Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

Investment in bitcoin is very nice especially in getting a big amount of profits.  But you have to be vigilant also before you decide, just make a planned because investing in bitcoin is just like a game you have to apply a stragical action.  Do not invest your money if you think that is so risky. Just do a research so that you will be guided to the right direction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

The word investing is already a risk to me. whatever thing come with the word investing need some risk to invest. So do not blame,cryptocurrency if you so dump enough to buy shit coin or tokens outhere without any knowledge about bitcoin and cryptos.

Every investment have a risk including property or stocks. If want less risk on investment, better invest on gold. But we already know that bitcoin return really good last year and i am believe in next few year, bitcoin become more popular and the price rising

Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:17 AM

I perfectly agree with you. Most people see bitcoin investment as a means to become rich within a short period of time, so they invest all most all their money just to double or triple it. They have forgotten that bitcoin is a digital currency and its price value can change. 
indeed putting all the money we have into bitcoin is a very risky act, but we can see their business players risk it all for a business because the goal is clear profit, the same in bitcoin if we can understand the ever-changing price movements and we can predicting future prices might not hurt if we risked a large portion of our money into bitcoin, because future profits are clear, because there are no big results if there are no big sacrifices too ...
rockzu07

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

Thats wonderful advice to newbie in crypto. Crypto is very volatile even experts are in difficult to predict prices. What you can to is educate your self do research, and invest only what you can afford to lose.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Just a piece of advice.

Each one of us has all the desires to invest and profit,we tend to believe that cryptocurrency investments is the fastest way to reach our target "Huge Returns of Investments" but in crypto world lets not overthink bitcoins potential because there were really times for bearish market which is truly happening right now and its a risky thing if you put all your money in investing cryptos.All these peace of advice is very helpful for all of us so we can be aware of the fact that we might lose our hardearned money or assets because of investing in cryptocurrency.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

I am confused already how many times i see this kind of topic.
Maybe need to attach it on top ?
And one addon: Never invest all your fund to one project, anyway cryptos it or not

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

In most cases, people who invest all their money, sell real estate or take loans only lose their money. This is an absolutely illiterate approach to investing.
Well i agree with you, investing in bitcoin and in other cryptocurrencies can gives us a good profit but if we invest all our money how long it will take before the money we invested can pump, we still need to have a back up plan aside investing in crypto.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

for some reason I am not interested in crypto investing. with the absence of regulation in the international market, prices can be easily manipulated by anyone who has power. this is why I did not choose to invest in crypto. more over if you have to invest all in.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

of course, do not do that, it will be too risky for your finances there is no guarantee that your investment will run well and profitably, it could make you lose
Yes! I agree with you. The stakes are very high. Its too risky so to save some of the money, just invest some of it and keep the other one. So you wont have to lose it all.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I think so, we should be able to think wisely if we want to invest in the crypto currency because of the great risk, don't risk all the money even by selling what you have or borrowing money just to invest in the crypto currency, invest according to your capabilities and not too forced
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

Ofcourse all investors will not give all their funds to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocoins.
But many of them saying that they selling there phone,house and cars to invest in bitcoin.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

There is one thing that is applicable to almost every field of endeavor, there is professionalism in everything, before investing, be it small amount or everything you have. Study cryptocurrency trading like normal university course before you invest else you will lose everything when there is small FUD.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Bandit111

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Everyone has the right to decide how to deal with their capital,who believes in bitcoin and the idea of cryptocurrency. After all, only 5 percent of people are involved in this world, and if this percentage increases,then the price volume will immediately go up. Invest but not all of the savings,only some of
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

I think it will be a dump idea for anyone to use all his money to invest in crypto. even there is an adage that says 'do not put all your eggs in one basket'. what the crypto market collapse heavily, then problem will arise from every angle most especially now that the price of crypto is very volatile. some crypto that have witness massive fall in price are still yet to regain their price up till this moment. even if you make large profit from crypto you can take time and invest in real estate and fixed deposit.
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

It is great that you rehash this encourage to beginners who can't see how perilous it very well may be to put resources into crypto. Each TIME that ANYONE is making an interest in crypto they should initially ask themselves: CAN I AFFORD TO LOSE THIS SUM IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?

In the event that the appropriate response is no, don't do that.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

How much you want to risky? Because it depends on your mind you know investment is always risky and long time as fair.best choice Bitcoin and altcoins good for me (trading) ico investment.looking something good benefits ways I have choice them.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

Yes, I agree with you that we should not invest all our money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. because this investment has a big risk. ryptocurrency can provide big profits with fast time but can also make bankrupt in an instant. we should invest as much as we can to lose it. and if you have a lot of money you should divide it into sections. so we don't only invest in cryptocurrency but also in real estate or property. Investing in property is also beneficial because the value of buildings and land is always rising every year.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

yes don;t put all you have on bitcoin if you are not really sure on that make that before you enter everything you put into it are worth it, and if its not don't put anything or whatever you have right now
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

Always good to invest with caution, it is not advisable to put all your money in one particular venture. It is always good to take risk, people who take calculated risks always come up to be very victorious. When you look around in the world of crypto, you will realise that most successful people took some level of risk.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

In investing in bitcoin, intelligence and calmness are needed, so as not to obey lust and be carried away by emotions that ultimately make our lives suffer. I agree that we do not invest everything we have into bitcoin, because it is very risky that we eventually get stuck in a situation where we have no choice. invest a portion into bitcoin and the rest we can invest in others, so that when the price of bitcoin is down we don't panic, because there are other investments that we have to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: