Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3819 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

I agree that it is highly inadvisable to invest everything in cryptocurrencies. The industry is very young and financial experts are still at a loss on how to value these projects. Some diversification will go a long way to bringing peace of mind.

Sometime investing give us better life, sometime we lose, because we can predict the future. But if we are lucky and we know what our doing, it will give us a victory.
I think investing all we have on crypto is sounds like a very risky thing, due to its unstable and unpredictable price, I believe that we need to think of it a hundred times before doing this risky thing because crypto is really unstable it is really frustrating if we loss. So we need to lay aside some property and we don't need to invest all we have.
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

Any sane person with knowledge or who has set out to broaden their horizons and make investments can invest.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

I agree with you, don't invest what we have in bitcoin or crypto, just invest a few because investment in bitcoin and crypto is very risky. and don't use important money to make investments, use savings money that we have prepared for investment, so that if you lose, it doesn't cost too much.

Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

No need even advising people, everyone knows before joining the cryptocurrency that they are risking their fund and why most wise people will make investment on the amount they can afford to part ways.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Dianafangki

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

people who have just joined will not be that sad, they are also afraid to invest too much, at least they do research until they really understand

this often happens to new people who have good interpretations in crypto groups who positively provide direction for trading / ico / campaign, but if for those who invest in ponzi businesses that use crypto, they are among the losers, that's where our role is to prevent they fall deeper. must really provide good direction because the right investment is through a personal wallet that is fully controlled.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

Yes I agree.  One should  not invest all his wealth in crypto currency or bitcoin.  Only that part of savings should be invested that are surplus with him.  The reason being appreciation or deprecian in the price is not certain.  Market may fluctuate either ways.  So if we invest our savings in it we may have to suffer huge loses.  and our funds may be blocked. 
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

i don't have intention to invest all my asset into crypto or bitcoin only. never put all eggs in same basket, nope! even with crypto, there are highly chance that you can earn double or even more your captital, but risk come along with benefit, i rather spend parts of my money into stock, which is more secure
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

that's right bro. therefore I always set aside some of my money for daily needs. and for savings if there is a sudden need. while the price of bitcoin is still down as it is now

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

This post of yours reminds me of when i was into football betting. I remember when a so called " big team" was playing against a very small team in the Spanish La Liga. All sports analysts in the world predicted the game in favour of the team. there was 90 percent chance of real madrid winning the game. The long and short of the whole story was that i used my entire montly salary to stake the bet in favour of the big team and the match ended 0-0. I have lost all my monthly salary because i had my hopes high that the big team would win!

A similar situation can happen if you invest all your money in bitcoin. Be careful!!!!!!!!!!
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

I agree with you that you shouldn't invest all in cryptocurrency. Never, never break the golden rule of investment: Don't put all your eggs in one basket; otherwise, you might end up trying to commit suicide. We all know for a fact that cryptocurrencies are virtual, meaning they do not represent a material thing. It's rising in value, because there is a mania of turning it into a big lottery. Speculators are the only people driving up the price. But what if the frenzy dries up the value and evaporates consequently? You have lost all--money, time and energy. Even the crypto leaders did not fail to to warn us about crypto bubbles. So better be safe than sorry. Invest in crypto now, yes, but not all. Never invest more than you are prepared to lose.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

yaa that's true, cryptocurrency is full of uncertainty. nothing guarantees that you will benefit by joining here, many plans are needed to prevent losses because the reality is not as smooth as expectation.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

I do not think he can put all the wealth he has to invest in bitcoins. That is a wrong decision. I think he was in a hurry to invest all that money into Bitcoin without looking into it. And now that most of the crypto market is falling, will he be happy and want to sell the bitcoin he has invested? I hope he does not. Once you have determined your investment in this market, the most important factor is your perseverance, or knowledge of the market that determines whether or not to invest.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Because I know bitcoin, I don't invest all the money I have in bitcoin and other cyrpto activities, because I think it's risky to invest everything I have, I also invest my money in other places like stocks, foreign exchange etc.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Crypto is a risk business, I don't think too much about loss as long as you know your steps are right, but don't ever throw your money for crypto because it's just a fool who invests money in one business. try to explore deeper into what the crypto world is so it's not wrong to make choices

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

Absolutely, We should invest on bitcoin with our own money management method. We should never invest every thing on one thing. I think there aren't anyone who can predict the future of crypto market 100%. So best thing is investing that we can bear.  

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

If somehow the investments are in different cryptocurrencies  and research was done and the willingness to take the risk to gain or lose is there. Indeed it is admirable.Investment is not increase wealth. So what it goes lower than this, such owner might get shocks in his/her body. Digital currency is good but wisdom is also demanded.
Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Any risks need to be diversified! This is your investment and it needs to be protected as well! Your investment portfolio needs to be split into protsety!
The main part in bitcoin is 50%, in altcoyins, 20% which are included in the first 20 and in promising projects, 20% and 10% are highly risky !!!
Such a portfolio at least somehow will protect you! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

It seems to me that the people who invested all their savings in bitcoin were when it began sharp to grow to 20 thousand dollars. On that wave of high prices many hoped that this will continue forever and the cost of bitcoin will only increase. Now, it seems to me, people approach this issue with greater caution. They invest more intelligently, although I can't affirm this.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Investing in the crypto currency will always be associated with a certain risk. The lowest risk is the investment in bitcoin, ethereum and other well-known promising coins. This should be an investment for the long term. Investing in ICO projects and other types of crypto-risk are riskier. However, of course, you always need to invest in a reasonable investment. the amount, and it is better to regularly extract a part of the profit in ordinary currency. In general, you need to be reinsured in everything.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

Investing all you have in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is so risky, for me maybe that is the worst decision in my life, if ever I will do it, I will not put my future in the things that I am not sure what will happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: