Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3819 times)
takihaha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

All their money, will not get profit because it is like gambling. If successful, they will repeat this activity, Need to consider in the market situation before investing a huge amount of money in the password. Bitcoin is a decentralized technology so perhaps worth having
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

i think investing is like gambling, and it’s addicting, especially if you are new in this business and have not come to experience the worst yet. More likely, you tend to want to get more. But do not discount also the fact that in gambling, there’s always losing, and if you invest or gamble our all into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you might lose all
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Actually this is something I was aware before investing in digital currencies. You do not need to invest all of your savings in one single currency. You will never know when Bitcoin will fall. I think different, this is why I have invested in AML Bitcoin, (this digital currency which is the best so far). The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Actually this is yes that you dont have to invest all your money or anything that you have here in this currency , first thing is because there is no other way of getting back when you have been scam or lose for but it was been able to be easy for you when you have some basic knowledge and making some strategy for it in some certain period of time as well.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Investing all your savings into one thing is stupid. In the cryptocurrency at its instability twice stupid.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

I agree with the author. Investing all funds in one asset is fundamentally the wrong decision. In addition, that assets must be carefully selected, there must still be diversification and investment strategy.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Ico President

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

Why not, the price of BTC is very low now and for sure will be up.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

Those who invest all thier money and property to bitcoins is very brave but fools. Save some for yourself so that whatever may happen you can still have enough money to support yourself.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

About this already many times wrote. And it's really a fact, you can not invest your entire Deposit. However, this does not stop enthusiasts and they will continue to invest in cryptocurrencies.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Yes, you shouldn't invest all the money you have in one place of investment because it's very risky. You must have real money reserves to protect your needs.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

The fact of commerce is that HIGH RISK=HIGH PROFIT but there is one theory also that do not put all eggs in a one bowl to boil.Moreover a person have to keep in mind that if they put all their money in bitcoin they will left with nothing sometime because in bitcoin they get profit or loss.Its the pain full really of every investment money that they have ups and downs in it.I think if people have a more knowledge and experience about the market of bitcoin then they can put large about of money in it and if people have less knowledge they should not put all money in the bitcoin and in both the cases they must know that they only have to invest that amount which they can afford.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

What you share is great, I think it will help those new to invest in the moment the market is plunging now. The wise choice will never make you lose money. Investing in Bitcoin is risky and risky. Some of my friends left Bitcoin after investing all their money blindly, which left them lost faith and deadlock.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Diversification is a main principal in the world of investments! Each person in this sphere knows that investments in and cryptocurrency, even in Bitcoin is very risky, especially right now, in downtrend. That's why I think it is better invest money in several kinds of assets. Such investments as in securities, real estate provide a stability, but not a large income. Therefore, taking into account the riskiness, I think it will be more correct to distribute investments evenly among several similar assets. And of course you always should hold fiat (cash) money. This is also one of kinds of investments.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Yes, you shouldn't invest all the money you have in one place of investment because it's very risky. You must have real money reserves to protect your needs.

there is a difference in the mindset in which the word "all" is relative, the greater the capital of those who are not connected with the necessities of life, the greater the percentage of investment, so that large investors have done the standard according to their abilities. But I personally am also anxious if I believe fully because I still need a lot of fiat capital in real needs.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Investing all your money in bitcoin is not the best solution, and there are still people who specifically take out loans for this. Bitcoin can not be called one hundred percent earning option, so do not spend your money on bitcoin, if you have the last.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

I can not agree with you. If person has free money, so investing in Bitcoin will be the best decision. Yes, maybe BTC will fall a little, but crypto has great future and in some years (one or two maybe) this investement will bring good profit. But of course you should not invest in altcoins, because they have no future. Altcoins always go down.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

This is reckless, because in the event of a bitcoin fall or just your failure with it, you can lose everything. Think about whether you are willing to take such a risk.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

People who have invested in full can be called fanatics.That you did not speak and did not offer it is impossible to plunge headlong into what you were told.Never in the ardent fans of anything anything never good happens.this is a time-tested fact
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Investing all you have into bitcoin is like testing the depth of a river with both feet or putting all your eggs in one basket. People will have to learn to control their tendencies for greed. It is generally advised that you should only invest what you can afford to lose because cryptocurrency is risky.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

In any investment, never invest more than you can afford to lose. The risk of investing in the world of cryptocurrency is very high because the price is very volatile.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Indeed this is correct that don't put resources and investments into bitcoin or some other thing in one time the business and alternate auntopenours dependably advised the correct method to put is to put resources into various distinctive thing in one time so that on the off chance that one would be in misfortune ther will give you the profit.It's the more regrettable oversight to be done is to put all you have in one thing.Its about the bitcoin as well as it's in each sort of investement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: