Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

Vietnam should not invest all that you have, so when you invest in all bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you will not have enough capital to invest in the next project, highly successful.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

Agreed. Bitcoin is still at infancy stage and it (and other cryptos) go to 0 — be prepared if it happens. It's good to have diversified portfolio. Rented properties have never failed to give good returns.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

Nothing wrong your advice's very wise, although it's impossible to follow by everyone at least they to be careful in investing, we don't know how tomorrow all we can do is to keep our assets as well as possible.
However the biggest mistake made by humans is constantly having a fear that they will make mistakes.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

Yes, exactly only invest as much money you can afford to lose. Don't invest money by selling your properties, gold or taking a loan. Making investments in cryptocurrency is very risky. So think twice or take wisely decision before making an investment in it.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Just a piece of advice.

my advice is almost the same as yours, don't try to invest all the capital in crypto, because if you can't manage assets in the crypto world it will be trapped and suffer losses, so it's better to use a little capital to invest in the crypto world ...
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

their courage with great risk really amazed me and
I suggest thinking again if you don't have patience when this bubble breaks
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

It is never a wise idea to invest all your money into bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies. You need to diversify your investments so as to reduce the risk of loosing it all in one industry. Cryptocurrency is volatile and therefore, you need to be wise and do not put all your eggs in one basket
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

It is very wise to have a back up money that you will use in the case of cryptocurrency crashing, otherwise you are under the risk of being bankrupt. I am investing only the money that I can afford or that which I will be spending on not mandatory things.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

It is very wise to have a back up money that you will use in the case of cryptocurrency crashing, otherwise you are under the risk of being bankrupt. I am investing only the money that I can afford or that which I will be spending on not mandatory things.

Nowadays all coin price is going down.  So this right time to invest. If want to more information about the bitcoin. Check the market price then time to invest. It reach the all country. So it any where to use. It good opportunity to invest for the good coin. It  can change the world digital ways. It good future investment. More opportunity in the bitcoin. So it any where to use and any purpose to use. But you know the all process and information. Then easy to use. Don't want the bitcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I agree totally with the above. If I had sold some of my altcoins and Bitcoin last January I could have bought for myself and family fixed assets that would be bringing me rental income and passive income for life. Now I lost everything in crypto I don't think it is wise to have all your eggs in one basket. Now I learned my lesson and starting from 0 again I plan to do things very differently indeed. I do believe if I did it once, I can do it again from 0 but it will be harder so I will need to be very disciplined and stick to a plan.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

As it is said and recommended multiple times, one should never invest more than his loss-bearing capacity. It is true that crypto industry has given exponential returns since inception but that doesn't mean we will see same returns in the future too. A person should have some backup plans and strategy while investing in cryptocurrency market.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

You have a good point about this one. Of course, we should not be greedy by giving it all of our funds to cryptocurrency. We are all making a living with our respective jobs and businesses and sustaining it for our own good. It is better for us to invest an amount that we could only afford to lose, so that you would be less disappointed and frustrated if expectations turned the other way around.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I do not understand those people who invest all their money in cryptocurrency. After all, in an unstable market it is almost impossible to make a profit.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

Nothing new! It's obvious, and who has been at this forum for a long time, he perfectly understands that it is not necessary to invest all the money in one coin or the money that you are afraid of losing. But in any case, well that reminded it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

In my opinion, indeed what you say is true. We cannot invest all our money in crypto and bitcoin. The volatile state of bitcoin is very close to loss. If we invest all the money into a crypto currency, we will incur a lot of losses. We really become poor. Billion before we develop we do risk management well.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

When I long ago heard the same advice - don't invest more than you can afford to lose. And it really helps me, because I always have the amount of money in ordinary money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Though I trust bitcoin,I still subconsciously ready to I can lose their invested money. And I am quite calm about this, because I have ordinary, real money in ordinary currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

A sound investment strategy is the key to success in the future Smiley

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

well, it is not always a good idea to invest all your assets on anything because everything that has an advantage will surely have a disadvantage. this means that if u eventually invest or your money on BTC when the price is high and later run the price drop down with the 50% failure what will be the faith of the person who invested with such amount. so the best way is to invest and remain some of your money, so that when the price drop you will still have what to sustain you until the price come up again
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

I agree with you. I never invest everything in the crypto currency, despite the fact that I do not lose my profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: