Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

I'm familiar with people who last year invested all their property in bitcoin before it began to grow in value. And as a result, they became very rich. But not always such risks are justified
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Don't even think to put your all in bitcoin or in this crypto world. I had done this already and you even can't imagine that how much loss I am in right now and my only wish is that to get my original money back.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

I agree with your opinion, never investing in same place because you never know what will happen in future, maybe you join when your investment place is at bad time, it is better to spread it to other place to reduce some risk.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are digital assets and very risky. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, Bitcoin prices can fall or rise. This is due to the fact that decentralized cryptocurrancy currencies have high volatility, because the price is formed based solely on supply and demand. In this case, to invest in cryptocurrancy we only need free money and no more.
Menthil85

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Yes, I agree with your suggestion, good advice, we should not be too ambitious in investing in bitcoin or alt, so we don't regret in the end, the crypto market is actually the same as other markets, such as the stock market and others, the crypto market is not always stable and not 100% safe, so if we are not careful then we can also lose coins that we already have, 10% of the money we have in my opinion is enough for investment capital.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

It is good to trust in bitcoin and invest your money in it but I think it will be wrong to put all your money in it. You should always invest with what you can afford to lose

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

As in all best practices it is advisable to diversify with any type of investment. So even with bitcoins and alt.

Well that’s too much. Selling your house to invest in bitcoin? Even when you’re risk taker, this is too much risk. Even when you’re well aware how unstable bitcoin value is, why would you sell your house for this when you can just save your extra currency and invest it into bitcoin. Investing is not a bad idea but the idea of selling your house and investing all what you have is too much.
The_Tick

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

It is very wise to have a back up money that you will use in the case of cryptocurrency crashing, otherwise you are under the risk of being bankrupt. I am investing only the money that I can afford or that which I will be spending on not mandatory things.

Nowadays all coin price is going down.  So this right time to invest. If want to more information about the bitcoin. Check the market price then time to invest. It reach the all country. So it any where to use. It good opportunity to invest for the good coin. It  can change the world digital ways. It good future investment. More opportunity in the bitcoin. So it any where to use and any purpose to use. But you know the all process and information. Then easy to use. Don't want the bitcoin.
You may be right about the lull in the prices. It's almost impossible to tell though if the prices may continue to go down or they will go up in the future. The point in the OP was not to put all your eggs in one basket. You should never invest all your money in any one thing. Diversity is very important. The best thing to do would be to just invest money that you would be okay losing. Make sure you always have enough to live on. Some people just get too carried away when they hear something that sounds like a good idea.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

As in all best practices it is advisable to diversify with any type of investment. So even with bitcoins and alt.

Well that’s too much. Selling your house to invest in bitcoin? Even when you’re risk taker, this is too much risk. Even when you’re well aware how unstable bitcoin value is, why would you sell your house for this when you can just save your extra currency and invest it into bitcoin. Investing is not a bad idea but the idea of selling your house and investing all what you have is too much.

Lol. It would take an insanely huge amount of guts to do that and it's also illogical. That's more of gambling than making a sensible investment and i think we're all aware about the difference between gambling and investments regarding risks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xorobar

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

It is quite obvious for me... I`m never investing everything, because I have a family and children. I am responsible for them. So it is better to always have some saved money!
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

People always go for taking over risks. This is not the proper way to do business. It can be so dangerous. Some you may lose all. We should think of our family so we must keep some savings for them first then put some in investment. Then it will not hamper our life. If we loose we won't be empty atleast.
MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

You are not supposed to invest all you have on cryptos. Invest some and keep some.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

In fact, you can invest all the money in the crypto currency, if you believe in the future of this technology. But the money that you invest should be free and in no way affect your daily life.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Yes when it comes to investment you are always advice to invest a little and not every of your savings due to the fact that business is of two faces while you hope to gain you must also prepare for loses also because it part of investment and at that you should always reserve what you can fall back to in case any thing goes wrong.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

It will be very risky if you invest all the assets you have into crypto or bitcoin currencies. Because maybe you will experience a loss that you won't expect.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it really gives hope to be able to get big profits, so that some people are very ambitious to get those benefits by risking everything they have to invest. Indeed, in my opinion it is a mistake, because in addition to the advantages there is a risk of loss in investment in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. For this reason, you should invest safely in accordance with the financial capabilities we have, and do not be too ambitious and emotional in investing that will make us suffer losses. Invest with good knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency with patience, so that we will always benefit from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

I do absolutely support your point and I again support the fact that investing all your life savings to invest in Btc but I dont think such people do not understand the risk. Maybe they have decided to take big risk and win big profits.

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

I see some people who ask this question whether they should invest all their money in cryptocurrency everyday and the trust is that it makes no sense whatsoever to me, because this market is full of uncertainty and I don't know why someone will have to invest all they have in it.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

It is worthy of note that most people are greedy. They would like to jump into any seemingly moving train because of the prospect of easy money without having a comprehensive plan on how to do so without burning themselves. Bitcoin and the entire crypto space is still volatile. Although one can make money quickly with them one can also lose money with them in the same way. Just like any other type of investment one should not invest everything so that you won't be miserable if things went awry or only invest what you can afford to lose.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

I really appreciate that you care for everyone and also admire your thought but i must say whatever you do to gain money or a big amount of money you must take risk so, why not we take risk here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: