Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

That should be a rule in any business or invesment, "Do not invest all you have!"

You said it right. Not just cryptocureency business, in all business, you have to walk slow and try to see what is next. As we know there are tons of people who lost badly who bought Bitcoin from $20.000.. You have to be smart and i think you need bit of a luck too. But never invest all to one place never!
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

Yeah. I think the best way should be tht we don't invest everything in just one since when failure comes we will loose everything. Diversity will be best.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

The crypto currency investment is risky and there is no guaranteed return here so investing all your money into bitcoin is bad idea.But unil now the bitcoin never failed to give profits in long term so if somone knows that bitcoin can give more returns than any other investment they will take such risks to make more profits.But if you ask me invest half on real estate and the remaining in crypto currencies will be the safest combination I think.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
pahomovat

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

That is something all investors should be wise enough to understand. And it applies to all investments, diversification is necessary.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Yes, right. I agree with your opinion to think more mature again to make investments in bitcoin lest we sacrifice all the wealth we have in order to keep something we do not want happen.karena not all investors are successful when investing in bitcoin because in my opinion investment systems such as this is just a matter of fate is not taking a definite profit.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

That should be a rule in any business or invesment, "Do not invest all you have!"

You said it right. Not just cryptocureency business, in all business, you have to walk slow and try to see what is next. As we know there are tons of people who lost badly who bought Bitcoin from $20.000.. You have to be smart and i think you need bit of a luck too. But never invest all to one place never!

We need to invest, weighed the risks and be ready to lose 10% always, and of course earn more. Smiley
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

The bolder you are in crypto the better profit you could have. I remember there were people saying BTC to $1k is just too much so that can they say how much it it now. If you can invest all to bitcoin without worrying what you will spend the next 5 years,  then do it. I have planned it out to invest all to bitcoin and eth. I'm just not going to risk selling our house though because where will I live then. All I'm saying is that if you can put your money in bitcoin, then do it while its still $8k. You'd find it too late when you buy at $20k.

Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

I think it is a very unreasonable decision for one to invest everything they have in crypto. It is like putting all your eggs in a basket. If the basket falls, it means you are finished.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

Of course you cannot do that. Investing all money that you have will not bring you any good.
Always investing no more than you can afford to lose. So, it is not advisable if you use all of your money to cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:15 AM

It is your responsibility for the things you want to do. Investing all of your money in one thing is a high risk. You can diversify your funds on different investment. Also, You should have a separate emergency fund so if something happens you'll just lose money.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Just a piece of advice.

Of course bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a form of exchange that people are aiming for, but I believe bitcoin prices will probably fall sharply in 2018. You can see that after recovering to $ 8500 level, bitcoin has been falling sharply at $ 7500. I believe you should wait for bitcoin to get $ 7100 and start buying, divide and invest in phases to minimize risk.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

Yes, I think you were right. Because there are some people who do not understand the way the market operates and they do not know that the market is being manipulated. All are whale traps.
Although this is a very easy market to make money, it has a lot of risks. We should be careful before investing and have a small investment fund and a reasonable division.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Eleanorrussell64

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:37 AM

Yes, we should not invest all in BTC, but we can diversify investment.
Example: I have $ 100,000, I will invest 60% in BTC and the remaining 40% for ICO token (find out before buying)
Sandracrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

I definitely agree with you. It is advisable to invest some of your portion of your money in cryptocurrencies than investing all. I will be better to understand the crypto market first before investing all your money in it, even with that, I don't think it will be the smartest thing to do...

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
fafnir_8nt

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

of course this is the most reasonable thing to do. you must allocate only a portion of what you have for earning through bitcoin have a risk. if you want to fully dedicate your time earning bitcoin, you better have some money stored already before doing so. bitcoin is actually like a business. surely you will earn but no one knows how long it will take you so learn to allocate money properly.
cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

Another important point is that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.  Or in other words, don't buy just Bitcoin! Or don't buy just one altcoin.  Always diversify!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:26:44 AM

of course this is the most reasonable thing to do. you must allocate only a portion of what you have for earning through bitcoin have a risk. if you want to fully dedicate your time earning bitcoin, you better have some money stored already before doing so. bitcoin is actually like a business. surely you will earn but no one knows how long it will take you so learn to allocate money properly.

If you want to dedicate your time earning Bitcoin then you should invest on miners. Mining Bitcoin is the most stable way of earning them, it is expensive and energy consuming but the payback is worth it through time.

You don't need savings since you already know whether it is good to invest since you are the owner of your money. You should be responsible to your spending, just spend what you can afford. Always remember that crypto currencies especially Bitcoin is a very volatile, it may bring you a lot of profit but no one knows when it will happen.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

It is a bad idea to invest all your money in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It is only greed that will make someone invest all his money in cryptocurrencies. Just invest part of your money. Let's say about 20-50% of your total income.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

I salute with the courage of the insiders to sacrifice their wealth to invest in bitcoin. it seems to me to be too bold, because everyone should understand that crypto market is the same as other markets, stock market, Forex etc.
This is very risky so please be careful before investing. The best strategy, in my opinion, is to invest only the money you can afford to forget about it, because investment does not always win, we have to accept defeat.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

You have stated it correctly mate,investing in cryptocurrency is like a gamble its either we will win or loose but somehow bitcoin is worthy for an investment than any other currencies because it is the strongest and the most known crypto in the entire history.What you said that donot invest what you can't afford to loose is absolutely right because at the end of the day what will left and responsible for your decisions is only yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: