Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

Of course, not everything you have invested in crypto or bitcoin currency because there will only have the possibility of getting huge losses, if it is like that there is certainly no one responsible then think before investing.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Yes, please do not invest all you have in Cryptocurrencies because it is too risky just give a percentage of it. Because you will ever know how will it robs your money when you do not know how to strategized in doing it.
Get to invest also on real state assets because their value is not decreasing but continue growing unlike in crypto though it has potential of gaining good profit. What I do is investing an amount I get from signature campaign in different crypto and work differently where I get what to spend everyday because it is very risky and price is very volatile this pass days.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

I definitely agree that you must not invest all of your assests in cyptocurrency. It is a wise advice for is especially to some newbie that jave been shock for the high potential of money. But it is reckless to put all your assests becasue it is not that stable. You may loss money from being reckless.

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

As in all best practices it is advisable to diversify with any type of investment. So even with bitcoins and alt.
yeah, don't put eggs in one basket.
invest with several altcoins, if altcoins A loss maybe coin B can cover the losses. something like that
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

It is unwise to invest all your funds on cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact only the amount one is willing to lose and still pay his bills should be committed to cryptocurrency investment.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?
I think what you have mentioned is correct, do not invest onto something that you aren't sure if you will profit, and even though you will profit to it, it is better to invest in many businesses like in the stock market. Why? It is because not all the time one business of your has good profit. There are these bad times like what happen now in bitcoin where the downfall is continuous. Now if you have invested all your money in bitcoin, what will now happen to you? In this scenario,  it is better if you have invested in many businesses so that when these time comes, you haven't depending on just one source of income.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

Of course,  for security reasons and for financial purposes it is more safe to invest a portion of what you have for btc price is not a stable currency although we are sure that we can earn thru btc investment but we need to keep our investment on time to avoid any losses if btc price is very low.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

That what stupid person will only do. I've read somewhere that don't decide things when you are so much happy and I have  proven that it is really true. Because those people that bet all their money in crypto or even their houses felt that bitcoin just continue to go up and they are on their 'high' moment when they have done those things.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

I will agree with this that we people should not be too much obsessed to the crypto currency world. It is definitely not good if we will put all of our money into the crypto currency community as an investments. But well it is not bad to put investments in the crypto world, in a way that we have something left on us in case an accident in our Bitcoin or crypto currency wallet will happen.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Just a piece of advice.

yes that is true you are saying but sometimes we need to what will beneficial to us, just as you said that what is the probability of you(us) getting back what we have invested is 1;0. now what if we made more than what we invested? now to those whose doesn't invest with a huge amount of money by then they started regretting that if i knew i would have invested with all i have. That why sometimes anything you (we) are doing just do it one leave, is just like some betting a game or predicting match after every you won or you loose... now in betting you don't think to loose but all we think is to gain or win the game. so same principle is applied here and all we think is to win not to loose no matter how the market moves we all have to be courageous and forget about the risk involves and we don't to risk all we have but 50% +- 50 is ok.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

Theres always risk in investing,even if we build a business on our own theres alway a risk involved.Your suggestion is what we must do inorder not loose everything we have,we must left something for ourself.Its not about being coward but its about being considerate on the possibilities that there is failure in investing.

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Yes it is too risky that all money in one investment tools. I also recommend do not put your all money in one cryptocurrency at the same time. You can make a bag which includes 4 or 5 cryptos in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

Thats right you cant assure that it will be successful so dont invest all you have on bitcoin. You need to be very careful on every decision you made. Investing is always a risk so you need to be very wise on everything. If you think that its kinda easy to earn bigger profit in bitcoin then no. You need to have some courage if you are going to invest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

To reduce the risk of losing your money, don't get all the money you have to invest in the Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency. Due to the current market crypto is still very low and probably still will fall again. If you invest and trade certainly will be highly risky.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

You are right.One should never invest all the money in bitcoin or cryptocurrency just for hoping to get more profit. Need to look the market situations also before investing a huge amount in crypto.Crypto coins does not goes up always.It has a downward also.So,investing all the money into crypto is never appreciable and cant be wise decision for anyone.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Divertissement is the key of success. The cryptocurrency is high risk investment, and if you invest, for example 30% of your savings, you should invest other 70% in less risky investments, for example, 20% in stock market, 20% in real estate, and 30% just as bank deposit.
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

I toes think it's a bit reckless. We all want to get the maximum result in bitcoin, but investing all our money can be very risky.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

I don't understand people who invest all they have in one asset. I think the main reason is successful stories from billionaires who invested all they have in their bussinesses, etc. Everyone wants to become rich fast and without additional problems.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

Yes, I total agree with you about that. It is very risky when we invest all we have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. We can not ensure about the market, it can be go down and we lost our money. We have a proverb that "don't put all your eggs in a basket", that is suitable for this case.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Yes, investment must take risks. Not only in the cryptor market but also in other markets such as securities, foreign exchange ... you can invest in your will but nothing can guarantee your investment is risky or not. . The advice is to divide your investments into many places and at acceptable rates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: