Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

There's was this guy last year that was covered by the news that wen't all-in in cryptos. Sold all his assets including toys of his children to buy Bitcoin and hold. There was no follow up news about his guy if he sold his Bitcoin when it reached $19,000 USD last December but when the news was published Bitcoin was traded at around $8,000 USD.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:08:05 AM

Truly, these people are remarkable, investing all they have (and some even invest what is not theirs or borrowed so to say).

But one really had to draw the line between courage and foolishness when it comes to investing. As many would say, success comes with risks. So to be courageous is an additive that is needed blended well in our investment plans. Yet, the courage must be wise in nature. Without proper assessment, study and clear realization of one's financial capacity, that courage simply transates to foolishness.

It may look like that cryptocurrency merely relies on season and luck but in truth, it is not the case. Depending on sheer luck will be the worst investing plan of all.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

This a fundamental principle, we do not invest with all our money. It does not apply only Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. With every profit or money we earn, there should be an allocation for savings, investment and personal use. Investments are always attached with risks, hence it is always smart to learn about the coin with which you want to invest.

Ike.daniel

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Anyone who decides who invest all his money in cryptocurrency should have himself or herself to blame. The cryptocurrency market, for now, is not favorable, and caution should be taken while investing in any of the cryptocurrency.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

Since its inception, cryptocurrency was created not to complicate its users, but on the contrary that's to facilitate the lives of its users. In investing in bitcoin every user's not required to spend very large funds, regardless of the funds owned everyone can invest in it. So you don't need to sell this and that to invest in bitcoin.

Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?
In my opinion, Spending all of the money to invest in the cryptocurrency is too risky. Who knows it maybe get collapsed in the future and what is the real value of crypto. they better use almost their funds to invest in real estates such as the landed property or precious metal. the price of alts is volatile easily now so always be careful and consciously in the investing decision.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

Six years back I invested around 0.5% of my net worth in Bitcoin. Back then, Bitcoin was trading at $10 per coin and within 6 years, the exchange rates hit $20,000 per coin. Now almost 70% of my net worth is in the form of Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

After the 2017 bullish run where bitcoin amd crypto currency become talk of the town all over the world many newbie investors bought vitcoin whenn it was at 19k level other lend money in banks just to buy bitcoins hoping for a quick profit but this is nit what happen when 2018 comes, where major correction happen and many sell in panic. therefore I suggest that invest only your excess money or you can afford to loss as market in crypto is very volatile.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

Yes it is good to play safe all the time but if one really wishes to earn potentially huge then one must risk in order to attain its objectives and goals. Setting up a strategy might be good and the best of all is to avoid getting emotions overflowed on you because this will lead to wrong decision making. And wrong decision making means failure on the investments.
Buttermellow

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

Yes, I agree. besides I invest in bitcoin, I invest a portion of my income in the property sector. because as we know property prices are fairly stable so they are suitable as a long-term investment method
Yeah there are many likes of you here that agrees on the one who posted this thread. Actually i have different ways of getting profit here in cryptocurrency. I take the risk especially nowadays that the market price is really that cheap. This is the best time to invest on bitcoin and i will do it once and for all and will have the opportunity to earn potential huge profit in the near future. I am a risk taker!
notyours

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

I agree with you, We do not know what will happen to the cryptocurrency if the prices are still higher or will fall further. It is better that we have a business that we can spend on everyday expenses. We must be very smart when it comes to such situations so we can be sure of our steps to do
tracy2233

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

Thats a very good piece of advice coz the crypto trends goes up and down like any other trade market . So use brain before investing. Don’t just follow it becoz of its popularity.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

obviously never put all your money into a single thing and if it is all in fiat you already are have a problem for the same reason.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

I think it's best to invest not in emotions and ambitions that will ultimately make us regret, you should invest safely and use the money you have and do it according to your financial capabilities without having to force yourself. In this way, we will not panic if we face a downward market situation and are able to be patient waiting for price increases which in the end we will profit through investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

Even though it makes sense to invest in bitcoin because of the high roi,it is wise to diversify your investment.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

While investing in something, you should always take risks into account and do not invest everything that you have, because even if you justify the risk, you will start constantly investing all the money you have and sooner or later you will lose everything. So you need to always think ahead and take risks into account so as not to stay with empty pockets afterwards.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

obviously never put all your money into a single thing and if it is all in fiat you already are have a problem for the same reason.

If I would investment on something I will not investment my everything in this. The value here is not stable so if you put all your money here it will be hard for you to get because you might lose it.

In this investment, we have to consider the price before we sell it. So if do not extra money and ang emergency came you migh lose instead you gain from your investment

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

Depending on how you feel about it, if it's a profession for you, then of course not, you know a lot about it and understand how it works, and if it's like a hobby, as for someone rates, then I agree.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Investing or trading can only be the amount that it is not a pity to lose. To start well with little money to learn how to control emotions. And in any case, do not take loans and do not sell property for this.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

For me, yes do not invest all your money on bitcoin and another cryptocurrencies because the value of it is fluctuating too much, also in all kind of investment don’t spend all your money. A businessman knows that they are not giving all or risking all their money on any business. If you are a beginner in cryptocurrency market just spend some little amount of money or if you’re a pro in this industry I think they will advise you to spend some money that you can afford to lose.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: