Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.

Correct, what's important in here is the knowledge and understanding that people may get. For now the project really needs strategy just to make it known and unique to other project. The team shouls not stop think for an idea to make it better and useful. I do hope they will be successfully doing their job and stay active and hard working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
Agree, the team needs to think new marketing strategies to attract and gain public attention. The competition in crypto market is high nowadays and it takes so much courage for one project to make everything posible according to their original plan and goals. They should need to make the platform more understandable and convenient for public.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Agree, the team needs to think new marketing strategies to attract and gain public attention. The competition in crypto market is high nowadays and it takes so much courage for one project to make everything posible according to their original plan and goals. They should need to make the platform more understandable and convenient for public.
Supporters very keenly focus on actively sharing the information in vatious channels and communities including various groups that will bring more attention from various people and automatically gains more investors to the platform.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Agree, as what I have observed the project attracted the interest of many giant companies in the market. Good indication that this project has huge chance for success. The team should develop their platform and prepare other ways to make things favorable for the project more impressive and useful for the public market.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Developers are facing all the challenges actively of the competitors and innovating new ideas and featutes that is bringing a new accomplishment which is adding value for cuprum and bringing good price value automatically.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Agree, as what I have observed the project attracted the interest of many giant companies in the market. Good indication that this project has huge chance for success. The team should develop their platform and prepare other ways to make things favorable for the project more impressive and useful for the public market.
If more companies attention is gained and such approach  will bring more added value to the project and automatically market gains the goodwill and all the variables will bring a quality copper. It is all the attentive initiative from the team in all the prospectives.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

If more companies attention is gained and such approach  will bring more added value to the project and automatically market gains the goodwill and all the variables will bring a quality copper. It is all the attentive initiative from the team in all the prospectives.
It will be a good thing if the Cuprum will continuously gain a lots of people such as crypto people that will be users, supporters and most especially investors that will fuel this project's continuous further developments and improvements. I believe in the potential of the team as a good bunch of experience team that can bring this project up.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.

If cuprum will be partnering or working with legit investors or company, This will make the site more popular and also will gain impression and traffic in the crypto world.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:59:49 AM

this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?

I am not very sure if they will launch a bounty for this month, As I know for now they a focus on early adapter and investor to give them big bonuses and discounts, Like the daily random airdrop of tokens.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:52 AM

Did the team somewhere mention that it would launch a company of generosity? Because I have not seen such information anywhere. Here I think that maybe this is a mistake?
Yeah many people are questioning about the bounty & team already respond to their question that they will start bounty program very soon.Now time will say if they really mean or not 
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

It is really satisfying that you put the advantages of curprum. Is there possibility that the price cost will increase? I followed your facebook page to notify me for update. Smiley
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Hello! The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors? And who are they?
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

I am not very sure if they will launch a bounty for this month, As I know for now they a focus on early adapter and investor to give them big bonuses and discounts, Like the daily random airdrop of tokens.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

Supporters very keenly focus on actively sharing the information in vatious channels and communities including various groups that will bring more attention from various people and automatically gains more investors to the platform.
Then it would surely have a positive result, hopefully it would be of much great help as many would see and give interest to the project, though much effort is also expected.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Well, i have a question, if copper increasing their value at the market, what methods for distribute profit for Cuprum token owners?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

Hey. You have a good project, but activity is low. Do you have a road map? What is your marketing plan?
Mate, you can easily find out roadmap of Cutrum project at their official website. Should do research before make question.

damniatx_

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Now this is the most effective way to raise funds to launch development.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
of course, so far the project shows good results, but do not forget that there is still a lot of work ahead and the team must work hard to realize its goals.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Well, i have a question, if copper increasing their value at the market, what methods for distribute profit for Cuprum token owners?
What do you speak about in general? The only purpose and an obligation of developers is creation of a product and its start for work with wide audience. No market relations deal to the command and from them token price can't depend in any way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: