Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3819 times)
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

it is really necessary to invest only a part of your savings for further their multiplying. the main thing in my opinion and it must be followed

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

I think a lot of people is doing that. That's not a big problem imho, they should be smarter to chose right cryptocurrency to invest into it. A lot of people is investing into SCAM projects, scam ICOs, and they are wasting a lot of their money. Just pay attention and you'll be safe enough.
DavidDWatkins44

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

I always thought about using the extra money to invest in Bitcoin. Do not invest all your assets for the cryptocurrency. Unless you are a big business, or a big financial community. You should appreciate your life and family, rather than risking to make money
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

I would actually agree with what you have said regarding not investing all of what we have for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market. As the old saying goes, never put all of our eggs in a single basket. We should always learn how to diversify our investments and the way we spend our hard-earned money. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
DavidGBoydq232

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

As far as I know, many people have used all of their assets to invest in cryptocurrency, many rich quick, but also many lose all their wealth and family happiness. I do not think you should risk when you can not afford to invest
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

very competent advice from the author. You can then very much regret if you invest something that you can not afford to lose

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Right, do not use all the assets you have to invest, the current cryptocurrency market is still unstable, there are too many risks.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

It takes courage to invest in Bitcoin, of course, but risk aversion is even more important. Without a complete investment plan and spread the risk, even buying by selling property is like a gamble, which usually loses everything.
JoeG.Fuller123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Investing all assets for cryptocurrency can be a quick way to get rich. I think if you take the risk, you will have many opportunities to make money. However, I do not risk, I need safety and sustainability.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

in a few years, when bitcoin becomes the world's financial currency, then the cost of bitcoin will be above $ 100,000! but I totally agree, you can never invest all your money in one direction, you need to invest in different places!
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Of course, there are too many risks, you have your life, also have family, wife, and children. That's the most important thing.
Ahmodinho

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

This is general business rule not just bit coin don't pull all your ggs in one basket
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

I agree. If people won’t learn this now and diversify their investment later on they will scratch their head for committing such mistake. Its not just taking the risk or having such courage though such thing is admirable but without wisdom in all of these. I’m afraid such action might lead to downfall.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

I agree. If people won’t learn this now and diversify their investment later on they will scratch their head for committing such mistake. Its not just taking the risk or having such courage though such thing is admirable but without wisdom in all of these. I’m afraid such action might lead to downfall.

Each investor risks proportionally to the possibility of making a profit.
The investor should be ready to lose his capital, even more so in the market of cryptocurrency.
Sofia234Edwards

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

I have been thinking about the volatility of the cryptocurrency market but I still hope in the future Bitcoin will dominate the world currency market.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

A friend of mine took a loan and bought bitcoin for $ 18,000 last year. Now he does not know what to do. He can wait, but the bank can not.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

I have been thinking about the volatility of the cryptocurrency market but I still hope in the future Bitcoin will dominate the world currency market.

But thoughts and hopes are not a sufficient basis for such a risk of investment. It is necessary, remembering the wise proverb, to put eggs in another basket, and preferably not in one. Shares, bonds, gold, real estate and mnopodobnoe - lots of options ...
logicalq

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

You are right, cryptos is a very risky investment, but at the same time very profitable. If you have 20k$, invest a half, and spend the second half on yourself.
mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

For me it is a rule, even if I'm seeing the opportunity in which I will have a benefit and my whole life saving can be multiplied I will not put everything in it because if I will be having a risk, I will lose everything.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

That was a very nice advice. People who will invest should always consider that factor because some risk is not worth it and have the probability to lose. Investing all their money to bitcoin is unadvisable, just invest only on how much you can afford to lose so that when it didn’t go on what you want, you won’t be so depress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: