Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

I believe the power of bitcoin as strong currency but no good ideas invest all fiat money into bitcoin or into cryptocurrency, because we need all to accept they ignore fiat because is now the means currency use by the world but in the future I really believe bitcoin or digital currency become future money in the world.
Need to allocate some fiat money to use the daily needs of our family not invest all in bitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

There are no guarantees in any investments, even government assisted investments such as banks do fail and one can lose money.
There's assurance in government investments like bonds, the risk was lower than you are saying.

It is worse with cryptos, only invest a portion of your portfolio that is not critical to your welbing
It's worse in your opinion but this the risk is worth taking than any other type of investment. The risk is high though the profit isn't guaranteed.

But it has been proven to be one of the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

If we want to invest then it should have knowledge about the investment that we will live it, other than that do not carry emotions in making investments, and think well. Many investments can benefit us, so do not invest all that we have on bitcoin or cryptocurrency, because it is very high risk, you should invest some of our own for bitcoin, and some for other investments. This should be done so that if one investment is down the price, we still have another alternative that we can expect to gain profit. That's the point of investing not against an investment alone, but some investment should we do as well.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 12:09:55 AM by chaoscoinz

I am not a licensed expert, nor am I qualified to offer financial or legal advice. I'm just stating my opinion.

Never make an investment with any amount you can't afford to lose. Only use what might be considered as disposable income, that is to say, any amount in which you feel comfortable with and won't lose sleep over if you lost it. This goes for any investment you may decide to make, not just cryptocurrency.

Remember to practice your due diligence.

yoshua27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

that's true because bitcoin has a fluctuating value so that when the price drop occurs it will experience a big loss
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

Of course this is what should people do in order to avoid having a huge losses of capital in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Most of the people who made a few profit got excited and they are trying to put a lot of their money to cryptocurrencies because they think that it is the best investment but once they lose money then it just ruin their future financial stability because they lack on risk management.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Yes hopefully a good advice from you be read by others who recklessly to put all the money to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very different from gold and properties that aren’t too risky and have a stable price in the rise. We must be smart in investing don’t be too reckless to put everything just for bitcoin. Before starting to invest think wisely and make a good strategy to buy some bitcoin with enough money and don’t overdo it, because we still have the needs to be purchased with the money we have.
axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Investing in Bitcoin can bring quite good dividends. But at the moment it is better to be a little bit safe and invest what you can afford to lose.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Investing in Bitcoin can bring quite good dividends. But at the moment it is better to be a little bit safe and invest what you can afford to lose.
Dont invest all you have, just some of it, because if you fail, you can go invest again. Yes bitcoin can make us earn profit, but remember that bitcoin is not safe, because the wallets we used to stored our bitcoin can be hacked by someone. Its better to have many plans rather than depending on one plan, because in bitcoin, you're not sure if your investments will be successful.

thestroyerx

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

Of course you dont have to invest everything uve got, unless you want to be rich...
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

investment in cryptocurrency is just as one of the profit enhancers and this can be used as a sideline. using all the money to invest in cryptocurrency is a big risk. so I think we should be smart in managing our money so as not to lose money despite investing in crypto.
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

It's a good advice for any investment not just for cryptocurencies. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's a simple strategy. Of course don't invest with all your money. You should use your funds on different investment instruments. There is no guaranteed system to make money, don't forget you can lose while you're trying to yield.
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

It's a good idea not to invest all you have on bitcoin, because anything can happen any time, just because of hackers and low in price... So there will no be loss and self blame
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

any investment is definitely risky. I agree with you who invest according to the ability or 30% of the funds we have. of course we expect success but do not forget if it fails.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Yeah, I also do believe that we shouldn’t give our all in bitcoin, especially now that it’s on the rocks. Its credibility and security is being challenged by SEC; reason why its price and value fluctuate. The most significant factor in investing is equilibrium, so that when things fall catastrophically, you won’t end up as a total loser to the point that you would want to commit suicide. Every person who wishes to engage in this venture should know this. Investing is like gambling, and it’s addicting, especially if you are new in this business and have not come to experience the worst yet. More likely, you tend to want to get more. But do not discount also the fact that in gambling, there’s always losing, and if you invest or gamble our all into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you might lose all. Always bear in mind that you shouldn’t break the golden rule of investing: "Never invest money that you can't afford to lose."
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

Only invest in what you can afford to lose. I.e, if BTC had to tank to $0, would you have no regrets ? Always work out your risk/reward ratio before entering any short or long positions on Bitcoin, and all other crypto-currencies for that matter.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

Very good advice.
In fact, I think that everybody should understand that crypto market is the same as any other market, stock market, Forex etc.
It's very risky so please be careful before investing.
The best strategy, in my opinion, is to invest only money youcan afford to loose and to diversify your investment.
Investing in bitcoin is not easy you need lot's of knowledge and patient. All kinds of business have risk and challenges especially in investing in bitcoin, you need to use your mind before you start to invest in bitcoin. Invest only money you can afford to lose.
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

it's really too risky if Bitcoin investments and other crypto money, if you do not understand and can not analyze the market, can lose your money,
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

Since the market is so unpredictable nowadays, I would suggest not to put all of your money in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As the old saying goes, only invest what you can afford to lose. Better learn how to diversify your options such as investing, saving, etc. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

I perfectly agree with you. Some of such actions can be very disastrous should anything happen, though we anticipate for the good.
I do think the golden rule hasn't and will never change: Invest what you can afford to lose

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: