didn't use there mind cause all they want to earn quickly.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

It is applicable in any format of investment,don't invest all you have.For me all kinds of investments are risky it's like a gamble all or nothing.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

I agreed with your views. In investing, it is better to invest spare money which the investor can afford to lose. I don’t think I will ever have the courage to sell my house for investment, no matter how promising the returns will be.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

I will not advice to invest all in one coin but will advice on diversify which is best way to invest ,so it will not be good to put all eggs in one basket and also try to know which coin will be a better one before you invest in because crypto is very volatile in nature and what you put might turn to lost in short time and if you don't have the courage to bear it and hold for future then you will end up in lost .
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Of course, we should not. There is a saying that Never put all your eggs in one basket. Same applies here. It literally applies to everything. Diversify your investment. We can never rely on only one source on income.
Luke_Turner

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

For a serios investor, this question is quite easy to answer. Of course, it is never worth investing all your money in the crypto currency. You should always remember the risks of such an investment. It can not be ruled out that in a few days all this may collapse. This did not even exclude Satoshi Nakamoto, who said that in twenty years there will be either a lot of transactions or there will be no bitcoin transactions. Take advise from Warren Buffet, never put all your eggs in one basket.
KagiSama

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

yeah, investing in bitcoin and another cryptocurrency has a high risk but also has a high advantage. I was invest my money to cryptocurrency at the end of 2017, and I lost 50% my money. but, I keep hold my coin and I get my money back. I think I'm lucky. and this time is the good time to invest into bitcoin or another coin because the price is cheap and I optimistic that bitcoin will hit 10k dollars again. the price is raising up recently.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

When it comes to investment we have always been adviced not to invest all our founds in one business platform and bitcoin is not an exception due to the fact that investment had to do with risk taking so at that you should always invest what you can afford to lose in any investment and also try to diversify your investment.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

There are some people who are very ambitious to get great results, so they invest all the deposits they have. To me this is not a courage, but it is an action that is too reckless and without good calculation. I respect their courage in taking risks, but that for me would be very detrimental. For that we should invest in bitcoin or crypto we must use a good strategy and do it according to our ability, and do not impose the desire that will ultimately be bad for us.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

My opinion is that at this stage of market development, investing in bitcoin is safe. He has not yet shown his real growth. The market will grow for another couple of years. But not all so unambiguously. Risks need to be considered.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

You are telling the right thing. The cryptocurrency market is quite volatile. No one can predict what's gonna happen next. So it's advisable to only invest that amount which even if you lose you won't regret about it. And no one should ever invest all of his/her savings in any crypto out there because you never know when you will be in a situation where you will be in need of your savings.

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

it is not always advisable to invest all one's saving in bitcoin, there are different motive of holding money, for speculative, precautionary and transaction motives which is money set aside for investment purpose, when one invest all his or her savings on bitcoin, cash may not be availailable to meet other motives of holding money.
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

The first rule in cryptoworld - do not invest more than you are willing to lose. Second rule - diversify, invest in different coins and assets.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

It is not advisable in any kind of investment to invest all you have,In bitcoin and in crypto currencies it is too risky the price can go to the lowest in a day and also to the highest in a day that's how the market behave.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

For me I would say, even if the whole future is crystal clear, it still reasonable enough to use all ones capital into investment without certain portion for personal use.

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

It is not advisable in any kind of investment to invest all you have,In bitcoin and in crypto currencies it is too risky the price can go to the lowest in a day and also to the highest in a day that's how the market behave.
That is very risky. Though you diversify your investment in different crypto, it is not good decision to put all your money on investment because price is very volatile. You can lose when the price not gets higher that early for you to have profit  because you can be hurry to get your money even it has little or sometimes do not gain and lose an amount but you cannot wait any longer.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

I don't believe that investing all your money in crypto is more dangerous than investing in anything else. THere's always a chance of failure in everything you do. You can fail by getting cancer and dying, being killed in your car while driving home, getting robbed. To me cryptocurrency offers a very high probability of success. Much greater than real estate and other so called safe investments. When you're poor you have to take risk or you will never achieve anything.
But you have to be safe on what you're doing and it's still up to you if you'll invest all of your money. May I ask if you did?

Yes, I did. I took all my fiat money and invested most of it in 2014 and it grew so much that I almost don't have any fiat at the moment when compared to the value of my crypto holdings. In 2014 it was maybe 60%, but right now it's 99% of all I have, simply because I haven't converted much, only what I needed to pay my bills and buy some electronics and such. I told myself that prices below 10k USD don't satisfy me at all so I'm very rarely selling anything. It's still safe because even if I lose it all (which is very unlikely) I will still have a place to live and some money, so it's not all in, but close to it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

Thats true din always put your money in one basket because we will not know what will be happen in bitcoin in the next few days ,months or years. Always think that make investment a investment that you can afford to lose.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: