Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3819 times)
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

This is obvious for everybody who is having a head on his shoulders, you need to save some money in the case that has cryptocurrency would not last forever, even in the time when we believe about cryptocurrency that it will be our future economy system you need to have some different investing or savings.
G-richy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

Hmm! Interesting, you must no that every investment is a risk in all aspect of life .so you need to be reasonable to know the fundamental basics of your investment. Bitcoin is a decentralized technology so probably has value,but one needs to be diversified in his investments.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Even a risk taker people don't invest all of the money on bitcoin and other crypto because it is a smart way of investment, for me i only invest bitcoin on my extra money because i should save some of it in my bank account for in-case for emergencies.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

You can not make money on cryptocurrency quickly, so your money can hang for a long time. Market prices can go down, and if you urgently need money, you will have to sell your coins at a low market value. And it is not profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

I believe those who invest all they have in bitcoin takes the highest risk and i bet you that almost all you do that in the end make a high reward of it. But for me personally, it will be of great deal to really invest in bitcoin with what you wish it could be appropriate with you.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Unfortunately, no one knows exactly how bitcoin will develop, suddenly one day it will become worthless, and all your invested money will turn to dust... So don't invest all your money.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

As much as possible, it's really a good idea not to invest all the money you have in crypto because cryptocurrency investment is really dangerous for its market price can go down drastically. That is why it is said that cryptos are only for those investors who are willing to take risks.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Money bagg

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

As in all best practices it is advisable to diversify with any type of investment. So even with bitcoins and alt.
its not easy but it's worth the price
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 09:47:39 PM by Gabb

In fact, after the stormy period of correction that we have observed throughout the 20818, I think that very few unsuspecting people have survived the disenchantment of thatt great fall and it seems difficult, almost impossible, that there is still some naive willing to bet all their assets and money in the crypto market. Unfortunately we have had to learn in the most painful way to be cautious when it comes to investing.  Sad Cry
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Never invest more than you can afford to lose, this lesson are important in all investment also in Bitcoins most people who has been in crypto for many years has taken there original investment out long time ago, and are now playing with house money. So they will not lose in the same way as newbie’s who using their saving account on bitcoins.
However I do think that Bitcoins will be a very good investment also if you buy your first bitcoins in 2018 or 2019
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

This is a market that generates a lot of profit but the risk to invest in this market is quite high. So now I only invest 60% of my money into this market.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

Of course this is so true! One of my brothers put all his money in cryptos back in January 2018 and now he is suffering! Its always a good idea to diversify your portfolio and minimize the risk of completely wiping out your investment! Any frugal and savvy investor knows about this, but newbies should be cautioned about this before investing their hard earned money.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Investing all your money to the cryptocurrency is crazy , because it is very dangerous once the coin the you invest dump you will lose all of your money. Many of us here investing only the extra money because they want safety to their other money.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

Investments with high risk tend to have a high profit that is also a natural thing in an investment, the important point here is to try to find the best way with various strategies to get the maximum profit by minimizing losses
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:34:19 AM

It think it is not a good idea to invest all the money you have in a high risk investment sector like bitcoin, cryptocurrency. The best strategy is to play safe. Only invest as much money as you can afford to loose.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

As much as possible, it's really a good idea not to invest all the money you have in crypto because cryptocurrency investment is really dangerous for its market price can go down drastically. That is why it is said that cryptos are only for those investors who are willing to take risks.

Have a big risk if you take this because Bitcoin and other Altcoins are virtual currencies that are never stable.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

It think it is not a good idea to invest all the money you have in a high risk investment sector like bitcoin, cryptocurrency. The best strategy is to play safe. Only invest as much money as you can afford to loose.

The problem with this statement is that many people would rather take the risk of losing their money even if they cannot afford to lose it in exchange for the uncertain future of cryptocurrencies. Well, for others, nowadays is a good time to invest because the price is cheap compared to months ago and if you consider the speculation of some people wherein your money would be tenfold after a few months or years then they would rather take that risk. It may turn out for the better but it is still not advisable.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

it is better indeed do not invest all in crypto, because the price is never stable, if you want to be safe and do not experience a decrease in price it is better to partially invest in land or gold that can be sold when we need it and not wait for price increases ..
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

if I certainly don't invest all my money in bitcoin and cryiptocurrency bro. because I always set aside some of my money to fulfill my daily economic needs and my family, bro.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

I think most people really need to learn the hard way just to get this message. This reminder does not just also apply in bitcoin but also in other investment schemes out there that promises so much like a booming business. Study and first and if you know the in and out very well then that's the time that perhaps you can invest more of what you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: